Aliens are invading and you are armed with the last weapon you used in a video game.

ajofflight

Jun 5, 2010
The winchester repeater, from Red Dead Redemption. I didn't see Cowboys vs. Aliens, but I'm going to say cowboys win, and I'll use that as a barometer for my success.

LikeTheReaper

May 16, 2010
Magicka! I have the powers to annihilate anything by combining 8 elements of magic, but I'll probably end up accidentally blowing myself to bits.

Tanfastic

Aug 5, 2009
Chaoseater, War's sword from Darksiders, if it has all the upgrades and a good rune in its slot then we're fine... If its the early un-leveled version then we're all dead. :x

ArbiterX13

Jul 2, 2011
The tool gun from Garry's Mod. So I can spawn (just off the top of my head) hover balls, thrusters, wheels, ropes made of lasers and lightning, video cameras, and turrets that stick to pretty much anything. Oh, and if all that fails, I can also light them on fire.

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
Quazimofo said:
what game were you playing if you dont mind me asking. i cant remember a 40k game where you play a single guy (except firewarrior and killteam, the latter of which i have no knowledge of besides the premise)
It was Kill Team. Fun little XBLA game, though it's really only worth it if you've got someone to play co-op with (it gets terribly frustrating in some places otherwise). As you progress through the game you'll unlock a number of perks, including better weapons for each class, and the best weapon the Techmarine can get is the meltagun.

F-I-D-O said:
*Grabs Flaming Epic Sword
Librarian's pretty fun too.
Indeed. On our first run, my co-op partner played the Librarian, and he was a force to be reckoned with!

mageroel

Jan 25, 2010
Jaso11111 said:
They came out of nowhere...
Our military is gone...
They are without mercy...
Now you are Earth's last hope!!! The only person that can save us!

But what are you armed with?
16 capital ships from Sins of a Solar Empire (Diplomacy).
I think we're fine.

mageroel

Jan 25, 2010
Ghost1800 said:

this is oddly specifically suited to this sort of situation. See if anyone can get the game.

A Sextuple star system with 10 planets, each home to advanced space faring life, 6 of which are very skilled in the destruction of other celestial bodies.

And yes, that is the weapon.
Sins of a Solar Empire, 6 planets with experimental weapons?