Aliens are invading and you are armed with the last weapon you used in a video game.

daydreamerdeluxe

Jun 26, 2009
GodDAMNIT. Wooden Pickaxe from Minecraft -_- Unless you count the ability to absorb smaller things than you from Osmos, in which case I hope the aliens are small...
Last actual weapon, though, was... A tiny little dagger on a level 5 fighter in WoW. GodDAMNIT -_-

Per Kaas

Aug 26, 2010
Sweet! I get to have a M4A1 with full metal jacket and red dot scope! :D And the Stopping Power Pro perk, the Slight of Hand pro perk and Steady Aim Pro perk. Quickscoping away!

BoTTeNBReKeR

Oct 23, 2008
The Umbra Blades of Nocturne from LoL.

I have this feeling I'm gonna be cutting myself more than the enemy =\

DJDarque

Words
Aug 24, 2009

The automatic shotgun from Metro 2033 with bayonet attachment. Probably not the most ideal weapon, but I will have fun.

Alphakirby

May 22, 2009
SWEET! I GET TO USE FUCKING MAGIC BULLETS AND POWER BOMBS!!!
(Last game was the Touhou series)
Now I can keep that starting pistol guy from getting killed.

I just hope that I can dodge EVERYTHING because I'm also a one hit point wonder...but at least I have extra lives.

Flour

Mar 20, 2008
Stakegun from Painkiller.

I'm not sure, a magically reloading stakegun/grenade launcher/rocket launcher* is useful, but two of the weapon's functions require an extremely good aim. So it all depends on if you also get the skills you have in-game.

*[sub]hitting a grenade with a stake creates stake/grenade 'rocket'[/sub]

Alphakirby

May 22, 2009
Aisyah Fatihah said:
The last game I played was Amnesia, so... CRATES! No alien can escape the rain of crates!
No,no,no Daniel's weapon in that game is running like a ***** then hiding in the closet until the monsters are gone.

Don't worry because I recently became a magical shrine maiden (Damn Touhou only having girl main characters) and I can fly! Hopefully the sex change isn't permanent and will wear off when the aliens leave.

Alphakirby

May 22, 2009
Flour said:
Stakegun from Painkiller.

I'm not sure, a magically reloading stakegun/grenade launcher/rocket launcher* is useful, but two of the weapon's functions require an extremely good aim. So it all depends on if you also get the skills you have in-game.

*[sub]hitting a grenade with a stake creates stake/grenade 'rocket'[/sub]
I think my badge says it best...WHY ARE YOU NOT USING THE GUN THAT SHOOTS SHURIKENS AND LIGHTNING!? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY!? Great,that's X amount of people with useless powers who's ass I'll have to save. -_- Unless the guy with the fatman would care to join you.

Arafiro

Mar 26, 2010
Well I wasn't armed in the last game I played (GTASA), so I suppose the last weapon I used would have to be:

Bring it on, alien scum.