Aliens are invading and you are armed with the last weapon you used in a video game.

Siege_TF

May 9, 2010
Infamous 2... So, I'm armed with and a tuning fork sword thing BUT I need lightning powers to make it work, so assuming it's a working weapon bring 'em on!

Wait, might have been FFXI. Seeing the xenos weapons pang off my PLD's gear Iron Man style would be vastly entertaining (that's what PLD is built for according to the fluff).

mionic

May 22, 2011
The tongue of a smoker (L4D Versus)
Hmmmm. This would be more useful if i could have support from a horde of common infected.

Ithera

Apr 4, 2010
Bare fists or a spiked knuckleduster. Perhaps it was a spiked boot? no matter, I don't see me stopping anything. Blood bowl does not offer a rich plethora of weapons.

Perhaps if I played Goblins I might have gotten a chainsaw? No such luck though.....

funguy2121

Oct 20, 2009
Well, shit, all I have is that stupid spring power up from Super Mario Galaxy. We's fucked, people.

Spineyguy

Apr 14, 2009
A diamond pickaxe.

Screw fighting, I'm selling it and using the funds to buy passage off-world, you lot can sit here rot as far as I'm concerned.

elbrandino

Dec 8, 2010
M1 Garand from MOH: Airborne. Well, at least I have a few real life hours of experience on it, and there's plenty of ammo around. I should be alright.

Dutch 924

Making the impossible happen!
Dec 8, 2010
The Barber's razor from Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.
They don't stand a chance!

Suicida1 Midget

Jun 11, 2011
hmmmm, i now have this mace, which used to belong to Mordekaiser....(A badass from LoL). Good thing i like my weapons how i like my music.(but yeah, once they use the death ray we are boned).

KoudelkaMorgan

Jul 31, 2009
I'm playing Oblivion again so I have 3 options.

My fists - not as good as in game sadly.
My 2 custom destruction spells - Electric Boogaloo and The Molester (aka the Bad Touch)