Aliens are invading and you are armed with the last weapon you used in a video game.

Tommeh Brownleh

May 26, 2011
I don't need a weapon, I show them my Alienware computer and show them that I know of their technology, and although its not the best in the world, it works pretty well. I side with them and we take over the world TOGETHER! MUAHHAHAHA

-IT-

Feb 5, 2008
The Harrier Jump Jet from the Battlefield 2 mod: AIX, that thing is seriously overpowered so fending of some aliens shouldn't be a problem.

Thetwistedendgame

Apr 5, 2011
The apple from AC:brotherhood. ooooh youse done it now.

Edit: If I could choose anything: the infinite possibility drive from Douglas Adams trilogy of five. That thing can do anything. Litteraly. ANYTHING.

General Vagueness

Feb 24, 2009
my last game was a race in Reach, so an assault rifle and/or a Warthog... I guess I'm screwed unless I can find someone else to drive

Harry Mason

Mar 7, 2011
The birds from Angry Birds?

"We have come to destroy your planet! Oh shi-BRRRAAAGGGGGAAAAACCCKKKK!!!"

I think we're fine. The one before that was a Next from Armoured Core 4, so that would work too.

sivin

May 4, 2009
I've got a fucking lightsaber!

I went on a nostalgia trip and tracked down the KotOR games.

CaptainKoala

Elite Member
May 23, 2010
Hunting rifle from Fallout 3? If I get tons of ammo and V.A.T.S. we might have a chance here...

Rippie

Sep 26, 2008
The backburner, from team fortress two.. i hope those aliens have low fire resistance