All New Pokemon from Pokemon Black & White Revealed

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
There are a lot of ones that look suspiciously similar to previous Pokemon. Look, if it's too hard to only put new ones in, don't only put new ones in.

Podunk

Dec 18, 2008
My biggest problem is the trash bag 'mon and the ice cream cone 'mon. Anything you have just laying around your house does not deserve to be a Pokemon. The reason Pokemon has lasted so long is largely due to the natural quality of it's fantastical creatures. Even the ones not based on Animals (like Porygon) were the familiar turned fantastical. Even through generation 4 it seemed like they had not lost that. But now, I just don't know. Almost everything is bipedal, and so many of their color choices are simply fucked up. I hoped for more, but at least what I got was not all bad. (Also, from a design standpoint, the copy-paste genies are the biggest sins)

Undead Dragon King

Evil Spacefaring Mantis
Apr 25, 2008
Well, I can at least give them props for making a whole new batch and not relying on Zubats and Geodudes like they always do! There's even a nifty pokemon there that looks like a candelabra. I'm guessing Ghost/Fire?

In any case, I just don't have the heart to jump into this again. I'm going to get my HG team up to 100 and leave it at that.

Magnatek

A Miserable Pile of Honesty
Jul 17, 2009
Uh, Poke-Schnauzer?

Anyway, like all the other generations, some look awesome, while others look downright confusing. I'll probably try to get that robot thing on the lower right if I decide to get the game, though that's not likely.

konor77

Aug 26, 2009
i like this generation however no evo for hidrahuma(the fire gorrila)? he look like he was going to be badas-some-tacular.

Vanguard_Ex

Mar 19, 2008
Wait, where have I seen that Pokemon on the left before...?
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ATPcQUte4nM/TH1-_eVct9I/AAAAAAAAAoc/SxwykdEalZM/s1600/jock.jpg

Willis_D

May 27, 2009
As you can tell from my avatar, I have a my favourite picked.

I'm really happy with this gen. Sure, some are a bit shite, but mostly they look pretty dang good.

Metaphor

Mar 11, 2010
Most of these Pokemon are pretty cool, but these TYPINGS!! New Ghosts! Less Water types! There are so many good things about this pokedex.

I dislike the ice cream cone though.

mageroel

Jan 25, 2010
They are all so ugly =c how could they... I'm getting the feeling they are trying to kill the whole series by making as ugly pokémon as possible, and yet the fanbase continues to buy their games! And expand, let's not forget expand.

GLo Jones

Activate the Swagger
Feb 13, 2010
The Yorkshire Terrier thing, Mole thing, Polar Bear thing (and maybe the Zebra) shall be my core party members, and I shall cherish them.
Metaphor said:
Most of these Pokemon are pretty cool, but these TYPINGS!! New Ghosts! Less Water types! There are so many good things about this pokedex.

I dislike the ice cream cone though.
I agree about the typings but not the ice cream cone.

Pokemon has always been screaming out for an ice cream cone. :p

Jaebird

Aug 19, 2008
[Pokemon Conceptional Artist Director (Made up title; don't fuss.)]

"We must have more spiky protrusions!!"

Willis_D

May 27, 2009
mageroel said:
They are all so ugly =c how could they... I'm getting the feeling they are trying to kill the whole series by making as ugly pokémon as possible, and yet the fanbase continues to buy their games! And expand, let's not forget expand.
Seriously? REALLY?

Look at my avatar! How can you think that is ugly?

Magnalian

Dec 10, 2009
Okay. That settles it. The first pokemon generation ever that I will not be participating in. Call me when you get your shit together, Game Freak. Meanwhile, I'll be relivin' the good ol' days through Soulsilver.

GLo Jones

Activate the Swagger
Feb 13, 2010
Layzor said:
I don't want to sound like a hater but they look pretty shit. Especially the terrier.
How DARE you! Did you see what it evolves into, that thing looks awesome!

NinjaTigerXIII

Apr 21, 2010
NO NOT ANOTHER FIRE/FIGHTING STARTER! That is three in a row, IN A ROW! God why can't they make a fire starter now that isn't fire fighting? Infernape wasn't even that good! I mean if they can make a water/steel and a grass/ground then why can't they come up with something more imaginative for fire? Once again Charizard is the king of the Fire Starters and the new one isn't even worth it at all.

Although #612 Ononokusu looks like one BAD ASS DRAGON

Willis_D

May 27, 2009
GLo Jones said:
Layzor said:
I don't want to sound like a hater but they look pretty shit. Especially the terrier.
How DARE you! Did you see what it evolves into, that thing looks awesome!
It has the most EPIC mustache ever!