All New Pokemon from Pokemon Black & White Revealed

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
Ugh again with fire/fighting? How many of those do they need anyway? They could at least make the fire/fighting guy a different guy found in the wild and use a different fire type for the starter.

Anyway that one in the article image, middle right... What is that and why does it have a giant penis coming off its face. For the first time in my life I don't want to catch'em all, that one can stay wherever the hell it lives.

Magnalian said:
Okay. That settles it. The first pokemon generation ever that I will not be participating in. Call me when you get your shit together, Game Freak. Meanwhile, I'll be relivin' the good ol' days through Soulsilver.
(Soul) Silver will never be the good ol' days. That was Game Freak fucking up, and Ruby and Sapphire were them getting their shit together again.

BrunDeign

Feb 14, 2008
Almost all of them are really original but three of them kinda kill the buzz.

A. One looks like a sarcophagus with spaghetti shadow arms.

B. One looks like a mushroom with a pokeball for a cap

C. The evolved form of B has pokeball symbols for hands... what?

haxxorzd00d

Apr 15, 2009
Is it just me or do a lot of these look like fakes? As if they're so stuck for ideas that they've just cobbled together bits of old Pokemon sprites to make new ones? Hmm. Either that, or this gen's sprite artists are just... not so good.

Willis_D

May 27, 2009
mjc0961 said:
Anyway that one in the article image, middle right... What is that and why does it have a giant penis coming off its face. For the first time in my life I don't want to catch'em all, that one can stay wherever the hell it lives.
... Fuck's sake. I can't unsee that now. Thanks.

Psiboom

Oct 11, 2009
Hooray! A Grass-Steel type <333 And a Ground Ghost!

I swear, I already have my team picked out in my head >_> Smugleaf, Chillarmy/Chirachiino, Tsunbeaa, Emonga, Nattorei, and Goruggo 8D

I'm still sad that we can't have previous Gen pokemon until after we beat the Storyline and get out National Dex, means no A(mb)ipom for me until after the Elite Four is all done and over with. Oh well, Chirachiino will fill the spot nicely. Technician = <3

Fr]anc[is

May 13, 2010
Damn, this made me feel really old. All I thought was "...wtf?" An ice cream sunday, really? Although I kinda like the hermit crab and the flying squirel.

2xDouble

Mar 15, 2010
twaddle said:
great another fire starter this should have ended with my blazing chicken. Why does the water starters final and second form look like rip offs of the mudkip evolutions? I saw the list and the legendaries look rather....weak. But then again how excatly are going to top "GOD".
A Purple alien bug with a lazer cannon on his back... did you see the list?
http://serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon.shtml

If my Asianish to Angloid Language X-3 translator is working properly (which it isn't), Its name is "Xenosect"

Swifteye

Apr 15, 2010
FaceFaceFace said:
Some of them look pretty epic. Many look very, well, lame. I'm only buying if the gameplay is a significant mix-up for the series. Otherwise I'll consider my Heartgold definitive.
Well unless three against three fights are what you consider a mix-up in gameplay then I guess you will be sticking to heartgold.

2xDouble

Mar 15, 2010
Psycodiablo said:
mjc0961 said:
You think that's bad? take a look at #646... How the heck can they make an Ice Dragon look like a... just look at him.

Willis_D

May 27, 2009
2xDouble said:
Psycodiablo said:
mjc0961 said:
You think that's bad? take a look at #646... How the heck can they make an Ice Dragon look like a... just look at him.
I don't think its as bad. Looks related to the Diamond/Pearl legendary Pokémon.

Brotherofwill

Jan 25, 2009
Hahaha, a Pokemon shaped like an ice-cone? Man, I wasn't expecting that.

Good show, Gamefreak, good show.

[small]PS They look like shit. Mostly because they're over emoticized and human. I could see why small kids would like it but still. Sassy Pokemon don't faze me, yo.[/small]

What happened? Pokemon used to have strategy...but this...it's too easy.

[HEADING=2]Lickitung uses Lick![/HEADING]

[IMG= height= 300, width= 300]http://i935.photobucket.com/albums/ad195/Brotherofwill/licki.jpg[/IMG]

2xDouble

Mar 15, 2010
Psycodiablo said:
maybe, but I'm pretty sure "four-legged spiky dildo Dragon" wasn't exactly what they had in mind...

Willis_D

May 27, 2009
2xDouble said:
Psycodiablo said:
maybe, but I'm pretty sure "four-legged spiky dildo Dragon" wasn't exactly what they had in mind...
It's Japan. They well may have.

Internet Kraken

Animalia Mollusca Cephalopada
Mar 18, 2009
You know what I think is really awesome about this generation? If you look at the listed types for each Pokemon, you'll notice something is missing. One type combination that has plagued the series since it first began.

bug/flying

That was one of the worst type combinations, and almost every bug Pokemon had it. But in this generation, none of them do. We might get some more bug types that are actually awesome rather than complete wastes because they get obliterated by the most common moves in game.

Also this is the most adorable Pokemon.

crimson sickle2

Sep 30, 2009
I'm gonna skip this one, the Pokemon are looking a little too weird for me, some look cool, but most look a little too much like mini-Digimon. Most of the evolutions look like they don't change much, just grow more fur or arms.