All New Pokemon from Pokemon Black & White Revealed

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Gigaguy64 said:
Wow.

I just hope that the rumors of a Ice/Dragon type are false.
No one should have that kind of power.
Don't worry, Giratina the Dark/Ghost type was pretty weak.

tmujir955

Oct 12, 2009
SirBryghtside said:
werewolfsfury said:
SirBryghtside said:
werewolfsfury said:
Psycodiablo said:
Internet Kraken said:

Also this is the most adorable Pokemon.
No no, this is:
no it's the bear with snot coming out of it's nose (lol I don't know how to post pictures)
I see your bear and raise you one Yuniran!

Dawww...
PrototypeC said:
MB202 said:
Most of them, though, are stupid and weird-looking, and especially near the end, you can tell they were either just throwing together designs at the last minute or just didn't care anymore.
There's a garbage bag pokemon. It evolves into a broken garbage bag pokemon.
*sobbing*
I know! All of these new designs look awful, that garbage bag being the most disgusting! Well, apart from that Sludge Pokémon [http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/089.shtml], but of course you know all about that -.-
hey all pictures turned into ditto!
Yeah, some crazy nintendo lawyers forced everyone to delete the BW sprites... Although I may have saved all the pics to my harddrive just before that :D

I'll transfer them to photobucket as soon as I can;)
Awesome. Way to think ahead man. Can you PM me a link when its done?

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
EHKOS said:
Gigaguy64 said:
Wow.

I thought Giratina was a Ghost/Dragon type.
And it was easily one of my best pokemon.

tmujir955

Oct 12, 2009
SirBryghtside said:
tmujir955 said:
Awesome. Way to think ahead man. Can you PM me a link when its done?
OK (might take a while though).

On a sidenote, what do you think the English names of the new guys should be?

For the Fire starters, I'm totally thinking Bakon, Pignition and Emboar would be the BEST NAMES EVER.

And that pidgeon one should probably be somthing to do with pidgeons, but with a slight variation on the name, like... um... Pidgey?

:p
I'm thinking Pignify, Pignite, and Pignition would be so awesome on so many levels.

Also, someone said this before as a joke, but Smugleaf would actually make an awesome name for the grass starter.

As for the Pidgey... I dunno.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Gigaguy64 said:
EHKOS said:
Gigaguy64 said:
Wow.

I thought Giratina was a Ghost/Dragon type.
And it was easily one of my best pokemon.
Hmmm. My mistake I just taught him ghost/dark moves :p IDK for me he wouldn't take a hit. Prolly EV shit going on.

new_age_reject

Lives in dactylic hexameter.
Dec 28, 2008
There are so many different pokemon that look really similar this time, just with like an extra arm or different colour scheme to reflect their grass/psychic/fighting base.
Also, some of the jumps between evolutions are too big.

Shadowfaze

Jul 15, 2009
Err... Looked on the link... lots of Ditto, one blue Ditto, one pikachu... no sprites for new 'mon... gaaah

Dexiro

Dec 23, 2009
Pretty much all of them have grown on me now, i really like this gen. They're a little different from usual, but they justify it well :D

rosac

Sep 13, 2008
I can only see dittos on the pokebeach page, help! also, from what Ive seen, the mon look nice, but I was so annoyed at the fire/fighting type starter again. Make it fire/rock or something, geez

rosac

MetallicaRulez0

Aug 27, 2008
I really hope that Crocodile pokemon is good, because he is totally badass looking. I'd be sad if he was another victim of the "looks awesome, sucks hard" club, including Houndoom, Arcanine, Blaziken, and a few others that I can't think of right now.

A lot of those pokemon look ridiculous though. Even moreso than previous generations, which is saying something.

ThePurpleStuff

Apr 30, 2010
To be honest, I hate a lot of them, they don't look like pokemon, more like reject digimon or some shit like that. There are some though that I enjoy, but.. 85% of them are just dreadful and downright effortless looking.

I wish these were the real new pokemon:
http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/7208/1270698109370.png
They look more recognizable and not so random.

Nostalgia

Mar 8, 2009
ThePurpleStuff said:
To be honest, I hate a lot of them, they don't look like pokemon, more like reject digimon or some shit like that. There are some though that I enjoy, but.. 85% of them are just dreadful and downright effortless looking.

I wish these were the real new pokemon:
http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/7208/1270698109370.png
They look more recognizable and not so random.
And 85% of these are preexisting Pokemon getting terrible evolutions or off-shot via new typing. Or there are things like Salatad, looking like an uglier version of Mudkip. Or Gazear basically being a bidepal Arceus.
Man, these are terrible Fakemon.

shedra

Sep 15, 2009
The fire starter doesn't look much like a pig anymore.
And the water starter doesn't look much like an otter anymore.
The snake thing looks cool though.
That crocodile or gator thing looks cool though I like him. Ground/water type?

meepop

Aug 18, 2009
Back the heck off the Fire/Fighting starters! I beat the 'Leet Four with Blaziken in Emerald and Infernape in Diamond and Pearl. If these new starters have different types (besides the Fire-type I mean) my choice may change. Pokemon look all new. Makes me feel old 'cause I remember the Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald games. So much change...If I took these back in time and showed them to myself when I was playing older Pokemon games the universe would explode.

maxximuscree

Nov 3, 2010
can't wait for it to hit the western hemisphere like a boulder to the head you know you are going to buy it like it or not. it's the first pokemon game with completely new pokemon in it
by the way has any one seen the new bug/fire type and the ice/dragon type? AWESOMEEEEE!!!!!!