All you have to do to be considered a cuckold now? Have a job....

Smithnikov_v1legacy

May 7, 2016
So. Yet another divide in society, and this one baffles me to the core.

Now it's Wages vs NEETs.

And apparently those of us who are wage earners and actually have a job, are the evil SJW cuckolds in this fight.

How the hell did it get to this people? Help me understand here how I became the enemy of the internet because I got employment...

renegade7

Feb 9, 2011
Smithnikov said:
How the hell did it get to this people? Help me understand here how I became the enemy of the internet because I got employment...
Taking it at face value, I assume that it started as an ironic bit of self-deprecation, and then people started taking it seriously, because of course they did.

But also, remember that this is the internet, and internet culture can best be described as a swirling vortex of insecurity, bitterness, and misdirected anger in which all of the people who aren't as miserable as you are are in league against you. Hence why attractive girls are "feminist bullies" (to Redditors) and "bitchy popular snobs" (to Tumblrites), why attractive guys are "Bad boy Chads" to Redditors (and I'm sure that there exists a version of this for the Tumblr girls) anyone who has hobbies or interests that don't involve the internet is a "normie", and anyone who goes to college is a victim of SJW brainwashing.

Baffle

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
Well, there's no denying that working for a living is a bit shit, but it does pay the bills and lets me do things other than sit in a basement drying my wanking sock on a radiator. Not that I'm sure that isn't fun, but who has their radiators on in April?!

Smithnikov_v1legacy

May 7, 2016
renegade7 said:
Smithnikov said:
Taking it at face value, I assume that it started as an ironic bit of self-deprecation, and then people started taking it seriously, because of course they did.

But also, remember that this is the internet, and internet culture can best be described as a swirling vortex of insecurity, bitterness, and misdirected anger in which all of the people who aren't as miserable as you are are in league against you. Hence why attractive girls are "feminist bullies" (to Redditors) and "bitchy popular snobs" (to Tumblrites), why attractive guys are "Bad boy Chads" to Redditors (and I'm sure that there exists a version of this for the Tumblr girls) anyone who has hobbies or interests that don't involve the internet is a "normie", and anyone who goes to college is a victim of SJW brainwashing.
And even if you don't, if you get a paycheck, you're a cuckold Jew slave.

You just cannot win around here...

renegade7

Feb 9, 2011
Baffle2 said:
Well, there's no denying that working for a living is a bit shit, but it does pay the bills and lets me do things other than sit in a basement drying my wanking sock on a radiator. Not that I'm sure that isn't fun, but who has their radiators on in April?!
People who need to dry their wank socks?

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
I legitimately don't know what this is. Is this memes? Reddit? A chan? Am I supposed to be hating someone or envious or something? Do I go watch Rick and Morty? Do I not watch John Oliver? What is this and how is it a thing anyone cares about?!

Smithnikov_v1legacy

May 7, 2016
Silentpony said:
I legitimately don't know what this is. Is this memes? Reddit? A chan? Am I supposed to be hating someone or envious or something? Do I go watch Rick and Morty? Do I not watch John Oliver? What is this and how is it a thing anyone cares about?!
Changing new standards that I can't seem to keep up with and just want some help doing so, so I'm not considered an enemy of humanity.

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
Smithnikov said:
Silentpony said:
Changing new standards that I can't seem to keep up with and just want some help doing so, so I'm not considered an enemy of humanity.
Well step 1 would be to not care what SJWs think. They're angry at everyone including, and especially, themselves. You could give them the puppiest pupper ever and they'd rant and rave about its able-bodied privilege and how it needs to check its barking privilege and how its sexual assault to clean up after a male puppy and how chasing its tale and playing fetch is dog-normative.

Treat them like contrarians. They'll never be happy, so why bother even trying?

Smithnikov_v1legacy

May 7, 2016
Silentpony said:
Well step 1 would be to not care what SJWs think.
These aren't SJW's, though, so I should care what these guys think?

Or should i care what conservatives think? I should be right wing?

Still confused.

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
Smithnikov said:
Silentpony said:
Well step 1 would be to not care what SJWs think.
These aren't SJW's, though, so I should care what these guys think?

Or should i care what conservatives think? I should be right wing?

Still confused.
Probably not. They're using that frog meme. Makes them try-hards. And that's just nonsense.

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
It's hard to gauge how serious they are. This is the Internet. People will make hundreds of hundreds of antisemitic pics, and then they'll say "Lol Im not being serious" about something they devoted a total of several weeks of their lives to.

bartholen_v1legacy

A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
Jan 24, 2009
Yep, another thing on my list to characterize the post satire world. This seems like the most obvious self-deprecating shitposting, but fuck me if I know anymore. Maybe it's time we pulled the plug on the internet.

Lisker84

Apr 2, 2017
I think they're joking, since I'm betting these are the kinds of people who consider Let's Plays to be a real job.

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
Silentpony said:
When in doubt, watch Rick and Morty. No matter the question.

Catfood220

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 21, 2010
Sorry, can't hear them over my having disaposable income and not having to rely on other people to support me.

Addendum_Forthcoming

Queen of the Edit
Feb 4, 2009
I agree, anybody who isn't independently wealthy should just be listed as peasantry. The horror of labour ... frightfully boorish.

/sips tea

jademunky

Mar 6, 2012
I thought the term they used was "Tool of the Jews" to describe anyone who worked for a living. Man, I am behind times. Gotta go with those who say they can't tell if this is meant to be taken seriously or not.

Why are they so obsessed with the word "cuck" anyway? I mean, yeah when I learned a new swear, I used it all the time too. It's just that I was a little kid when I had learned them all and it stopped being funny.