All you have to do to be considered a cuckold now? Have a job....

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Canadamus Prime said:
WTF is a "cuckold?" Hang on...
*googles*
So having a job makes me the husband of an unfaithful wife? What??
The idea is that you're so non-masculine, unassuming and unattractive that your wife will happily and regularly cheat on you.

...because you have a job.

...The internet was a mistake.

Tsun Tzu

Feuer! Sperrfeuer! Los!
Legacy
Jul 19, 2010
Country
Free-Dom
This just looks like a joke to me.

Not even a well disguised one at that.

infohippie

Oct 1, 2009
Caramel Frappe said:
Working helps me not get depressed about being single.
Working helps me buy things without having to ask my parents.
Working helps me not appear as a basement dweller who has no life.

In short, working is one of the responsibilities i'm glad to have. Adulthood, and while work doesn't prove you're an adult, it's a huge step in building a future. What am I going to do when stuck at home? Hope that I get rich off a lottery ticket? Fat chance.

I'll happily save up and get my degree in college so I can get better jobs and work my way up, thanks.
TBH, I'd rather get that lottery win so I can finance the parts of my life I find interesting. I could study, travel, game & watch anime whenever I like, sleep when I'm sleepy, learn to cook better, all sorts of things. I've always said don't want a job, just an income. I don't see anything about work as intrinsically worthwhile, and I don't have a problem finding things to do with my time. Work is merely how I finance those things.

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Okay...?

So is there a video explaining how the NEET master race are affording all those fancy cars? Not to mention, y'know, food and shelter and stuff.

Smithnikov_v1legacy

May 7, 2016
Zhukov said:
Okay...?

So is there a video explaining how the NEET master race are affording all those fancy cars? Not to mention, y'know, food and shelter and stuff.
They say we wagecucks are paying for it.

Vigormortis

Nov 21, 2007
Smithnikov said:
Nope. Can't do that anymore. I'm not allowed to like anything.
Who says? Because if it's any of the previous shit-stains I listed, well...

I refer you to my previous post.

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
Does this mean that I can accuse people who unironically use the word cuck of being unemployed layabouts now?

bastardofmelbourne

Dec 11, 2012
PhoenixMaster said:
I swear I never heard of that stupid word "Cuck," before this idiotic election took place. Now its everywhere on the web.
See, it's funny. Before 2016, there were about three legitimate reasons for knowing what the word "cuckold" meant:

- You'd read the Canterbury Tales.
- You were a hundred years old.
- You had a very specific, very masochistic sexual fetish.

None of the guys calling people cucks are very old, and none of them seem terribly interested in 14th-century Medieval literature. I'll let you do the math on where they probably picked up the insult.

Sep 28, 2016
Are you telling me that i let that black manatee engage in sexual relations with Mrs manatee as i watched from behind a coral reef in a superman outfit for literally no reason?

Well that is a little embarrassing. But not entirely fruitless, with a new friend and a strengthened relationship.
Zhukov said:
Okay...?

We assume modern day slave labour.

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
It's funny. I just saw a web comic explaining the whole "deep" meaning of what it means to actually be a cuckold. I seriously couldn't tell if it was serious or mocking the idea. Probably says a lot when even trying to explain the concept makes people wonder if you're trolling.

Oh. Uh, yeah. Internet being the internet. I think knack covered it pretty well.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Canadamus Prime said:
*googles*
Wait, cuckold is just cheating? I thought it was a fetish were a guys wife "cheats" on him with another guy, but the husband watches and gets off to it.

Edit: Oh holy crap, I just realized that people who use 'cuckold' as an insult are even bigger shits then I initially assumed. They are also misogynists. Cause the way I see it tend to be used would mean that the man can't keep his property to himself.

Baffle

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
bastardofmelbourne said:
I've read The Miller's Tale, and let me tell you, it is not worth the effort. Apparently that's what passed for humour then! I'd rather watch an episode of Mrs Brown's Boys (but only with the sound off. And wearing a blindfold.)

09philj

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 31, 2015
bastardofmelbourne said:
PhoenixMaster said:
I swear I never heard of that stupid word "Cuck," before this idiotic election took place. Now its everywhere on the web.
See, it's funny. Before 2016, there were about three legitimate reasons for knowing what the word "cuckold" meant:

None of the guys calling people cucks are very old, and none of them seem terribly interested in 14th-century Medieval literature. I'll let you do the math on where they probably picked up the insult.
Hey, it's mentioned in the novelisation of Red Dwarf, in reference to an explanation of the rise of GELFs and how one man shot and killed his armchair after it cuckolded him.

bjj hero

Feb 4, 2009
I see the term beta cuck thrown around as an insult. Does that mean there are alpha cucks? What do they look like?

Prime_Hunter_H01

Dec 20, 2011
bastardofmelbourne said:
PhoenixMaster said:

Thanks to the election, and the resurgence of the word, I had a very "dafuq did my book just say" when an art text book was describing a Renaissance paining. Though yeah it was used in the correct way. Just kinda funny when I realized my own reaction.

sageoftruth

Jan 29, 2010
Worgen said:
Canadamus Prime said:
*googles*
Wait, cuckold is just cheating? I thought it was a fetish were a guys wife "cheats" on him with another guy, but the husband watches and gets off to it.

Edit: Oh holy crap, I just realized that people who use 'cuckold' as an insult are even bigger shits then I initially assumed. They are also misogynists. Cause the way I see it tend to be used would mean that the man can't keep his property to himself.
In their defense, I'm pretty sure a ton of them know absolutely nothing about the word they're using, or simply don't care what it originally meant. You know, monkey see, monkey do.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
bjj hero said:
I see the term beta cuck thrown around as an insult. Does that mean there are alpha cucks? What do they look like?
Lol, I just got an image in my head of some guy yelling at someone "FUCK MY WIFE HARDER DAMMIT!!!"