Am I the only one who doesn't have Modern Warfare 2?

ZlagarX

Sep 15, 2009
I bought it a few days after releas, but one of my friends did not buy it, and I am constantly nagging on him to buy it, he said he would but he didn't so I'm quite mad, I think it is starting to get on his nervs.
Got any good nagging tips BTW?

Lt. Vinciti

Nov 5, 2009
I'm about 5 more rounds of Ground War from selling mine to Gamestop or whomever will give me the best price and buying something else..

Star Wars Battlefront II (oh yeah shake it baby)

Zing

Oct 22, 2009
I don't have it.

Mostly, I'm not a huge FPS fan and I buy games mostly for the single player aspects, with the exceptions of MMO's.

I just can't justify spending $100 bucks on a 5 hour campaign.

Kodlak

Feb 5, 2009
Nope not yet, just waiting to get me some money and probably wait until it's on sale for a decent price. (Yes I'm cheap but I'm a student)- best excuse ever!

Zaydin

Mar 2, 2009
I don't have it yet myself, but I'm going to get it for Christmas. And even if the gameplay is overall the same as CoD 4, what's wrong with that? The gameplay for CoD 4 was pretty damn good.

MercurySteam

Tastes Like Chicken!
Legacy
Apr 11, 2008
I don't have it, and quite frankly I don't care. Maybe I'll borrow it off someone if I can convince one of my frineds that they can live without it for at least an hour.

Nannernade

May 18, 2009
Why would you be the only one? think about all the people out there that do not have it, babies don't have it, starving people in Africa don't have it, animals don't have it, and worst of all hobos don't have it either...

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
I don't have it yet but I plan to get it when the price drops. I'm a cheap gamer you see. For instance last week I picked up Assassins Creed 1 for about $25. :p

Optimus Hagrid

Feb 14, 2009
I'm getting it. Looking forward to the campaign and split screen.

ZlagarX said:
I bought it a few days after releas, but one of my friends did not buy it, and I am constantly nagging on him to buy it, he said he would but he didn't so I'm quite mad, I think it is starting to get on his nervs.
Got any good nagging tips BTW?
Pain usually works. Whenever your friend is in your presence, make sure to constantly pinch their upper arm.

Triangulon

Nov 20, 2009
No. Nope. Never. I loved the first Modern Warfare, it got me back into multiplayer gaming after many years away. However I was very angry over the whole dedicated server issue (and the rest) and so I did what sane angry pc gamers did which is ignored it.

As far as I am concerned this debate is over. Lots of people bought it. Some people didn't. Hopefully some devs will take note and include stuff like dedicated servers in the future. Some won't. Lets all move on to the next controversy ... maybe Mass Effect 2 has you undercover as an alien shooting innocent civilian aliens at a starport OMG Headlines Controversy!!!

calvincaplan

Jun 3, 2009
didnt buy it. im sure ill get slated for this but im really not willing to pay £40 (about $66) for a game that i find a bit boring.
its TOO realistic. why would i want a game in which you can die by two or three bullets?? what happened to the hero getting shot a bazillion times and still walking away?

yes the multiplayer is fun but its just an old formula in a new setting

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
I don't have it, and I'm not buying it until Activision grows up. I decided that back when they raised the price and said they would raise it higher if they could, and then with everything with them about Brutal Legend.

Garaw

Sep 22, 2009
I didn't buy it. It might be a good game, but due to hardware failure I can only play Xbox games at the moment. And playing a fast-paced FPS on a console is like trying to thread a needle with mittens on.

Andalusa

Mad Cat Lady
Feb 25, 2008
I kind of half have it. I'm betting a new Xbox for Christmas and MW2 comes with it, I'm not allowed to play it till Christmas but it's in the house... somewhere.