An Escapist Farewell

TaboriHK

Sep 15, 2008
What a bummer. I really like Steve and his reviews. And his voice reminds me so much of a paladin from an old WoW guild ages ago.

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008

Good bye, good luck and may you have a bright future. I will miss you.

I never like to see people go... Good luck.​

Jun 7, 2010
Susan Arendt said:
Secret world leader (shhh) said:
Play him off, Bear.

Aw, Bear in the Big Blue House! :D I love Bear in the Big Blue House. I'd forgotten all about it...
How could you forget about big ol' Bear?! :'(

I should see if I can track down an episode somewhere, this show was my childhood. They don't make kid's TV like they used to.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Aw man, this sucks! I hate to see my fellow Dr. Strange fan leave. I will miss giggling every time I hear you say "I'm Steve Butts" at the beginning of your game reviews :p

It feels like it was just yesterday that we were saying the same goodbye to Russ.

Well, guess it's time to start speculating who the next EIC will be. I vote Nasrin's cat.

NinjaDeathSlap

Leaf on the wind
Feb 20, 2011
Fappy said:
Aw man, this sucks! I hate to see my fellow Dr. Strange fan leave. I will miss giggling every time I hear you say "I'm Steve Butts" at the beginning of your game reviews :p

It feels like it was just yesterday that we were saying the same goodbye to Russ.

Well, guess it's time to start speculating who the next EIC will be. I vote Nasrin's cat.
GO SUSAN!!! (little too soon?)

Ahem... very sad to see you go Mr Butts. Good luck, and God speed. :)

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Fappy said:

I'll be taking over as Executive Editor.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Susan Arendt said:
Fappy said:

I'll be taking over as Executive Editor.
I figured as much. It was the logical choice from the outside looking in, anyway. Be prepared to get an even bigger inbox every morning! XP

Good luck!

anthony87

Aug 13, 2009
Wait, why's Steve leaving? Did I miss something? Was it all the feminism/sexism threads? It was feminism/sexism threads wasn't it? You had to get out before they drove you mad?*

*[sub][sub][sub]Kidding people. Don't lynch me[/sub][/sub][/sub]

Either way. May as well play you out...

PsychicTaco115

I've Been Having These Weird Dreams Lately...
Legacy
Mar 17, 2012
Country
United States
What, no! D:

Well, that's saddening, but I wish you the best of luck in future endeavors

Not much else to say, but...

Thanks for the memories

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
By the hoary hosts of Hoggoth! Say it ain't so!

In all seriousness: There were lots of good times, and this is not the end. Things shall only get bigger and better for everyone. Best of luck in whatever comes next for you, Mr. Butts.

Roxas1359

Burn, Burn it All!
Aug 8, 2009
Steve you were quite the fun Editor in Chief. I still remember when you became the EIC and everyone was making the theories that you didn't exist. Hope things go well for where ever you go.
captcha: the bee's knees. But...this isn't the bee's knees at all. This is sad. D:

Braedan

Sep 14, 2010
Goodnight sweet prince.
Hate to see you go, but love to watch you leave.

Because... Butts.... get it? I'll go over there now...

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Caramel Frappe said:
Steve Butts said:
An Escapist Farewell

Our Editor in Chief bids farewell.

Read Full Article
.. .. Wow, where to start. I want this to be significant so i'll just do my best posting.

There's a lot I have you to thank for. Those fun quizzes you've developed for us,
Actually, Paul writes all the quizzes.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States

I hate seeing a staff member go, but I guess when you have to go you have to go. :(

Happy trails dude, and I hope that wherever you land you do many awesome things there like you did here.

/salute

Steve Butts

Jun 1, 2010
You really know how to make a guy feel loved. I'm humbled by this outpouring of support and promise to create as much trouble for the mods as possible.

Fr]anc[is

May 13, 2010
I will sincerely miss chuckling like a 4 year old every time I see your name. Good luck Mr Butts.

Timnoldzim

May 19, 2012
Awww. Well, I'll miss you. Good luck on your future endeavors. And I give you either my congratulations, or my condolences, for whatever private matter it was that forced you to quit.