And now I just dont know anymore. Bus monitor gets harassed.

Ashannon Blackthorn

Sep 5, 2011
Blablahb said:
ninjaRiv said:
Any chance someone can give me the "highlights?" I'd like to get pissed off and make jokes about youths but I'm not able to watch youtube videos at work.
Kids in bus make fun of fat old lady. America all pissed off.

In other news, five people shot dead today, ten died from not being able to afford healthcare, Americans don't care. Just another day in Hypocritistan.
Krion_Vark said:
As for discussion value what would you do if you were the parents to any of the kids involved.
Compliment them on their ability to tell fat people from thin ones? Seriously, people expect to overeat every day untill they get huge and never hear a word about it?

Yes, it's pretty rude, but everybody responding above here is heavily overreacting.

Also it's kind of ironic to see internet trolls do exactly the same to kids who at least have the balls to troll people to their face. Hypocrisy much?
Blab, sometimes you're smart and sometimes you're just really really dumb. So you have no idea is this 68 year old woman is overweight cause of being a glutton, age, or what. The fact she's working at any job kinda indicates she's not the stuff her face till she bursts type. I don;'t see a lot of 68 year old bodybuilders. Yes there are a few... but not many. A lot of eldetrly people who are active are fat just because their body metabolism slows down. And god forbid she has any form of medical condition that makes her gain weight or prevents her from working out to lose what weight she gains. The fact you seem to to be ok with the kids making fun of her weight and then blaming her because she's overweight kinda sicken me.

You don't seem to be a jerk, but the way you post certainly makes you out to be one sometimes.

EDIT: Kinda strange the kids never saw that they were being recorded or thougth it would come back to haunt them. Are kids so used ot their gizmos they can;t fathom they can be used against them?

nuba km

Jun 7, 2010
Ultratwinkie said:
John Daigle said:
Ultratwinkie said:
Guys. I have some news for you.

Since this was posted on facebook, they had their info posted real quick.

The internet now has their phone numbers and their names. It will be short work until they have the rest of their info.

These dumbshits didn't think posting this on facebook, a stockpile of all your information, was a bad idea.

So now not only did she get 100k, but those assholes will receive the Jesse Slaughter treatment.

They will basically be attacked on the internet, attacked in real life, and the info of their family will be hacked too. Bank accounts being emptied, Facebook being hacked, real life harassment, etc. The most unimaginable torture you will have to endure for the rest of your life because your info will be in the public eye.

EDIT: Guys, this is big. 4Chan has just formed a group called "Avenging the bus monitor." It really is going to be the end for these boys.
I don't post often, but I just have to say...Justice is served. Granted, attacking the parents bank accounts is a bit too far, but that's 4chan for you, either an all out attack or nothing.
The best part is the kids are so afraid they had to get police officers to sit outside their houses. They can't even leave their home.
that news has made my day, I always love when the asshats in my generation get thought about consequences, as those are the only way to make not nice people act nice.

May 28, 2009
This aimed at those saying that if they were the parent the kid would never have done that: I read something rather interesting concerning psychological makeup but in genetic terms - the environment you're raised in does not particularly contribute to your personality. Inherited psychological traits definitely do.

Saying "if I was the parent that would never have happened" may actually be true then, but not in the way you'd think.

Jaeke

Feb 25, 2010
Krion_Vark said:
I really hate this current generation that is growing up. They are mostly self entitled little shits. This though this is just down right disgusting.

There is also an Indiegogo going to give her a vaction and has already raised 100k of the wanted 5k.

http://www.indiegogo.com/loveforkarenhklein

As for discussion value what would you do if you were the parents to any of the kids involved.

I thought it was already over 200k.

Good on Matt Lauer(?) for his comment to parents of the kids on T.V.

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
And this is really why parents should be allowed to give their kids a smack.
Because, there are just some kids out there who really really deserve one, more than one. Hard ones too.

Ultratwinkie said:
Awesome news
But thank god these little bastards are as stupid as they are despicable wastes of skin. Looks like their lives are completely ruined now; hope it was worth it for them.

Jaeke

Feb 25, 2010
Nouw said:
"They are mostly self entitled little shits." When I become an adult, I can imagine myself saying that too.
That's some true wisdom right there.

Kids are kids. I'm a kid, I certainly am not as malicious as these kids (at least I hope I'm not) but as generations past and generations to come, kids will just be the children they are.

Can't wait to see how these "people" will turn out once they actually have to provide for themselves... and vote...

Actually I can wait.

DRes82

Apr 9, 2009
ultrachicken said:
SmashLovesTitanQuest said:
Krion_Vark said:
I really hate this current generation that is growing up. They are mostly self entitled little shits.
Lawl, I dislike you as much as the kids in the video right now. A lot.
Agreed.
Bertylicious said:
Some kids, some people even, are pretty nasty to other people. That's just the way things are and the way they have always been, things have not suddenly degenerated. If anything they're getting better.
Also this.

Basically, the kids in the video are assholes and the OP thinks his/her generation is superior simply because he/she was born into it. Not much more to say.
That's not true, he thinks his generation is superior because it is. The current generation of kids is growing up dehumanized by remote communication. Soon, the little bastards won't even know how to talk to another human being face to face. Those kids in that video are sociopathic, and thats the fucking norm for their age group. Open your eyes.

Rinshan Kaihou

Dec 3, 2009
Lol anonymous is my hero. Ncie to see the littler shits getting what they deserve.

Also, Donated $30 to the cause. :)

Chairman Miaow

CBA to change avatar
Nov 18, 2009
DRes82 said:
ultrachicken said:
SmashLovesTitanQuest said:
Krion_Vark said:
I really hate this current generation that is growing up. They are mostly self entitled little shits.
Lawl, I dislike you as much as the kids in the video right now. A lot.
Agreed.
Bertylicious said:
Some kids, some people even, are pretty nasty to other people. That's just the way things are and the way they have always been, things have not suddenly degenerated. If anything they're getting better.
Also this.

Basically, the kids in the video are assholes and the OP thinks his/her generation is superior simply because he/she was born into it. Not much more to say.
That's not true, he thinks his generation is superior because it is. The current generation of kids is growing up dehumanized by remote communication. Soon, the little bastards won't even know how to talk to another human being face to face. Those kids in that video are sociopathic, and thats the fucking norm for their age group. Open your eyes.
You forgot to say "WAKE UP SHEEPLE!"

Jaeke

Feb 25, 2010
Dr Jones said:
Krion_Vark said:
I really hate this current generation that is growing up. They are mostly self entitled little shits. This though this is just down right disgusting.
Well a' screw you too, good sir! I've never seen anything like that in a public bus, and if I did, i bet your ass at least 10 people would go up to the kids and throw em out.

(For the mods: He started it, man! He insulted me and my generation!)
Well at least he's not TOO far from the truth :p

Same, if we saw something like that going on we'd stop it immediately, that's just too much, and in Florida that's saying something.

Soods

Jan 6, 2010
It's just like in the movies. I thought people would come up with smarter lines... Though I guess you have to be kind of stupid to bully random people in the first place

Dastardly

Imaginary Friend
Apr 19, 2010
SaneAmongInsane said:
For fucks sake, don't be one of those folks that dissects and argument bit by bit. Just quote what I wrote and write a response underneath. It's fucking annoying. (not an attack at you sir, I just hate that posting style.)
I do it because it helps ensure I'm organizing my thoughts properly, and so there's no confusion what I'm responding to -- we're not the only ones reading this conversation, let's assume.

*rolls eyes* If I become a cop, getting shot out and hearing cries of "FUCK THA POLICE" comes with the territory. If I choose to be soldier, taking someones life comes with the territory. If I'm watching little kids, getting called juvenile names comes with that territory. So no, you're wrong.
Not so. See, if I'm a cop or a soldier (or working in retail, etc., like you mention), I'm dealing with other adults. Assholes though they may be, it's not my place to judge or correct their behavior or manners. A cop can arrest someone for doing something illegal, not just for doing something rude.

But as a teacher, teacher assistant, or other adult monitor in a school setting, you're an adult in charge of students. Then, it is your place to judge and correct that behavior. That is what "comes with the territory."

I always took direction better from the people that assured me that they where just doing their jobs to earn their paychecks then the jerks that would stare down at me from their position of inscrutable power and say they were right simply because school policy said though.
Clearly you've never been a teacher. Sorry, but with 50 kids in the room (And make no mistake, I have that every day), there just isn't time to laboriously explain myself to each and every child. Adults, that's another matter -- we're on equal footing. But, sorry, sometimes kids just have to accept that the adult is In Charge.

I let my kids know at the beginning of each year that I'm glad to explain myself. Later, in private. But during class? Nope. No time. I say it, you do it, ask about it later. 49 other kids in the room don't want you taking up their time with pointless questions (that pretty much always amount to stalling and trying to get out of work).

Dude I was 18 in my senior year of high school. Legally old enough to smoke, have sex, and be drafted into the war. If I committed murder at that age, I'd be tried as an adult. Who is the school/faculty/anyone to say that at that point that I don't have the right to listen to my ipod during my free period?
How's this: They're the people running the place. It's that simple. It doesn't matter to me if you're 8 or 80, if you come into my house and do something I don't want, you can either stop it or I'll make you leave. Because it ain't a partnership.

Congratulations that you can point to an instance when someone made the wrong call. When you're in charge of keeping track of a couple hundred folks at a time, see if you don't mess up every now and again. And that's the issue -- the whining child is only processing the situation from his egocentric point of view, while the adult is having to juggle a few dozen other people.

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
Ya the news just ran this story about a half hour ago. I'd really like to kick these kids ass'. A good beating from a random stranger about why they shouldn't do things like this to the old.
I don't tolerate elder abuse.