And Now ... Politics!

TehKnifeh

Custard Connoisseur
Dec 26, 2008
"Fortunately, it can be easily reconfigured to work as a joke about British politics. All you need to do is make the news anchor less attractive, make the special effects a little shittier and replace all the exciting craziness with boring speeches about Lords reform."

I find that offensive yet accurate

Valanthe

Sep 24, 2009
saintdane05 said:
Bertylicious said:
Screw you man, Lords reform is important!
With this post, the next flame war starts.

<Youtube=JPZOaPg1fqo>
I love that song!

Also, awesome comic, as a Canadian, American politics are like newspaper funnies, they're way more interesting and hilarious than anything else in the papers.

Bertylicious

Apr 10, 2012
Every year, hundreds of English Lords are slaughtered by poachers. They are hunted for their OAP bus passes, which are often sold on the black market for as little as £3.50 each.

This noble species is also thoroughly plagued by muttershanks and wrecked attention; a consequence of the relentless, sleep-in, pyjama protests they are forced to endure from the invasive attempts from the neighbouring Commons.

Only with your help, and support, can the Lords be saved from extinction. Without it, these magnificent creatures will undoubtedly go the way of the shilling and popular comprehension of the word "ranygazoo".

Eternal_Lament

Sep 23, 2010
Oddly enough, I'm pretty sure Death co-opting with the Republican news is the exact plot to the new Devil May Cry. That one panel looks to be a better story than what's being shown in DMC.

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
Does the bill to outlaw death make it illegal to die or make that Death himself is illegal which means he'll be in jail& therefore not able to kill people?

-M

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
Ohlookit said:
Does the bill to outlaw death make it illegal to die or make that Death himself is illegal which means he'll be in jail& therefore not able to kill people?

-M
Your family estate would be sued of tue advent

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
Ohlookit said:

-M
Your family estate would be sued of the advent of your death

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Zachary Amaranth said:
I'm American and I still don't get it.

DVS BSTrD said:
Republicans talk about being "pro-life," but in the end...
Hey, its not their fault people choose to die!
Yeah, I'm scratching my head as well. Then again... it's too fucking early to think :(

ImmortalDrifter

Jan 6, 2011
Valanthe said:
Also, awesome comic, as a Canadian, American politics are like newspaper funnies, they're way more interesting and hilarious than anything else in the papers.
As an American, I can say the same damn thing. lol

Major_Tom

Anticitizen
Jun 29, 2008
"Muffins are tasty" by @Homeless_Frank is more newsworthy than 80% of so-called "news" on my local channel.