And The Doctor's New Assistant Is...

IndianaJonny

Mysteron Display Team
Jan 6, 2011
Simonoly said:
Bit of a late reply (haven't logged on all week), but I just have to say that for whatever reason that picture produced quite the literal lol from me. And I didn't consider the mobility Davros gets from his half dalek mobility scooter. But then again I've never seen him get inside the Tardis, even in the days of Tom Baker. So I think the above picture would have to do. Make it happen BBC.
Well the main TARDIS interior hasn't always been as multi-tiered as the recent ones. JP's novel War of the Daleks features a Dalek in the TARDIS at one point but I can't remember how it gets there. In the Eccleston episode Parting of the Ways, a Dalek is accidentally materialised within the TARDIS (see below), although this would be a clunky way of getting any such individual in and out each time. Hover-chair it is, I reckon.

Simonoly

Oct 17, 2011
IndianaJonny said:
Simonoly said:
Bit of a late reply (haven't logged on all week), but I just have to say that for whatever reason that picture produced quite the literal lol from me. And I didn't consider the mobility Davros gets from his half dalek mobility scooter. But then again I've never seen him get inside the Tardis, even in the days of Tom Baker. So I think the above picture would have to do. Make it happen BBC.
Well the main TARDIS interior hasn't always been as multi-tiered as the recent ones. JP's novel War of the Daleks features a Dalek in the TARDIS at one point but I can't remember how it gets there. In the Eccleston episode Parting of the Ways, a Dalek is accidentally materialised within the TARDIS (see below), although this would be a clunky way of getting any such individual in and out each time. Hover-chair it is, I reckon.

Hmm interesting. Never considered the materialisation route. But yes, hover-chair bound Doctor Who assistant please! You heard it here first people!