And the new craze is...Condom Snorting.

Brad Shepard

Sep 9, 2009
I remember when i was younger kids just drank and smoked pot, now they are so board with that by the age of 12 they have to snort condoms...

[http://media.photobucket.com/user/arsenalgunner27/media/polar-bear-face-palm_thumbnail.jpg.html]

NightmareExpress

Dec 31, 2012
charge52 said:
Well since the taste buds in your mouth and nose are connected you can plug your nose while eating to dull the flavor if it tastes bad.
The things in the nose aren't taste buds, though.
Those are restricted to the surface of the tongue. Same general idea, though; both detect chemical signals and send some messages to the brain through nerves. Taste buds recognize the more intense characteristics of taste (bitter/sweet/salty/spicy/savory) and get you 20% of what there is while the much smaller and more numerous smell receptors pick up the other 80%.

What your nose does is not taste, but rather smell.
However, complex tastes are really only detectable when the two senses are combined.
With that said, I'd really rather not snort acidic liquids up my nose; just smelling an open can of soda is enough for me to get a good 90% of what it tastes like, the other 10% just being "sweet". To shorten it even further; the soda actually only tastes sweet, but smells bloody amazing.

The process and whys that organisms came to make use of these senses in such a way is definitely cool and has served us well in avoiding some embarrassing deaths, but condom snorting is as idiotic as almost every other supposed "craze" and needs to go extinct.

Ilikemilkshake

Jun 7, 2010
I won't be *happy* when someone dies doing this... But I don't think it'll be a big loss either. Serious Darwin awards will be up for winning me thinks.

PsychicTaco115

I've Been Having These Weird Dreams Lately...
Legacy
Mar 17, 2012
Country
United States
I guess that's one way of finding out what condoms taste like... and smell like

That's still the most ungodly backwards thing I've ever heard in my life before though

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
Why not just make condom chewing gum? Doesn't that just seem like an easier and healthier alternative?

OT: I don't even. Seriously. I have lost the ability to can.

I really, really, REALLY hope this doesn't become common in my little, suburban town. I think Gangnam Style took about 2 weeks to become famous around here, so I should be safe for a while.

Kopikatsu

May 27, 2010
neonsword13-ops said:
Why not just make condom chewing gum? Doesn't that just seem like an easier and healthier alternative?

OT: I don't even. Seriously. I have lost the ability to can.

I really, really, REALLY hope this doesn't become common in my little, suburban town. I think Gangnam Style took about 2 weeks to become famous around here, so I should be date for a while.
Well, flavored condoms do exist. I imagine you could chew on one of those for a while if you really wanted. Also edible underwear. I currently have cherry panties and lemon briefs. For novelty purposes only, although I have thought about eating the briefs.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
Longstreet said:
This happening aside,

How do people think of this stuff? really.

Is it like, One day, sitting in a room, looking at all the spare condoms. Then thinking, I KNOW, instead of fucking, lets try snorting that stuff.

WHO THINKS OF THIS!?
People who regularly snort other things [http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~ssanty/images/8ball2.gif], I'd imagine.

Lt._nefarious

Apr 11, 2012
Ilikemilkshake said:
I won't be *happy* when someone dies doing this... But I don't think it'll be a big loss either. Serious Darwin awards will be up for winning me thinks.
If you die snorting condoms then fine! Get out of my gene pool you disgrace to humanity. (not talking about you, just to clarify. Just saying people who do do that.)

Seriously, was someone just sitting around one day and thought; "I'm gunna shove a condom up my nose!"

Or was it more like this?

Dude 1: "Okay... If you intake a condom through your nose and then pull it out your own mouth, then I will believe you."
Dude 2: "You're on!" *20 seconds later" "I think I'm being made a fool of!"

wolf thing

Nov 18, 2009
am i the only one who thinks this girl looks too young to be fucking about with condom in any fashion?

but yeah this is dumb as fuck, why dont these people read a book or do some intellectually fulfilling with their free time.

Gitty101

Jan 22, 2010
What a waste of a perfectly good condom. Not really what I'd use it for. They make excellent water balloons for example.

chiggerwood

Lurker Extrordinaire
May 10, 2009
Devetta said:
As long as they aren't used ones...
For fucks sake man don't give 'em any ideas.

OT: my question to everyone is thus: So? it's new craze, it's the internet we have them all the time, there'll be reaction videos, outcry over the danger, it'll blow over, be made part of an episode of some shitty TV series, (in the episode someone will die, because young people amiright), done on Tosh.0 then we'll find a new craze, and two years after relevance it'll be slapped into a Seth McFarlane show. Rinse and repeat, It's inane and useless to be surprised or upset by any of this. Now if you'll excuse I gotta go ***** about the YouTube redesign.

Here's my nominee for the next craze:

Zeraki

WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOR!?
Legacy
Feb 9, 2009
New Jersey
Country
United States
I refuse to give that video an extra hit on youtube... so I won't be watching.

But I have to ask this one simple question.

WHY!?

Seriously, I've heard of some pretty dumb things but this is just beyond stupid. And I've seen people wear condoms over their head, inflate them with their nose, then fall to the ground and pop the condom against the floor... anime conventions can introduce you to many, many things that you will immediately wish you could forget.

I got really off track there.

Bara_no_Hime

Sep 15, 2010
**opens mouth**

**closes mouth**

I clicked on this thread because I thought it said "Condom SORTING" as in organizing condoms, and I wonder why someone created a thread about organizing condoms.

OT: Snorting... um... ew. Why? No, really, what is the point?

zidine100

Mar 19, 2009
i think the only thing i can do here is just say.... wait what?

im just going to back away slowly, and just pretend that i never saw this one. yeah that for the best.

Just imagine the parents reactions if they find those in her room, i mean seriously.

"why do you have condoms in your room, who are you planning on having sex with"

"I know it looks bad, but there's a perfectly reasonable explanation for this.

I was just snorting them , honest!"

Yeah.... i think you get the idea.

Abomination

Dec 17, 2012
I hope many people die from this.

No irony, no sarcasm. I hope they flat out die.

They are using their lungs to maneuver an air-tight elastic wrap around their breathing apparatus. What could POSSIBLY go wrong?