And the new craze is...Condom Snorting.

BathorysGraveland2

Feb 9, 2013
nathan-dts said:
Why wouldn't you think less of someone doing a moronic thing in order to become popular in the eyes of people who are entertained by moronic things?
Because I'm not an arrogant bastard. Every damn one of us has done or will do some stupid shit for stupid reasons and then laugh at it years later while thinking of how much of an idiot we were. I would have to think less of myself first before I could even dare to look down on the girl in that video. Has it occurred to you that she just didn't think about the possible consequences of that stunt? Maybe she didn't realise choking was a very high possibility. Maybe she saw some friends do it and thought, why the fuck not? Or maybe she had a dumb moment (look we all do). They aren't reasons for me to look down on her, I'd be an absolute petty **** if I did. Excuse the language, but I believe it is well warranted. You'll find the vast, vast majority of people have, at one stage, done something incredibly stupid to challenge/enjoy themselves or impress/bond with friends.

When I was younger, a friend and I would go down to a river behind my house and jump from rock to rock. It was a very rocky river, with a strong current that would flow beneath the rocks for large stretches. We could have easily fallen in and drowned in those cave flows (especially since I can't swim). I was an idiot then, an oblivious idiot hanging out with a friend and enjoying life. Do I deserve ridicule for doing that? No. And neither does this girl.

And, whatever god you worship-willing, she had died doing this, there would no doubt be a "darwin award" given to her, which is also fucking pathetic and disgusting in its own right. Though I won't go into that bullshit here.

I apologise for the small rant, but things like this can be quick to impassion me.

Devetta

Aug 14, 2009
BathorysGraveland2 said:
nathan-dts said:
Why wouldn't you think less of someone doing a moronic thing in order to become popular in the eyes of people who are entertained by moronic things?
Because I'm not an arrogant bastard. Every damn one of us has done or will do some stupid shit for stupid reasons and then laugh at it years later while thinking of how much of an idiot we were. I would have to think less of myself first before I could even dare to look down on the girl in that video. Has it occurred to you that she just didn't think about the possible consequences of that stunt? Maybe she didn't realise choking was a very high possibility. Maybe she saw some friends do it and thought, why the fuck not? Or maybe she had a dumb moment (look we all do). They aren't reasons for me to look down on her, I'd be an absolute petty **** if I did. Excuse the language, but I believe it is well warranted. You'll find the vast, vast majority of people have, at one stage, done something incredibly stupid to challenge/enjoy themselves or impress/bond with friends.

When I was younger, a friend and I would go down to a river behind my house and jump from rock to rock. It was a very rocky river, with a strong current that would flow beneath the rocks for large stretches. We could have easily fallen in and drowned in those cave flows (especially since I can't swim). I was an idiot then, an oblivious idiot hanging out with a friend and enjoying life. Do I deserve ridicule for doing that? No. And neither does this girl.

And, whatever god you worship-willing, she had died doing this, there would no doubt be a "darwin award" given to her, which is also fucking pathetic and disgusting in its own right. Though I won't go into that bullshit here.

I apologise for the small rant, but things like this can be quick to impassion me.
I can understand your point here however jumping from rock to rock sounds like fun, regardless of the danger, pulling a foreign object through two of your orifices to impress people (or gross them out) doesn't sound or look all that pleasurable.

BathorysGraveland2

Feb 9, 2013
Devetta said:
I can understand your point here however jumping from rock to rock sounds like fun, regardless of the danger, pulling a foreign object through two of your orifices to impress people (or gross them out) doesn't sound or look all that pleasurable.
Sure, but receiving anal penetration is also considered to be the anti-pleasure for many people. Doesn't mean others can't or don't enjoy it. Pleasure and fun are entirely subjective terms. I wouldn't know, but maybe an object sliding through your nose and out your mouth actually feels good. For some people at least. That's humanity in a nutshell, we're all different.

MeChaNiZ3D

Aug 30, 2011
Nek minnit:

"Internet discovers unexpectedly good remedy for blocked nose".

"Deaths due to condom inhalation up 400%".

Phuctifyno

Jul 6, 2010
I saw a comedian on TV doing this, like, a decade ago. I also saw The Enigma do this live as part of a freak-show act about 2 years ago, right before pumping blue powerade out of his stomach and then carving an apple in his mouth with a chainsaw.

So now some kids figured it out and think they invented it.

I don't do this very often, actually ever, because I fucking hate it and everything it stands for... but meh.

bartholen_v1legacy

A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
Jan 24, 2009
Wintermute said:
Yay for the "WE GOTTA PUT THIS ON YOUTUBE FACEBOOK TWITTER SO THE WHOLE WORLD CAN SEE" generation.
Your comment made me want to post this pie graph.

I've got a great idea: I'm gonna swallow a tablespoon of cinnamon, THEN snort a condom up my nose WHILE playing the knife song game WHILE DOING THE HARLEM SHAKE!!!! IT'S GONNA BE THE BEST THING EVER!!!!

Who thinks of stuff like this? People starving for attention I guess.

Devetta

Aug 14, 2009
BathorysGraveland2 said:
Sure, but receiving anal penetration is also considered to be the anti-pleasure for many people. Doesn't mean others can't or don't enjoy it. Pleasure and fun are entirely subjective terms. I wouldn't know, but maybe an object sliding through your nose and out your mouth actually feels good. For some people at least. That's humanity in a nutshell, we're all different.
Very true, this topic reminds of Jackass and Dirty Sanchez, I would never do almost all of the things they do but they seem to enjoy it (which is also pretty debatable on if it's enjoyment in the act or enjoyment of the consequences - fame).
I'm pretty sure it was Jackass where one of them snorted a worm, which is far worse than a condom in the simple fact it's alive and covered in soil, but yet again that is my opinion on it, some people might think the condom is worse.

The_Fezz

Oct 21, 2010
Having actually watched someone do this...Can we just go back to planking? At least that had the practical application of being a makeshift bench.

piinyouri

Mar 18, 2012
Headdrivehardscrew said:
piinyouri said:
Hmmm, I may be wrong but don't condoms have certain chemicals in/on them that really probably shouldn't be in such a sensitive/possibly absorbent part of the body?

This reminds me of watching the episode of Taboo were a girl was addicted to eating tape.
Condoms usually go around a man's dankon. Then they more or less violently go into a loop of penetrating back-and-forth motion, usually inside a girl's fanny or in another man's back orifice. They are all absorbent and sensitive, very much so.

If there was anything nasty in condoms, don't you think we'd be having a situation pretty much every day, all day?

Maybe you're talking about the spermicide that's added to some condoms and that has turned out to promote HIV. Yeah, that one's still around, it's no good and I can't imagine it tastes nice. But it's also used in shaving creams, cosmetics and all sorts of things we deliberately expose ourselves to. I wouldn't recommend rubbing it on someone's balls every day, but that's about it.
I was supposing the inside of your sinuses may/may not be like the inside of your rectum and be much much more absorbent.
You know how you can put alcohol in your butt and die from alcohol poisoning from a much lower amount that what it would take had you just ingested it?

I was saying that if the inside of your sinuses are the same, it can't be good absorbing the stuff from that rubber/latex.

CriticalMiss

Jan 18, 2013
thespyisdead said:
if people are crazy enough to do this, let natural selection do its thing
Unfortunately for natural selection we invented the emergency room :( If only hospitals had access to stupidity scanners and just let in sensible people.

RicoADF

Welcome back Commander
Jun 2, 2009
piinyouri said:
Headdrivehardscrew said:
piinyouri said:
Hmmm, I may be wrong but don't condoms have certain chemicals in/on them that really probably shouldn't be in such a sensitive/possibly absorbent part of the body?

This reminds me of watching the episode of Taboo were a girl was addicted to eating tape.
Condoms usually go around a man's dankon. Then they more or less violently go into a loop of penetrating back-and-forth motion, usually inside a girl's fanny or in another man's back orifice. They are all absorbent and sensitive, very much so.

If there was anything nasty in condoms, don't you think we'd be having a situation pretty much every day, all day?

Maybe you're talking about the spermicide that's added to some condoms and that has turned out to promote HIV. Yeah, that one's still around, it's no good and I can't imagine it tastes nice. But it's also used in shaving creams, cosmetics and all sorts of things we deliberately expose ourselves to. I wouldn't recommend rubbing it on someone's balls every day, but that's about it.
I was supposing the inside of your sinuses may/may not be like the inside of your rectum and be much much more absorbent.
You know how you can put alcohol in your butt and die from alcohol poisoning from a much lower amount that what it would take had you just ingested it?

I was saying that if the inside of your sinuses are the same, it can't be good absorbing the stuff from that rubber/latex.
I'd be more concerned about it blocking the airways, causing her to choke to death. Condom + airways you breath from &/or lungs can't end well.

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
What

The

Fuck?!

Why? What is there to be gained? I guess we should be glad it's not cocaine (next craze, snorting condoms filled with cocaine) but still...

BathorysGraveland2

Feb 9, 2013
CriticalMiss said:
Unfortunately for natural selection we invented the emergency room :( If only hospitals had access to stupidity scanners and just let in sensible people.
Please tell me that's a sarcastic comment. Please.

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
You know, I wanted to post a specific reaction gif/pic for this, but I realised any kind of reaction gif/pic I post is suitable........

How this specific "cool" thing happened again?

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
torno said:
I'm gonna steal something from one of the facebook pages I like:
"I never thought I'd say this, but can we go back to planking? Please?"
No, because maybe someone will have an idea to combine those two......planking and having to snort a condom at the same time.....

A challenge I must say.

CriticalMiss

Jan 18, 2013
BathorysGraveland2 said:
CriticalMiss said:
Please tell me that's a sarcastic comment. Please.
Yes, rest easy fellow Interwebber. The stupidity scanner is years off anyway.

roushutsu

Mar 14, 2012
What ever happened to the days where kids would simply stick crayons and legos up their noses? Things used to be so simple back in the day.