So these were my thoughts in order:

1. WTF?

2. Why?

3. Is she gonna choke?

4. Who the hell thought this up?

5. Are people really that stupid?

Neverhoodian

Apr 2, 2008
I really don't understand the reasoning behind stunts like this. I guess common sense is a foreign concept to some people.

Sewa_Yunga

I love this highway!
Nov 21, 2011
krazykidd said:
You know . Reading this makes me wonder if my childhood was more tame that everyone elses . I mean ,never have the thought occured to me to put ANYTHING up my nose . Well you taught me something today . Not something perticularly usefull mind you , but something nonetheless . Does this have any practical uses?
Well, if you enjoy the intense taste of something in your nose, you know what to do!

Aside from that, we used to snort fizzy powder during history and religion class to annoy the teacher that our whole class hated. He never figured out how six people could simultaneously have a sneezing fit. Or one after another, with the next one starting as soon as his predecessor's fit subsided... Fun times :D

Oh, and your nose is pretty cleared up afterwards, but I bet there are easier ways to do that.

That were the only things I ever sucked up through my nose though.

And I never felt like sharing videos of those amazing feats online :)

uchytjes

Mar 19, 2011
Well I guess its good to see that condoms are a good contraceptive WELL after a person is conceived.

Jokes aside: the hell!? Seriously, the hell!? Why... How did someone come up with this thing...

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
chiggerwood said:
Here's my nominee for the next craze:
FUCK IT. LET'S DO THIS SHIT.

Yes, I recorded myself reading 12 minutes of Game of Thrones in basically complete silence because I hate people my age give or take.

Seriously, who comes up with this shit? Ice and salt? Eating cinnamon? Filling one of your methods to fucking breath with a flexible plastic object designed to contain liquid.
Jesus.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
Longstreet said:
loc978 said:
Longstreet said:
This happening aside,

How do people think of this stuff? really.

Is it like, One day, sitting in a room, looking at all the spare condoms. Then thinking, I KNOW, instead of fucking, lets try snorting that stuff.

WHO THINKS OF THIS!?
People who regularly snort other things [http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~ssanty/images/8ball2.gif], I'd imagine.
I am just going to follow a very simple rule that states;

If the topic is fucked up, dont press links.
That saved my sanity probably more than once.

Anyone wanna take the risk?
It's just a picture of an eight ball. As used in billiards. It's a pun.

knight steel

Jul 6, 2009
hazabaza1 said:
chiggerwood said:
Here's my nominee for the next craze:
FUCK IT. LET'S DO THIS SHIT.

Yes, I recorded myself reading 12 minutes of Game of Thrones in basically complete silence because I hate people my age give or take.

Seriously, who comes up with this shit? Ice and salt? Eating cinnamon? Filling one of your methods to fucking breath with a flexible plastic object designed to contain liquid.
Jesus.
Oh hey there good looking

You free today ^_-

OP: 0_0...............................
Why...........just why :(

Extra-Ordinary

Elite Member
Mar 17, 2010
I'm gonna steal something from one of the facebook pages I like:
"I never thought I'd say this, but can we go back to planking? Please?"

New Frontiersman

Feb 2, 2010
People are saying so many terrible things about this, but what's really wrong with it? What makes it so stupid? It's strange, I'll admit, but I don't really see what's wrong with people doing it if it entertains them. I mean it's not hurting anybody, as far as I can tell, so what's the problem?

Given, I doubt I'll try it any time soon, but if someone told me they liked to do it, I doubt I would think any less of them.

KeyMaster45

Gone Gonzo
Jun 16, 2008
Calibanbutcher said:
thaluikhain said:
When you say "new craze", do you mean more than zero people are doing it?

Cause I'd not be surprised if that was the case. Remember teenagers getting drunk by vodka soaked tampons? Was "the new craze" except for not actually happening and not actually working.
There are more videos of people doing it as suggestions after the video is over...
So, yeah, way more than 0 people are apparently doing it. And having themselves filmed whilst doing so...
This trick, as we'll generously call it, isn't really anything new. I remember some frat bro showing it off for MTV's spring break years ago; late 90s/early 2000s. I've seen it done at least a few times on tv since then, unsurprisingly during those rare moments when I decided to watch MTV. So I wouldn't so much as call it a new craze as I would call it a bunch of stupid people discovering YouTube.

lunavixen

Jan 2, 2012
Wait... What!? People are doing this? So i guess the IQ of the population has taken a permanent drop into the double digits. These people really need a hobby... well another hobby.

O maestre

Nov 19, 2008
am I the only one secretly wishing that people partaking in this fad end up choking to death.... you know cleansing the gene pool of undesirable traits like mind boggling stupidity, survival of the fittest and all that.

I just realized that it may not be that secret of a wish, but be clear that I actively endorsing eugenics... rather im hoping for an accident.

I can only wonder what the next idiocy will be, I thought that planking was at the top of the stupidity totem pole, but have now been proven wrong.

piinyouri

Mar 18, 2012
Hmmm, I may be wrong but don't condoms have certain chemicals in/on them that really probably shouldn't be in such a sensitive/possibly absorbent part of the body?

This reminds me of watching the episode of Taboo were a girl was addicted to eating tape.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
piinyouri said:
Hmmm, I may be wrong but don't condoms have certain chemicals in/on them that really probably shouldn't be in such a sensitive/possibly absorbent part of the body?
I doubt it, considering the nature of the holes they're meant to go in.

I mean, unless there's a latex allergy involved... in which case hopefully she would have learned about it trying to eat guacamole.

Headdrivehardscrew

Aug 22, 2011
piinyouri said:

This reminds me of watching the episode of Taboo were a girl was addicted to eating tape.
Condoms usually go around a man's dankon. Then they more or less violently go into a loop of penetrating back-and-forth motion, usually inside a girl's fanny or in another man's back orifice. They are all absorbent and sensitive, very much so.

If there was anything nasty in condoms, don't you think we'd be having a situation pretty much every day, all day?

Maybe you're talking about the spermicide that's added to some condoms and that has turned out to promote HIV. Yeah, that one's still around, it's no good and I can't imagine it tastes nice. But it's also used in shaving creams, cosmetics and all sorts of things we deliberately expose ourselves to. I wouldn't recommend rubbing it on someone's balls every day, but that's about it.

WOPR

Aug 18, 2010
I've eaten ghost peppers, a tablespoon of cinnamon, drank a gallon milk, all no problem... Even I think this is freaking stupid. Hey kids, maybe later you could all play the choking game, then text your friends on your drive home to go play pass the H-bomb!