And the new craze is...Condom Snorting.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
Wait, i thought thel atest trend was pictures of Rapist Sloths. god, internet moves fast.

WOPR said:
I've eaten ghost peppers, a tablespoon of cinnamon, drank a gallon milk, all no problem... Even I think this is freaking stupid. Hey kids, maybe later you could all play the choking game, then text your friends on your drive home to go play pass the H-bomb!
I really dont get the whole cinnamon challenge. sure it tastes like crap but the way people explode on those videos make me think its acted out. Actually i went out of my way to actually try it, took a tablespoon of cinnamon (admittedly not the largest i could found, the first in the drawer), took it in in like 3 minutes time without choking (and told my stomach to just "Deal with it"). There was no reaction or even attempt by the body of the sort like that, i find those folk weird. Then again there were people who threw milk on themselves in public and that was a fad.....

hazabaza1 said:
Yes, I recorded myself reading 12 minutes of Game of Thrones in basically complete silence because I hate people my age give or take.
Lookign at your video (and yes i was skipping a bit) this looks more like film your cat licking her/himself for 12 minutes challenge. she didnt stop to rest at all. most people dont watch for that long. Cute cat though.

Bug MuIdoon

Mar 28, 2013
KeyMaster45 said:
This trick, as we'll generously call it, isn't really anything new. I remember some frat bro showing it off for MTV's spring break years ago; late 90s/early 2000s. I've seen it done at least a few times on tv since then, unsurprisingly during those rare moments when I decided to watch MTV. So I wouldn't so much as call it a new craze as I would call it a bunch of stupid people discovering YouTube.
I remember doing this when Jackass was big. I was 14, owned a video camera and Jackass was cool. Me and some friends got together to make our own version. Snorting a condom was one of the sections I did on the film, along with some other 'hilarious' stuff. yeah, note to self: find said tape and destroy all evidence before wife or future kids see it and realise that daddy was an idiot.

Zanderinfal

Nov 21, 2009
HA HA HA! This... oh... oh boy. Yeah, well, that's... a thing. For sure... oh god, why. Someone please tell me this is fake.

Captcha: this is not fake

Oh. Well, the more you know. Seriously though, this is the stupidest thing since ever.

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
Obligatory: "Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not so sure of the former." Albert Einstein

I'm now waiting for the woman to get pregnant from snorting a used condom. Because of the obligatory statement, I know that will happen at some point.

The_Echo

Mar 18, 2009
See.

This is... this is one of those things that catches me off guard. I've seen people do a lot of weird shit. But...

Like, who was the first person to do this? Why would they even try it?

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
knight steel said:
Oh hey there good looking

You free today ^_-

OP: 0_0...............................
Why...........just why :(
I... I'm uh... honoured, but still straight and not planning to change that any time soon.
Thanks anyway.

Strazdas said:
Lookign at your video (and yes i was skipping a bit) this looks more like film your cat licking her/himself for 12 minutes challenge. she didnt stop to rest at all. most people dont watch for that long. Cute cat though.
She's the window dressing to the intense book reading action. She does the whole cleaning herself thing very often to be honest, it's kind of odd.

knight steel

Jul 6, 2009
hazabaza1 said:
knight steel said:

You free today ^_-

I... I'm uh... honoured, but still straight and not planning to change that any time soon.
Thanks anyway.
Don't worry darling you don't have to change for lil old me * giggle*
I'll get a sex change just for you-I'll become the woman of your dreams just you watch:
captcha:frabjous day

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
knight steel said:
hazabaza1 said:
knight steel said:

You free today ^_-

Thanks anyway.
I'll get a sex change just for you-I'll become the woman of your dreams just you watch:
I think I'm just.. gonna.. go now.
kthxbye

knight steel

Jul 6, 2009
hazabaza1 said:
knight steel said:
hazabaza1 said:
knight steel said:

You free today ^_-

Thanks anyway.
I think I'm just.. gonna.. go now.
kthxbye
Sure thing spunk see you tomorrow ok ^_^
Oh by the way before I forget:

Sealpower

Jun 7, 2010
There are way better uses for condoms you know...

Like duct-taping them to the exhaust pipe of your friends dirt bike and watching the poor guy shitting his pants when it explodes some 20 or so seconds after the engine starts. Good times!

funkyjiveturkey

Jan 18, 2013
and now we play the waiting game for the first person to die from it, then we get to see all those funny news reports about the media trying to talk about it in a serious manner.

Angie7F

WiseGurl
Nov 11, 2011
I guess they have no other practical way of using a condom....

I mean, why????
Why would you think of doing that in the first place????

BOOM headshot65

Jul 7, 2011
Bara_no_Hime said:
OT: Snorting... um... ew. Why? No, really, what is the point?
If I had to make a guess? "YOLO!" is why. Seems to be the answer for just about anything stupid done today.

I will never understand ALOT of things people do. :/

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
This sounds like something from Brass Eye. It's just that stupid.

I thought taking shots of Vodka through the eye was the dumbest thing kids could possibly come up with. I was... still right, actually.

nathan-dts

Jun 18, 2008
BathorysGraveland2 said:
Are there any health risks with this? If not, then I have no problem with it. Wouldn't do it myself, but wouldn't think less of someone else for doing it. Unless there are health concerns, in which case my opinion would change to them being idiots.
Why wouldn't you think less of someone doing a moronic thing in order to become popular in the eyes of people who are entertained by moronic things?