Ani-Chan

Duruznik

Aug 16, 2009
Caramel Frappe said:
Mariner said:
You got that avatar gif from deviantart KS page didn't you?
Haha, one would think I took the Avatar off a random website. But truth be told, I made it myself ^_^ which took a long time.. Mm. See, I make GIFs for people thus have been improving a lot. If you'd like proof that I made this Avatar then please check out my DeviantArt submission of it. All the details are there. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

Click Here to See [http://intothecaramelfrappe.deviantart.com/#/d4nsh3k].
Oh sweet Jesus on a pogo stick that is criminally adorable.

AlohaJo

Nov 3, 2010
laryri said:
So now you're turning our badass male villains into girls? This is just another example of the vast feminist conspiracy at work.
You just win.

On a side note, I feel this game should be nominated for GOTY...then watch Fox News have a heyday with it when it (hopefully) wins.

The_Blue_Rider

Sep 4, 2009
AlohaJo said:
laryri said:
So now you're turning our badass male villains into girls? This is just another example of the vast feminist conspiracy at work.
You just win.

On a side note, I feel this game should be nominated for GOTY...then watch Fox News have a heyday with it when it (hopefully) wins.
i wouldnt go as far as to do that, its not much of a game.
That being said it is an amazing experience, the characters are real and the story flows beautifully. Even the male lead Hisao, actually manages to be an interesting character, which surprised me since I expected him to be a thoroughly blank slate upon which people with fetishes could project themselves upon.
Im very glad I was proven wrong. As of yet Ive only went through Emi's story, and if thats an indicator of the overall quality of the rest then I can see myself playing through this many times

Mathak

The Tax Man Cometh
Mar 27, 2009
Madara XIII said:
Mathak said:
Irradiated Tiger said:
Well that was...unexpected.

What personality would Vader-chan have anyway?
I'm guessing she'd be Tsundere.

'S-stupid r-rebels...it's not like I'm blowing your p-planet up b-because I l-like you or anything!'
Pffft bwahaha is it wrong I read that in the voice of Vader while imagining him blushing and biting his thumb!?

.....I think I need help
Yes, that's wrong.

You obviously can't bite your thumb while wearing a Vader-style mask.

AlohaJo

Nov 3, 2010
The_Blue_Rider said:
i wouldnt go as far as to do that, its not much of a game.
That being said it is an amazing experience, the characters are real and the story flows beautifully. Even the male lead Hisao, actually manages to be an interesting character, which surprised me since I expected him to be a thoroughly blank slate upon which people with fetishes could project themselves upon.
Im very glad I was proven wrong. As of yet Ive only went through Emi's story, and if thats an indicator of the overall quality of the rest then I can see myself playing through this many times
I suspect you might agree with me after you play through everyone's arcs. Although Emi's story is really well done, it doesn't seem to manipulate your emotions as much as the other ones do. However I'll agree that GOTY is a bit out there (but it doesn't hurt to dream!), and that yes, this game is less of a game and more of an absolutely amazing experience.

I'm also going to recommend that you play Lilly's arc last.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
...Well that was... unexpected (Though thinking about it, I suppose it does kinda fit).

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to remove the image of a Darth Vader school girl from my brain...

Polite Sage

Feb 22, 2011
EverythingIncredible said:
And that's the downfall of society right there.

So sad :(
Yeah, and not reproducing at all (as you have apparently chosen) is not the downfall of society? nice troll

Polite Sage

Feb 22, 2011
darkmind35 said:
Yeah, and not reproducing at all (as you have apparently chosen) is not the downfall of society? nice troll
No, it's that you should be having kids with the right people. The smartest, strongest and most capable people. So that our future generations may enjoy these benefits.
So sorry to invoke Godwin's Law, but that opinion is right there with Nazi's. And as others have said, car accidents aren't genetically transferred. But convincing you otherwise seems to be a waste of time since you're living in your deluded "survival of the fittest" dream world where people can't choose for themselves. Ever heard of "contraception" and wondered why it was invented in the first place?

Polite Sage

Feb 22, 2011
And contraception was so that friends could have sex without having kids, right?
It seems your mind is too small to grasp the concept of "wanting to love, but not wanting to have children".

RedEyesBlackGamer

The Killjoy Detective returns!
Jan 23, 2011
darkmind35 said:
No, it's that you should be having kids with the right people. The smartest, strongest and most capable people. So that our future generations may enjoy these benefits.
Okay, now I'm sure that you are just joking. You had me going for a while.
If you aren't joking, genetics is a bit more complicated than THESE TWO ATHLETIC, ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE MUST REPRODUCE.