Anonymous Hacks Westboro Baptist Church on Live Talk Show

Terminate421

Jul 21, 2010
I support them now. All hail Anonymous

There is no trolling in this post. I seriously am supporting them with this.

MetallicaRulez0

Aug 27, 2008
Religious fanaticism needs to go away. Like, right now. I think my IQ dropped 15 or 20 points listening to that ***** drivel on and on.

Hopefully this isn't the last attack against that moron and her associates.

singlcuteguy

Feb 21, 2011
Nappa: Vegeta, What does the scouter say about his sin level?
Vegeta: I- I don't believe it! ITS OVER 9000!!!

Can I hope for the day when these inbred Westboro fools start holding up signs saying GOD HATES ANONYMOUS? I pray for that day...

...also I call RULE 34 on that woman. Just sayin... ;D

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
The internet is indeed serious business. I'm impressed. If it's going to be a pissing contest between the world's largest groups of organized trolls, I'm glad it's Anon coming out on top.

DevilWolf47

Nov 29, 2010
This has been an interesting season. Considering the U.S governments treatment of the soldier accused of leaking the information that originally appeared on Wikileaks and the battle with the WBC, Anonymous is almost coming off as a pack of digital heroes.
Almost. I'm not buying that they had nothing to do with sections of the WBC website going down. I will accept that WBC lied about the initial threats and that there is someone else hacking and pinning blame on Anonymous, but the timing is too convenient.

mrdude2010

Aug 6, 2009
Formica Archonis said:
CezarIgnat said:
"God will kick his ass"...way to make us Christians look very good and mature. God's not your personal weapon idiots...
I don't know about that. If I made up a sign that said "I HATE FAGS" and started hanging around funerals, how long would it be before someone beat me up? The fact that WBC members appear to still have their noses unbroken tells me that the God angle is a major weapon in their crusade to troll the real world.

Wolfram01 said:
It would be nice if Anon or Jester could keep WBC's sites down. Forever.
"It would be nice if the government could keep Wikileaks down. Forever."

You see, the problem with free speech is you can't pick and choose. You have to let the assholes speak because if you have a kill switch, then they'll just redirect their efforts into taking the kill switch and then using it on you.
I really want to see God show up to a protest and say "NYPA newf*g"

messedupbug2

Mar 6, 2011
I am not normally into doing things like this, but all I can say is WAY TO GO !!! Thank you so much keep hacking their site, and hey do ya think you could hack any news reports about them, thats the only reason their doing the crap they are is for the attention they are getting, hope you can shut em down for good

Mekado

Mar 20, 2009
Her smile creeps me out, really...

The kind of smile you see when you're invited to dinner in a household of cannibals...

Sylocat

Sci-Fi & Shakespeare
Nov 13, 2007
Ah, the Phelps family... it's not just a matter of free speech anymore; the Phelpses should be arrested for child abuse, malicious harassment, wasted court costs and more, a long time ago. It's sad that I have to stand behind Anonymous to see a shred of actual justice inflicted upon those assholes.