Anonymous Hacks Westboro Baptist Church on Live Talk Show

omega 616

Elite Member
May 1, 2009
Gxas said:
Formica Archonis said:
CezarIgnat said:
"God will kick his ass"...way to make us Christians look very good and mature. God's not your personal weapon idiots...
I don't know about that. If I made up a sign that said "I HATE FAGS" and started hanging around funerals, how long would it be before someone beat me up? The fact that WBC members appear to still have their noses unbroken tells me that the God angle is a major weapon in their crusade to troll the real world.
Its more the law that is stopping people from killing them or harming them in any way than it is the whole religious aspect.

Despite the world's obvious distaste for their message, assault is still assault.
This is what I find crazy about America, how many deaths have resulted from really petty things? Such as trying to rob a store to get $100, gangs openly fire at each other in the street just for living in a different place and crossing a line but these guys picket funerals, a time when emotions are high and yet nothing ever happens to them, bar a few insults. Kids go on shooting rampages in schools for the same thing. Seemingly 'cos these guys are hiding behind a "religious" banner they get off with a few choice words.

They go to a soldiers funeral, were people who are trained in killing are, to protest and not one soldier has turned around and shot at these guys?

Admittedly, I don't follow them closely enough to know 100% if nobody has taken a shot at them but I haven't heard anything.

Kargathia

Jul 16, 2009
Personally I'd love to hear what the host said after the interview was over. My bets are laid on "fucking idiots...".

That or he's giggling 'cuz idiots always make for good television.

RDubayoo

Sep 11, 2008
"When Anonymous says we support free speech, we mean it," the group said in a press release.
Bullsh*t. The only free speech they care about is their own, which is why they will take down what someone else said and replace it with something they said. Go on, Anonymous supporters, go on and tell me they don't do this. You can't.

Fred Phelps is certainly scum, though, but what I think a lot of people don't realize is that the worst thing he's done has nothing to do with what he has said, but what he has done to everyone in his family, which is to brutalize and beat and brainwash them into being his personal army. Only a handful of his kids escaped that fate and only barely.

master m99

Jan 19, 2009
now i really dont like annon, i just dont agree with the way they do things, BUT i REALLY dont like wbc and espeshally that woman, i so guess the enimy of my enimy is my friend

etherlance

Apr 1, 2009
Frankly I could not care any less about those hate mongering religious turds in the WBC.

If they want to spend their lives spreading hate and bigotry the way they do then I say let them.........I mean, it's not their fault they didn't read the bible correctly, cause if they did they would realise that everything they are doing is like pissing on the damn thing!

It's people like them that make me so very glad I grew a brain and became an athiest.

Siege_TF

May 9, 2010
"You can't hit me!"
*Whack!*
"Ooooh, you hit me! So what?"

The kind of person who can only be silenced with lethal force.

MrGalactus

Elite Member
Sep 18, 2010
If Anon says it didn't do it, it didn't do it. They take responsibility for everything they actually do.

ekkaman

Feb 19, 2009
So did the activist commit a crime live on T.V.? Not that I have a problem with what they did, just thinking are the falling for a trap?

commander_cornflake

Dec 2, 2010
I like how Shirley started out being like "You guys are pathetic. There's nothing you can do you stupid lousy hackers!" but towards the end she was more like "You guys are just a bunch of bandits and thugs!"

Lost some of yer' bark there, Shirley?

zaro27

Apr 15, 2009
Those WBC dudes need to die in a fire. Also, it's sad when the most rational person is an Anon.

UFOROMANTIC

Nov 8, 2010
CezarIgnat said:
"God will kick his ass"...way to make us Christians look very good and mature. God's not your personal weapon idiots...
I want you to know that in my eyes, all she did was drag down the Westboro Baptist Church even further. She's clearly a radical, and not to be taken as anything but now a parody of herself.

Bernzz

Assumed Lurker
Legacy
Mar 27, 2009
Country
Australia
I was starting to get annoyed at the *****. Then the Anonymous guy pulled out the memes, and stumped her for a sec with the gay dating question, and I was laughing my ass off. While she gets more and more pushy, he stays calm and collected.

It just happened, people. Anonymous, on air, to people who don't know about them, just proved to have a more mature representative than the WBC does. Much more.

Astoria

Oct 25, 2010
Wow, can't believe I'm saying this but go Anonymous. Could they have picked a bigger nutcase to represent the church? Seriously, "God will kick his ass"? Good on the guy for keeping his cool through it all, I couldn't have done it.

BoogieManFL

Apr 14, 2008
Interrupting funerals is pretty sick and twisted. Normally I think this hacker stuff is lame with flimsy reasoning for doing such, but against those kinds of people.. Hack away.

seiler88

Feb 22, 2011
WBC pisses me off. I mean how arogant are you to say that the internet is for your message only? I am a Christian as well but I have to wonder where these fools get their arguments because it's not from Scripture.

On the other hand Anonymouse has a sin scouter? Fuck me.

As for WBC, I'm going to kill some Heretics and purge the Unclean BRB.