Anonymous is targeting Iran next!

JET1971

Apr 7, 2011
JET1971 said:
THEJORRRG said:
JET1971 said:
He has had a hand in arming jihadists in irag and afghanistan sine 9/11 and operation iragi freedom. he claims his enrichment program is for clean energy but the world knows thats a croc, they want nukes!
You can't spell his name, but you're passing judgement on him and the Iranian government. Interesting.
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. Yes i knew/know how to spell his name. I think he is an asshole so i did not bother to do so. oh wait i was simply making fun of its odd spelling and you get up all in arms.. how cute. surprised you cuaght it and yes you fell for it.
biggest thing on that was a T-shirt i saw in highschool that had 3 spellings for Gaddafi and none were correct and last was "Asshole". I thought it was funny then and used its context today.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Sucal said:
Thanks, that was pretty darn informative. Makes me wonder though, surely they must have someone on a higher tier somewhere who decides what causes they fight for. Or is everything democratic?

Sucal

Dragonborn Ponyeater
Dec 23, 2009
MiracleOfSound said:
Sucal said:
Thanks, that was pretty darn informative. Makes me wonder though, surely they must have someone on a higher tier somewhere who decides what causes they fight for. Or is everything democratic?
Neither. Anonymous is basically an embodiment of Anarchy. Sure, they might reference a leadership, or talking about targets and such set out, but they is nothing of the sort. It only appears to be so, because so many out there agree on it. Say you felt like complaining about bias against green cats. You might post it somewhere, and state what you were going to do. Say you were going to turn up at a protest eating a cake while wearing a guy fawkes mask.

If other Anon agreed with you, you might have another bunch of people turning at the same time also eating cake while wearing guy fawkes masks. Alternately, a bunch might take an opposite opinion, and decide to buy up all the cake in the surrounding area, so you couldn't eat it. Or others might think its funny to post the details of those who were wearing masks online. If they had a leadership, it likely would have been arrested ages ago.

That's the thing about anonymous as a group. In many ways its like the Agents from the Matrix. Anyone at any time might become a member for a purpose. Then after that purpose is over, they go back to being normal.

Ca3zar416

Sep 8, 2010
For all of you who don't think they can do anything there is plenty they can do. The Iranian government has had censorship in place on the internet for a long while now and anonymous could easily find ways to give the Iranian people information in a way similar to how The Pirate Bay has done. To all of you think they're going to aggravate Iran. Iran already hates us and would nuke us if they could (but they can't because they sort of lack nuclear weapons making it very hard to nuke us). Information is incredibly powerful and anonymous can provide the people with just that.