Anonymous Launches Its Very Own Social Network

stewox

Dec 25, 2009
General Vagueness said:
Looking at the site it seems they've already changed their tactics and goals somewhat. It so happens I was on 4chan yesterday and mentioned I didn't like social networks-- I prefer antisocial networks, which that site is an example of.

Anonymous is not 4chan, are you a complete lunatic ?

Read the posts becyou you guys post nonsense.

Dragonborne88

Oct 26, 2009
The thought of Anonymous making a "social networking site" makes my brain hurt. I think I hear whisperings from beyond this veil of reality mixed in there too. I'm impressed though, at least they are putting their efforts towards something positive. As long as they stay the course, they have my virtual support.

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
Still seems like the days of wild abandon are here. I'll join they're crazy new idea for the fun of it.
I think they may just be doing this to flood the internet with thousands of 'anonymous' peoples to make it harder to find them. Or maybe just make a place to plot schemes cause when 100 people next to you are plotting to 'fake of course' who'll notice.

geizr

Oct 9, 2008
stewox said:
Ryu890 said:
stewox said:
geizr said:
What a bunch of conceited, egotistical, self-serving, self-important, insular dick sandwiches! They go around slapping everyone in the face and then have the nerve to be perturbed when no one wants to be friends with them. What in the hell did they expect? Milk and cookies?

Of course, the whole thing will only result in another action by Anonymous that accomplishes nothing useful or edifying for anyone, not even Anonymous. It'll just be a bunch of Anons talking to themselves(which they already do by other means; so, the whole thing really is just wasted effort), cause I doubt any sane, rational human being would ever want to join their social network.
Breaking News: You're an idiot.

Allright. I'll hear you out. How EXACTLY is he an idiot? Care to explain your actual points? Surely there's a REASON that he's an idiot?

As is, I thought his comment had some merit to it.
Because he has no idea what Anonymous is, it's not a group, it's an ideal, an ideal that preserves and enpowers civil liberties and human rights. Anonymous is on our side, you treat Anonymous like an enemy because you don't understand it. 90% of comments to this thread are probably ignorant console kids posting nonsense.
And if you believe that bullshit, the only one who is an idiot is you.

Arakasi

Jun 14, 2011
Lissa-QUON said:
Though is this actually the real Anonymous planning this? Or is this someone pretending to be Anonymous in some elaborate trap to track down Anonymous members?

I mean really, this feels like some sort of elaborate trap.
Well you don't know who it is, so I guess it is Anonymous technically.

The problem, once again, with being a group with no recognised leaders is that anyone can do anything within the group and it will be accredited to the group. Including the Government, so long as they didn't reveal their identity.

So yes it is Anonymous, but that could be anyone.

Jyggalag

Jan 21, 2011
"The group was inspired to the effort after some of its members were blocked from Google+ and even Gmail."
Wait, so this (in)famous group has inexperienced members that can't create alias emails?

orangeapples

Aug 1, 2009
I can just imagine the spam messages now:

Hey lovely, I just saw how vague your page makes you. If you want to see what I look like without my mask go to www. sexyanonymousgirls .com

[edit]

Oh yeah, and in order to make a profile, you have to hack the system and manually code in your own profile.

Awexsome

Were it so easy
Mar 25, 2009
stewox said:
Awexsome said:
Activist is a pretty generous term at this point.

I'd call them dicks at best and terrorists at worst.
You're an idiot too, working for the government? Working for the satanists, or masons , or the banker elite , or the eugenists. hmmm ?

Remember when i mentioned cognitive dissonance , well there are many variations. One is problem-reaction-solution plus psychological trauma. The problem was false flag terrorism, the reaction was serious hype of terrorism as a global problem and wars, the solution is to give up your civil liberties and freedom for "security" which means => police-state. Psychological trauma was seeing the "problem" in immense horror, the 911 event "live" (forged digital composites) on TV

Post Effect Psychological Trauma is ofcourse the random association with the event many time after it has happened, "911" appears in many places around other stuff, for example it's the united states emergency number, every time you call emergency your mind consciously or subconsciously remembers the event adding more pressure. Trauma is what is the result of the long-term pressure, the every-day remembering and random associations in many places that keep person's mind always occupied with a tragic event, this is when traumatization becomes sufficient for a persons mindset to alter and he start's caving in, to believe and trust the government, such traumatized people do not detect the evidence that is flying over their nose, they are not able to think effectively; even if the government fakes the pictures of the (politically)"most wanted man" showing his "death", they'll still find excuses and nonsense elaborations that favor the government. That's why you can only be an idiot to further believe the officials, unfortunately masses are such, but many aren't idiots ofcourse understand overreactions, many people just don't give a thought to see it to question it, even if their life's perfect, they just do what they do and carry on, simply they don't care a whole lot as they see "oh the govt is surely doing someting about it, fine, carry on".

I just took an example, but this is exactly what's happening here, Anonymous is ofcourse viewed as "terrorists" - the govt said it, it's a mind trick, it doesn't mean they are terrorists to YOU, the corrupt GOVT speaks for them selfs, they(activists) are terrorists TO THE govt and private rulers/interests, but do you guys have BRAIN to realize they AREN'T "terrorists" to the PEOPLE.
lololol. Suspension.

You're totally delusional. Check back into reality and get back to us.

GraveeKing

Nov 15, 2009
Well I kind of like the idea. Anonymous users. The more you know someone, the more likely you'll dislike them for one reason or another, this way you can get to know who they really are first before you know them properly.
Not too much to understand. And even if it's just a boring default social network - I'll definitely be signing up! I'd like to see face-book spam on there!

CLEVERSLEAZOID

Mar 4, 2009
What makes me laugh are the blockheads going HERPDERP ANON'S TIME IS OVER THEY NEEDS TO GETS ARRESTED.

Seriously, your lives are that bad you are frothing to see someone you don't know, who hasn't affected you personally in the slightest, thrown in jail? Not going into the nature of the INTERNET ATROCITIES, on par with the Holocaust [at least, the way some of you react to Anon news posts on the Escapist, only reason you guys even feature these articles, amirite? Drama = moar revenue] that they have committed.

Anon brought a lot of funny stuff to the internets but they'll only be remembered [at this rate] as criminals. Exactly the way real life celebrities get treated when they fall off the wagon and/or make a really bad choice in life. Unless you are Charlie Sheen that is.

Korolev

No Time Like the Present
Jul 4, 2008
I would fall out of my chair laughing if a single Anonymous member actually joined. Frankly, I smell a trap.

Smooth Operator

Oct 5, 2010
Wait a minute this can't be, they were all arrested, justice was served! (and all that)

This is rather odd tho, how can a social anonymous network work?
How can you sell peoples personal data if noone provides it?