Another Incident in Portland

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
Is "Danielson" a Jewish last name?
Can you think of a work of literature that prominently includes characters called "Aaron" and "Daniel"? Extremely prominently, in the latter case.

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
Can you think of a work of literature that prominently includes characters called "Aaron" and "Daniel"? Extremely prominently, in the latter case.
It's like when Zimmerman was named and before his picture got around.

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
male, pronouns: your majesty/my lord/daddy
So now I'm seeing that there were protester medics who were trying to save this guy but the cops pushed em off to secure the scene but they ended up having no medics of their own. No guarantees he'd have been saved if they allowed the medics to do their job but either way yeah these cops are idiots. Maybe now everyone can agree about it so they can change their training or something.

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
So now I'm seeing that there were protester medics who were trying to save this guy but the cops pushed em off to secure the scene but they ended up having no medics of their own. No guarantees he'd have been saved if they allowed the medics to do their job but either way yeah these cops are idiots. Maybe now everyone can agree about it so they can change their training or something.
Combat medics are taught to keep fighting despite injured soldiers nearby, and treat their comrades only when it's safe to do. I wanted to suggest cops get some medical training, but then I realized that they'd be too busy to actually administer it.

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
It's like when Zimmerman was named and before his picture got around.
Well, it's all very much unknown at the moment - could be all sort of mix-ups.

But if true, the US far right is not famed for its fond thoughts of Jews, and whilst a man called "Aaron Danielson" isn't necessarily Jewish (both names having passed into Christian cultural use), it surely looks very Jewish and I could imagine a non-Jew using a different name just because the inevitable suspicions might be too annoying.

Of course, what I'd really prefer is for it to be pronounced A-a-ron.

Reactions: Iron

Buyetyen

Elite Member
May 11, 2020
Country
USA
Combat medics are taught to keep fighting despite injured soldiers nearby, and treat their comrades only when it's safe to do. I wanted to suggest cops get some medical training, but then I realized that they'd be too busy to actually administer it.
If we're training civilian EMTs to act as military combat medics, that means we're living in a failed state.

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
If we're training civilian EMTs to act as military combat medics, that means we're living in a failed state.
You misunderstood me. Cops with medical training won't be like civilian EMTs.

Buyetyen

Elite Member
May 11, 2020
Country
USA
You misunderstood me. Cops with medical training won't be like civilian EMTs.
I don't want cops to take the place of EMTs. Ask most police leadership and they'll tell you the same. It's one of the few things the pigs and I can agree on. Why can't we just have fucking EMTs?

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
I don't want cops to take the place of EMTs. Ask most police leadership and they'll tell you the same. It's one of the few things the pigs and I can agree on. Why can't we just have fucking EMTs?
I don't know what you're talking about. What is your point.

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
David Dorn
Dave Patrick Underwood - Boog
As yet un-named Teen 16 years old shot in Chaz - Not protest related
Chris Beaty - Not during a protest
Dorian Murrell - Not during a protest
Italia Marie Kelly
Javar Harrell - Not protest related
Cicero, Illinois 2 mentioned by the Spokesman
Ray Hanania who didn't give more details - these are your next two and so far there’s no evidence it’s related to looting
Jose Gutierrez
Victor Cazares Jr.
Marvin Francois - Seems to have been a carjacking gone wrong more than anything
Philadelphia 24 year old Male self inflicted injuries from an explosive device -ok, and?
Aaron J Danielson
Unknown body found in burned ruins of Minneapolis pawn shop - no evidence this is protest related
Detroit 21 year old male - No clue
19 year old male killed in Chaz - I don’t consider these ones protest related so much as dipshit related, cops would’ve done the same shit
A 27-year-old photographer Jefferson Square Park in downtown Louisville, Kentucky - I think you already counted this one further up
Summer Taylor hit by black driver during a protest on the interstate - really don’t see how that’s the protester’s fault
Secoriea Turner shot when the vehicle she was in tried to go round a makeshift barricade
Jessica Doty Whitaker
So that’s realistically a lot less than 21, not even double digit.
Edit- Also more emphasis should be put on Turner being a child passenger and further reinforcing my “do not bring guns to protests right now” policy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kwak and Seanchaidh

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
So that’s realistically a lot less than 21, not even double digit.
Meanwhile:
In 2019, domestic extremists killed at least 42 people in the United States in 17 separate incidents. This number makes 2019 the sixth deadliest year on record for domestic extremist-related killings since 1970. • The 42 total deaths in 2019 is less than 2018’s total (53) but higher than 2017’s (41). • As is typically the case, the extremist-related murders of 2019 were overwhelmingly (90%) linked to right-wing extremists. All but one of the incidents had ties to right-wing extremism

Like I said earlier, All of US intelligence is telling us that Right wing extremism is the biggest threat facing the US, so does someone know something they don't here about some alarming left wing "bigger problem" we should be more concerned about that this? The Bigger problem I am seeing is that right wing extremism is growing and becoming mainstream and is constantly excused as not only being fine, but admired while they exaggerate the " threat from the left" propaganda working more into a tizzy to pick up arms to murder their fellow citizens.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tireseas