Another new question to the girls here...

Not G. Ivingname

Nov 18, 2009
It is a constantly repeated lesson among men that men with emotions, men that laugh, men that love, men that can appericaite the art, men that cry, are all some how "weak." If your a guy that has emotions, it is seamed agreed that your gay and will never "score" a girl (which I never understood why getting women is some kind of contest). Do you girls really think that a guy with emotions outside of "GRRRR... I HAVE BALLS OF STELL!" or "You want to do the bow chicka wow wow" is a lesser man? I would hope that it is not true, but is it?

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
I'm a guy, but from what I've seen, girls are absolutely fine with, and often appreciate males that have more emotions than a 2x4. I know of a few that prefer it to a large degree.

That's pretty good for me. :)

cheese_wizington

Aug 16, 2009
All the girls.

They want to be mai friend.

Which isn't bad, I can deal with just guys. Oh wait, all of the guys in this school are ugly.

Fuck.

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
Now see, if you treat women like tools and go like "OH MY GOD!!!! MUSCLES!!!!"

You sir, will fail

grimsprice

Jun 28, 2009
I know none of you are going to believe this at all. And i'm fine with that...

But i had the opportunity to steal several girlfriends in my day. My friend was one of those 2x4's and a particularly emotionally blind one. Every single girlfriend he ever had was eventually crushing on me big time. I just seemed to understand them factors better than anyone else. I'm still good friends with several of them. I may not be the stud that they bang when they want some, but i'm the guy who has to deal with the spooning.

So do women like the macho guys better than the emotionally deep ones.... i don't know. Maybe its not a fair question, maybe they like both for different purposes.

capin Rob

Apr 2, 2010
I don't show many emotions excepty for bordom, it doesn't make me look non-chlant, just lazy. Girls don't seem to lke that.

Smagmuck_

Aug 25, 2009
I'm an emotional guy. Yes, some gorls like that others don't. But, I think I found one who likes me as I am. :D

Apr 28, 2008
Men who laugh are considered weak?
I suppose every man in existence is weak then. Because everyone laughs.

Some girls like macho guys, some like emotional guys, some like batshit crazy guys. Different women like different types of guys. Just like different guys like different types of women.

There is no solid answer for this. At all.

Florion

Dec 7, 2008
I adore guys who are artistically sensitive and express their emotion intelligently. But sometimes people confuse that with "being a wimp" which is entirely different. And I mean that both in the sense that people look at actually sensitive men and see a wimp, and in the sense of guys who see themselves as sensitive but are actually just wimps.

Drakmeire

Elite Member
Jun 27, 2009
Country
United States
I am fairly emotionless but I like to appreciate the beauty of life, I've always been mature beyond my years so I'm desperately single but I hope all of that overly-macho attitude will be bred out of the human race when women-kind realize that the abusive jock makes a terrible life partner... but that's a long-shot since women tend to wind up with someone like their father and many women with children are with the chauvinistic-macho type.

Embz

Pony Wrangler
Mar 17, 2010
My BF is an emotional guy and we have been together for over 2 and a half years, so I think that guys who show their emotions are much more likely to get into a relationship.
All the guys I know who are all 'Im a manly man look at my muscles' end up in one night stands and generally just love themselves too much to be in a committed relationship

Mr.logic

Nov 18, 2009
point1. It is sort of sad that here are so many questions for girls on this sight.
point2. Women fall into stereotypes(by us) just as much as men, and there is more to personalities then either emotional and tough.
Point78.I will never be the kind of person who is gruff and tough and bleeds testostrone and bangs several women. I am more the person who is nice, patient, forgiving and is willing to destroy myself to make the people I care about happy(while being slightly manipulative when im on someones good side)I am indesicive about certain things... And there is obviously much more to my persona then just those things. There is also more to most girls, and they (probably)want more then just 2 types of men.

esperandote

Feb 25, 2009
How's that a new question?

Girls apreciate boys with emotions. What i've learn by experience is that girls consider less of a man guys that don't fight (fist fight).

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
From my experience, women want an overly sensitive guy that can act tough when necessary (As opposed to me, who is tough and can sometimes act sensitive). But what do I know.

Not G. Ivingname said:
"GRRRR... I HAVE BALLS OF STELL!"
I frequently brag about my 'Balls of Tungsten.' Steel may not turn on the ladies, but Tungsten?

...No, that doesn't do it either.

Verlander

Apr 22, 2010
Balance it, and be realistic. Women don't want to date a wuss, but don't want to date a brick either. Be honest with your interests and mannerisms, and be fine to be one of the lads. I assume that as you are asking this question, you are quite young- don't worry about it too much. Be happy and confident in yourself, and before you know it, you'll be rolling in the poontang. My fiancée is reading this as I type, and she agrees

Kiriona

Apr 8, 2010
Well, I like a guy who has emotions and can express them to some degree, but I don't want one of those 90's wussy head one's either. Men are not women, they are men. They need to act like men. Being overly sensitive just doesn't look good on them.

On the other side, though, I don't want a guy tries to be MR. BALLS OF SUPER STEEL! Who has so much testosterone in his system that he practically just hits girls over the head and drags them into his cave...

So, somewhere in the middle is good. Us girls need a man who can protect us. But we also want a man who can sympathize and listen to us. :)

Stoic raptor

Jul 19, 2009
We have a better chance of finding another life forms in distant galaxies than to be able to answer this question