Anthony Saves The World: Episode 1.3: This Future

mikeyface

Jan 31, 2011
Episode 1.3: This Future

Glimpse into the future that Anthony is trying to prevent. In this very special episode of Anthony Saves the World, Anthony does his best to understand just how desperate and doomed that future actually will be. Also, Mikey reveals a dark secret about what he finds in their house and explains the monetary system of the future!

Watch Video

standokan

May 28, 2009
Haha, I will follow this series to its end just for having pokemon card as currency.

sooperman

Partially Awesome at Things
Feb 11, 2009
This is getting intense. Finally. And honestly, I don't see Pokemon cards as a poor currency choice. They're all labeled with different values, so it's easy to imagine.

All of this time travel is messing with my head, though :(

VGFreak1225

Dec 21, 2008
I laughed way too hard at the Pokemon cards.

Next week is the first new episode since you guys arrived at The Escapist. Can't wait!

GameJoker365

Aug 12, 2010
Wait a minute, so all those cards I have are actually worth something?

Finally I can sell my 30 Machops.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Wait Pokémon cards will be the future currency? Oh why did I throw 99% of my cards away?! However what are the Johto starter?s cards in Japanese texts will be worth in the future since those are the 1% I had saved.

Prof. Monkeypox

Mar 17, 2010
So, the world ended because of a war for Pokemon cards?
Ok, I can accept that Pokemon cards could become currency (though, if that's the case I don't see why they didn't just print more and make an economy of it).

But, where do the demons come in? I thought the world ended because of a war with the demons.

Hashime

Jan 13, 2010
Well, the "Creative director of Gearbox" is showing in this episode. I wonder how many of those masks were made.

cardinalwiggles

is the king of kong
Jun 21, 2009
finally! i will be rich! rich i tell you! mwuhahahahaha. plenty of cards perhaps i will buy myself an island. manhatten perhaps

unacomn

Mar 3, 2008
Considering the price of some MTG cards,I'd say they chose the wrong currency :p

Also, the Borderlands dude should have said "Heyooo" before getting shot.

Wakefield

Aug 3, 2009
Haha Bordlerlands mask. Wonder why that's there? (Kidding I know)

Great episodes. I knew when I saved all those pokemon cards from destruction last week it would be a good decision.

Dec 14, 2009
I threw away all my pokemon cards...

I had a shiny Charizard as well as a limited edition Mew card from the Movies...

WHAT HAVE I DONE!