Any good game/general geek sites that dont moan about sexism/racism/homophobia?

Phasmal

Sailor Jupiter Woman
Jun 10, 2011
You've continued to make up things I didn't say.
What a shock.

I have no interest in debating with you, I've put you on ignore.

This site. Honestly.

Leoofmoon

Aug 14, 2008
Phasmal said:
You've continued to make up things I didn't say.
What a shock.

I have no interest in debating with you, I've put you on ignore.

This site. Honestly.
Still waiting on that game you mentioned that made women feel threatened.

Phasmal

Sailor Jupiter Woman
Jun 10, 2011
Once again. I never said a game that made women feel threatened. Please learn to read. And also stop quoting me with things you made up.

I wont reply to you again.

Leoofmoon

Aug 14, 2008
Phasmal said:
They might be important to people playing them if they are affected by that sort of thing.
Y'know, maybe some women don't want to play a game that treats women like shit, for example?
And some gamers are women.
Didn't mention a game hu? you mention "A game that treats women like shit" If you aren't talking about a game then what? Getting down to it a Game that treats women like shit can make them feel threatened so I am not really splitting hairs here.

Loonyyy

Jul 10, 2009
LifeCharacter said:
insaninater said:
OP, you have my sympathies for dealing with these people simply for asking a simple question.
So is it my turn to correct another person's blatant misrepresentation of what happened in this thread so they can stop pretending the OP just innocently asked for something and all the evil SJWs jumped on him? I guess it is.

The OP was only "asking a simple question" if you now consider dismissing things you don't care about as pointless bullshit and insulting anyone who might actually care about those things as "asking a simple question." No one would have cared if he just said, "Anyone know a good site that focuses on things like gameplay in their reviews?" but that obviously wasn't enough for the OP. He wanted to mix insults in with his curiosity, and people happened to not like that and respond accordingly.

OT: I have no idea. Not that I would care very much because I don't see video games as mindless toys whose reviewers should be reduced to saying "it plays nice and looks pretty!"
That poster has made a significant history of Just Asking similar questions, usually to people they disagree with, so I'm fairly sure they're comfortable with it. There's a few threads full of it in OT and RnP(The most fun[sick, sick fun] was here: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.864631-Naked-celebrities-a-new-social-statement?page=1). Might you recieve more of these "Just Questions" if you pursue the discussion? I couldn't say. But what would I know, after all, like the great Glenn Beck, I am Just Asking Questions.