Anyone planning to 100% Skyrim?

QPCloudy

Oct 20, 2011
I dunno, that honor achievement in Torchlight was a pain in the ass. I had to play soooo far passed the end, lol.

mikey7339

Jun 15, 2011
Eventually, as long as the DLC does not count towards the 100% I will probably have it by the end of winter or spring. This and Fallout 3 are the only games I plan to 100% legit.

PureIrony

Slightly Sarcastic At All Times
Aug 12, 2010
Depends on how you view 100%. Does that only count the quests? What about purchasing all the houses and unique magic items? What about finding every dialog option? All those books they'll be to read? Marrying every NPC? Killing every NPC? Really, can you ever call a game like the Elder Scrolls 100% finished?

Really, though, the deciding factor here will be the existence of a Nirnroot quest.

Red Bomb

Nov 25, 2009
I can see myself teetering around the 80% edge of it, like I have done fro RDR, Batman etc but never actually 100%ing the thing.

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
*Raises hand with mild enthusiasm*

I might. Hopefully I will.

Who knows? Maybe something special will come out of it.

Helmholtz Watson

Nov 7, 2011
rhizhim said:
Volf99 said:
rhizhim said:
King of the Sandbox said:
As a side/bonus inquiry: What game, if any, are you the most proud of 100%ing?
none. after i 100% a game i see how much time i have wasted just for a stupid archievement that no one cares about or a flag that does absolutely nothing special. the only game that somehow rewarded me was dead rising. but then again the mega man blaster is meh.

i'm still waiting for a game that gives you a proper reward for your accomplishment.
dude that mega man reward took me forever! Don't you think its an awesome weapon?
not really. from the geek factor its awesome but the lightsaber is better even if the overtime mode in dead rising can be ridiculously unfair.

i am tempted though to go for a run in Dead rising 2 Off the record to get the Protonman suit.
although i have seen that it still less cool as the B.F.G

btw my favorite weapon in DR2 will still be the super slicer. you can move fast and you can easily slice almost every psychopath in no time. with this weapon i saved all survivors plus defeated all psychos and could solve all cases in one run (had to give up the poker mission though.) and i somehow never tamed snowflake. i always slice her with the laser swords or the super slicer. hmmm....
well I was just thinking of weapons from DR1 (the light saber wasn't in that one right?)
Wow, I didn't complete it to the same degree that you did. Yeah I didn't care about the poker mission either.

BFG looks good, but I prefer seeing the BFG in Minecraft

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX2Qkfi12Mw

fenrizz

Feb 7, 2009
I'm just gonna explore and see were the game takes me.
Do some exploring, sidequesting, that sort of thing.

I have no specific goal in mind, except doing the main quest of course.

VoidWanderer

Sep 17, 2011
Proud to 100% a game? InFamous. A decent sandbox superhero game with a decent (if not predictable) twist.

A game I was not proud to 100%... NCIS: The Video Game. One playthrough guarantees all trophies/achievements.

IamLEAM1983

Neloth's got swag.
Aug 22, 2011
I hundred-percented Fallout 3 over the course of three years, playing it in spurts and referring to strategy guides when I'd hit a lull and didn't know where to look for a new quest.

It's probably going to take me the same amount of time for Skyrim, if not longer. I'm going to take my time, build my character carefully and either hit a mark where I'll have had my fill of Skyrim or have completed it. It just isn't the kind of undertaking you can really devote yourself to. Doing that just proves you have no life whatsoever.

I should know, I once spent three weeks grinding Oblivion pretty much nonstop until I just couldn't take it anymore.

Weslebear

Dec 9, 2009
It is going to be the only thing I play until Guild Wars 2 is released, and that isn't even confirmed to be 1st Quarter 2012. Then I'm still going to be playing for a long time to come so maybe 100%, probably across many characters though.

LilithSlave

Sep 1, 2011
Because yesterday's events have given me an excuse to be a jerk about this.

Is this the new My Little Pony topic? Why sure! I can't wait to %100 My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

But, I'm getting slightly tired of Skyrim topics. If we just have to constantly have one, wouldn't one megathread be better? Honestly, I don't care all that much about this upcoming game and there's so many topics about this it makes every other thread look hardly posted, in comparison. Including My Little Pony. Do we really have to have this many threads about Skyrim?

There are at least 4 Skyrim threads on the first page and this is an everyday occurrence.

No, I am not planning to 100% Skyrim. I'm probably not even going to consider buying it until it comes down to $20 or less. I have plenty of other games I would rather give my money to, first. And there's definitely games I would rather be completitionist about.

And hey, if other people are allowed to whine about pony threads.

King of the Sandbox

& His Royal +4 Bucket of Doom
Jan 22, 2010
LilithSlave said:
If you're getting tired of threads relating to the upcoming sequel to a fantastic, award-winning videogame, I suggest perhaps not visiting a site dedicated to videogames mere days before its release.