Apocalypse Lane: Episode 27: Mr. Franklin's Terrible Tale

obisean

May the Force Be With Me
Feb 3, 2009
It's episodes like this that earn you the big bucks Jon. I fuckin' love your show.

Now you just gotta figure out how to get RA on here. Or would that be too much?

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
Lady Lovett said:
Holy FUCK. Awesome episode.
Was this the end of the first season? I ask 'cause I don't wanna have to wait two weeks to find out XD
Yes, this is the last episode of the season. We'll be back in two weeks with the start of season 2.

I want to thank everyone for watching the show so far. It has been one hell of a ride up to this point and we have more twist and turns in the next season for ya.

During the 2 week break we will have something fun for you guys. We'll be putting up a behind the scenes episode that shows a bit of Bryan and I creating the show. :)

Again, thanks to everyone who has supported the show and stuck with it.

And Happy Thanksgiving! :p

-Jon

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Whoooo!!! Yay Pete! I can't wait to see how this plays out!

...wait, if Steve's only 13, does that mean that both Gladys and Knifefight are Pedophiles?

Tempest Fennac

Aug 30, 2009
AvsJoe said:
Whoooo!!! Yay Pete! I can't wait to see how this plays out!

...wait, if Steve's only 13, does that mean that both Gladys and Knifefight are Pedophiles?
In their defence, Steve appears to be in his later 20s/early 30s and it's not as if there was any reason for them to think Steve was younger then that. I wonder if Steve went anywhere else before arriving at Apocalypse Lane? We know from Womanly Advice that Gladice was living there when he arrived.

Gariom

Mar 20, 2009
It just keeps getting better and better! This probably the most plot twisting episode yet!

Zand88

Jan 21, 2009
It should be noted, Mr. Franklin's VA is really, really good. Like, extremely good, in a calm subtle way. It surprised me.

orangebandguy

Elite Member
Jan 9, 2009
Wow, another great episode full of suprises. Soon we'll find out why Gladys and Worm want to hide that vault so much.

Bonehead23

Jul 17, 2009
so Pete's a robot and doesn't know it and Steve is a tummer. great job on this season but How many more twists will we see next season? and one more thing, was this whole season about what happened before the first episode with them eating Pete to where they buried him?

Evil-Mustache

Nov 21, 2009
This is the f*@#ing weird and messed the hell up! But a fantastic show. Best one yet in the series so far.

Mortars

May 24, 2009
Jon, you make those plot twists like a GOD! I hereby declare that I am forming a cult devoted to figuring out your plot twists before they actually happen in the show. Or just watching the episodes... Whatever takes the least time.

Also: WTF?!!!

Cavouku

Mar 14, 2008
FOR THE- WHAT THE-

If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go have a spasm in the gutter now.

daedrick

Jul 23, 2008
Aaaaaaaaawesome stuff, but really I cant wait to hear about the VAULT, and what happenned to the gang, man these guys were cool... and Obama, what is he up to? Big pete is back, thats a good new. Whats up with big worm also? He is almost never there...

Anyway, what a good bunch they are... and awesome twists indeed.

<3 <3 <3

XOXO

&stuff

manbearpig91

Sep 8, 2009
this story does not have plot twists. this story IS a plot twist
Great work, I cannot wait for the new season.

manbearpig91

Sep 8, 2009
Bonehead23 said:
so Pete's a robot and doesn't know it and Steve is a tummer. great job on this season but How many more twists will we see next season? and one more thing, was this whole season about what happened before the first episode with them eating Pete to where they buried him?
Here come the time paradoxes

GodofDisaster

Premium member
Sep 10, 2009
Wow, Pete's a robot and Steve is actually Marty's tumour and not the other way about.

You guys have more crazier plot twists then Lost.

Can't wait for season 2, good luck with it.

The_Jock

Jan 20, 2009
I love this show, it just keeps getting better. Did the Frankilns remind anyone else of Tubbs and Edward from the League of Gentlemen?