Urgh76

May 27, 2009
OH SHIT YOU MEANT RICO!!!!

Why do you keep killing off my favorite characters....... *SNIFF*

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
Jon Etheridge said:
Azmael Silverlance said:
No way......Cuddles will kill the fat *****! GUYS PLS KILL THE FATBITCH!
we dotn need a stupid alien that tried to manipulate everybody just so she can haz her damn roof fixed! If...if Cuddles rly has sex with Gladys ill hire a terrorist to blow up ur escapist HQ.....

p.p: btw where is the escapist magazine based anyway :D
It's based in Durham North Carolina. I happen to live in the same state, but I'm about 2 hours away from HQ.
GOT IT!

ALRIGHT BOYS!!!

Anyone who knows what it is gets a cookie!

Samcanuck

Nov 26, 2009
Not sure why, but I am not able to load this, and past apocalypse lane episodes. Not sure what happened or what changed, but all the other sites video's load just fine.

What should I do, and is there another site (youtube or something) where I can access the video's?

Infesord

Apr 27, 2010
Yeah the video is not loading for me either, and I've tried to change a bunch of plug ins to get it working to no avail.

Other new videos on the site are not working (ENN and LRR for example) either in the same manner yet others are working just fine.

CCdtT

Nov 8, 2009
I think I might be the only one who thinks this but, i think we are going to find out that Cuddles is the mastermind behind the whole "find the alien device" thing, with Obama working for him. (just saying)
Also I think the cockroach that was eaten by Guiliver was Rico's wife. Rico might just thank him for that before getting eaten himself.

Knight of Cydonia

Sep 22, 2008
http://bighugelabs.com/output/motivator059ee0190c8c82e326db855d0d1b1dc5a3e314f8.jpg

*edit* PLEASE tell me how to do this right.

spuddaemon

Nov 9, 2009
I know this post is way past due... but these episodes are getting funnier and funnier...
"A cockroach that tasted like quesadillas."
Too many good quotes to mention.

Thanks guys.

Neferius

Sep 1, 2010
"Hey... I didn't find you any Food... But I DID run across a very delicious Cockroach that tasted like Casa-Diez *buurp* Oh my GOD it was Delicious..." --YES!!! Thank you Gulliver! Now I know how REVENGE tastes like >:D ...so that's why they say it's a Dish best served Cold >:)