Apocalypse Lane: Episode 48: Fin

CorvinBlack

Apr 9, 2009
I loved that show. Secretly, I hoped for a third season. Thanks for the show, keep up the good work.

Fritzvalt

Amazing Human Being
May 12, 2009
I loved this little show from beginning to end. Sad about the end, but it's the right ending. On a lighter note, I already love D & A, and look forward to seeing how Jon will make that show even better.

Will miss you Apocalypse Lane.

Nikajo

Feb 6, 2009
So...Steve, Marty and Cuddles die?! NO!

Great series, I didn't even start watching it until you'd already started making series 2. Excellent stuff though, glad I finally found the time to get round to it!

Great news about you working on Doraleous and Associates aswell. That show is already great so with input from you guys it could potentially be the best show on this site!

About the DVD - maybe it would be worth doing a poll of some sort to see how many people would actually be interested in purchasing it? I know a couple of people who don't go on this site who would like it aswell.

Thursdays just became more boring :-(

lwm3398

Apr 15, 2009
Well, there we go.

It used to be three shows on the Escapist, three that I watched. This, Zero Punctuation, and Unforgotten Realms. When Unforgotten Realms left, this took the place perfectly and all was well. Other stuff has come and gone, but this was the kind of show I thought would never go. Now it has, and all I can say is...

[HEADING=1]HOOOOOOO-LEEEEEEEEEY SHIT.[/HEADING]

And now we know what the weird skeleton was. Great.

Shaegor

Oct 29, 2009
Well shoot me in the face and call me a dead man...
I give kudos to everyone that was even remotely involved in creating an ending like that.
I would never have thought one could make this mostly comedy cartoon series actually pull my heartstrings with the ending *sniff*.

sooperman

Partially Awesome at Things
Feb 11, 2009
You know, when the ending rolled, I was forced to shed a single tear in remembrance of my newly-blown mind. RIP, mind, you will be missed.

Well, here's to high hopes for D&A!

aaronino

Aug 25, 2009
Thanks for all your hard work on this, I really enjoyed it. I love Doraleous as well, and I look forward to seeing your contributions. Great job, and good luck!

the Revenator

Mar 11, 2009
Absolutely beautiful I'll really miss Apocalypse Lane, it was by far the best thing to come to the Escapist I was there the premiere came out and I thought well it was gonna be, 'meh' but it turned out it was one goddamn beautiful series thank you for this great year damn, it seems like much longer didn't it Hope to see you guys in another series congrats. Now go get a beer and relax you guys earned it!

Rock4ever

Dec 13, 2009
Damn, it was really sad to say goodbye for all this charismatic characters. And if its hard for me, I don't know, what YOU two feel about it. But I love sad endings. If you care - you have one apocalypse addict on another hemisphere. I know, such inclinations must be broken as fast as possible, but I don't want to... This stuff is to good to forget. Thanks for that feeling. It costs a lot.
Series have some minuses, but... well... everyone have some of them. You did your best, and I won't ask for more. Especially, considering limited resources you had. Bravo!
P.S. If you will ever need to translate series to Russian - my offer still in effect, free of charge. Из России, с подлинным уважением и наилучшими пожеланиями, Рокфор Эвер.

Alexander Teh Great

Aug 12, 2009
its a time loop, the story wil go on in a loop forever and ever because they went back in time, dies, they get post apocalypse, go bacl in time, dies, rinse and repeat

immalegend

May 13, 2010
Wow! This series has been a pleasant ride indeed. I have followed it since the 1st episode and now when it has hit it's finale I felt that I needed to create an account and comment.
The show started out a bit weak but I kept faith in it. I mean, come on... apocalypse, talking, perverted animals and a gay zombie/robot thing! Those are some hilarious ingredients. And boy, did it turn out to be one of the funniest animated series ever!
The final episode was great, even if I found the ending kinda anti-climatic and not something that I would expect from a comedy series. But alas, it stayed true to the "Apocalypse Lane" formula: always expect the unexpected!
It's just too bad that there will be no third season, but I wish everyone that worked on the show good luck with their future projects. I checked out the first two episodes of this "Doraleous" show and it wasn't too shabby, so I still have faith in you guys!

I see you f****s in hell!

Digikid

Dec 29, 2007
Great ending indeed!!!!

Although I was seriously hoping that you would kill that damn Lizard off. LOL!!!!!!!!

Project_Omega

Sep 7, 2009
Jon Etheridge said:
Episode 48: Fin

It all comes down to this. The future of the universe hangs by a thread.

Be sure to join the Apocalypse Lane Facebook Fan Page here [http://www.facebook.com/pages/Apocalypse-Lane/98131166022].

Watch Video
I...I.... that was really sad. Although this show seemed to be completely pointless at first, it has proudly carried the same point which Fallout series did. War, especially nuclear war, will never do anything good. And I need to say the bones of cuddles part of was a very good link and a very sad one. That was an amazing show and I thank you for making it. Great job!

Warnolo

Apr 30, 2010
So the animals talk because of mutations?

Ooooohhh... that makes sense now.

Thank you for the show, i really enjoyed it. And thanks for awnsering my question indirectlyª

Warnolo

Apr 30, 2010
So the animals talk because of mutations?

Ooooohhh... that makes sense now.

Thank you for the show, i really enjoyed it. And thanks for awnsering my question indirectly!

joeman098

Jun 18, 2007
Just wow. great work i loved the ending that skeleton cuddles found was really his and steves! hahahhaha