Apologize on behalf of your country

Astoria

Oct 25, 2010
As an Australian, actually as an Adelaidian I'm so so sorry about Lleyton Hewitt. I swear we didn't know he was such a douchebag! We also have Hugh Jackman though so that totally cancels out anything bad we've done...right? So...we're all good?

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
On behalf of Sweden, I hereby apologize for IKEA. I also apologize for Basshunter. I also apologize for IKEA again.

John P. Hackworth

Sep 21, 2010
Dear World,

On behalf of the United States of America, I would like to apologize for making all other nations feel inferior. I am sorry that we have the best restaurants, like McDonald's and Taco Bell. I feel guilty for making you jealous of our Hollywood cinema which creates superior movies such as Twilight and Deuce Bigelow. And I fall on my knees and cry knowing how I have made you yearn for the deep wisdom and insight maintained by our past and future heads of state: George W. Bush and Sarah Palin; the likes of which your governmental representatives will never possess.

So please, dear World, accept my apology. And know that in this New Year, we, the Americans, resolve to screw up more. To make more mistakes. To act more rashly and insensitively. In short, to be more like the rest of you. So that you will resent us less. You're welcome.

Sincerely,
Uncle Sam

Cash84

Dec 27, 2010
Lord Wafflemire said:
On behalf of Australia, I apologize for the following

-Not doing shit to anyone
-Not failing at maintaing a stable economy
-Not suffering from terrorism
-Not being arrogant and self absorbed
-Not having our own demented version of the ENGLISH language
-Not being at war with anyone
-Being so laid back that 'patriotism' doesn't include knowing any part of the national anthem
-Putting up with the rest of the world's shit
-Inventing the Bikini
-Just generally being awesome

Yep, I thnk that'll do.
How about being rubbish at cricket/being convicts/crocodile dundee?

England: Sorry we didn't do anything in WW2 and just waited around for the Americans to do everything...

RA92

Jan 1, 2011
On behalf of Bangladesh, we're sorry to Russia for the whole MiG-29 debacle - politics is fucked up here. Hope to purchase some brand new Sukhoi T-50s soon! :D

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
Sorry for all the ignorance to other countries, caring only about ourselves.

-America

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
Xandus117 said:
minuialear said:
Xandus117 said:
Being Canadian, I have nothing to apologize for.
Justin Bieber
Alanis Morisette
Celine Dion
Avril Lavinge
Nickelback
Simple Plan
Evangeline Lilly
Keanu Reeves
Sidney Crosby
Slavery
École Polytechnique massacre
Racism
Arrogance

Pick one. I've got more if you need them.
I do not apologize for any of these things.
What about putting milk in bags?

Magnesium360

FDA Approved!
Mar 9, 2010
On behalf of Australia, I'd like to apologise about the country between 1901 and 1973. That policy was on long lasting fuck up after another.

KindlySpastic

Sep 29, 2010
On behalf of Sweden I apologize profusely for all the run-of-the-mill detective stories we seem to be polluting the world with these days. Maybe this should go out especially to the UK and the US, since I'm pretty sure they had a monopoly on dysfunctional binge drinking coppers before we got into it.

Also for not being able to decide if we wanted to be neutral or not during the cold war. That was some seriously weak stuff we pulled back then.

Magnesium360

FDA Approved!
Mar 9, 2010
On behalf of Australia, I'd like to apologise about the country between 1901 and 1973. That policy was on long lasting fuck up after another.

koether

Nov 21, 2009
As a Canadian from Alberta, I am sorry about Nickelback. And for all of our premiers ever.

hyperdrachen

Jan 1, 2008
On behalf of the United States of America. I appologize that our general populace is fooled by the charade of party politics and waste our time arguing over things Fox and CNN make up while we allow the crooks who hold office to exploit us and other nations for narrow agendas and personal greed.

I would like to extend an appology to the Earth itself for being the country that decided the Hummer needed 2,000 more pounds slapped on it to better devour gasoline, so that 5ft tall 100lb women could climb a ladder into thier truck to traverse the exotic asphault between thier suburban home and the mall.

Trildor

Dec 6, 2010
As a Chilean I apologize for making you watch the miners. All 33 of them.

Also, sorry for hosting the worst World Cup ever.

mekose

Apr 16, 2009
I apologize on behalf of America, for being all fat, pie-eating, top hat and monocle wearing douche bags.