Apologize on behalf of your country

OldAccount

Sep 10, 2010
It's a fact that while every country has contributed great things to the world each country is also responsible for it's share of terrible shit. With that in mind I invite the escapists to come forth and apologize to the world and the internet for some awful, awful thing each person's respective country released upon an unsuspecting global community.

I'll get the ball rolling:

Ahem...On behalf of Canada I, SAT4NSLILHELPER, hereby apologize for Justin Beiber.

That felt good to get off my chest. Who's next?

FolkLikePanda

Apr 15, 2009
Sorry for having a big fuck off Empire and making everyone have to learn our language, well I'm alright I live in the country. Also sorry for sucking America's dong.

Veloxe

Oct 5, 2010
Damnit! Ninja'd by the op...ummm sorry for...ah screw it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCcHCxvnnP8

Aerodyamic

Aug 14, 2009
Canada is sorry for being Canada' eh?

I'd like to add we're sorry aboot Celine Dion, and fer losing at the Worlds Juniors, eh?

Nimcha

Dec 6, 2010
I will watch this thread waiting for an Englishman to apologize for Howard Webb's existence.

Rathcoole

Jan 1, 2011
On behalf of Northern Ireland I apologize to England for all the terrorists nobody really supports them. To america I am sorry for all the immigrants you are apparently ALL related too(who if hollywood is to be believed are made corrupt police officers the second they step off the plane). and to everybody else I am sorry about all the drunk tourists running around your countrys.

mew4ever23

Mar 21, 2008
SAT4NSLILHELPER said:
It's a fact that while every country has contributed great things to the world each country is also responsible for it's share of terrible shit. With that in mind I invite the escapists to come forth and apologize to the world and the internet for some awful, awful thing each person's respective country released upon an unsuspecting global community.

I'll get the ball rolling:

Ahem...On behalf of Canada I, SAT4NSLILHELPER, hereby apologize for Justin Beiber.

That felt good to get off my chest. Who's next?
Ah man, you took the best one.

On behalf of Canada I, mew4ever23, also apologize for Justin Beiber.
I further apologize for several screw ups (too numerous to list) on our part during the 2010 Winter Olympics, and how big a tool our Prime Minister, Stephen Harper, is.

Darth IB

Apr 7, 2010
I apologize for Basshunter. On the behalf of Sweden, I'm so very very sorry.

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
Sorry for trying to take over the world and for the deep south and for the KFC chicken thing and for accepting Justin Bieber and making her into the icon she is today.

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
Living in Northern Ireland i should probably apologise to the Republic of Ireland for existing!

Old news though, im pretty sure there O.K about it now.

Mordekaien

Sep 3, 2010
On behalf of Slovakia, I, Mordekaien, apologize for actually being so desperate that we sent real bombs to Ireland during police antiterrorism practice.

RaZor921

Dec 30, 2009
On behalf of Sweden, I apologize for being awesome!

Also, we rescued jews from concentration camps during the last days of WWII, but if I apologize about that people will hate me...

Dec 14, 2009
I apologise specifically to America...

Sorry for Jamie Oliver, but it was the only way of getting him out of the UK.

[sub]I'm so, so sorry...[/sub]

mrm5561

Apr 27, 2010
in the name of america im sorry for sarah palin, even if she is good for a laugh

Rathcoole

Jan 1, 2011
Wahful said:
Living in Northern Ireland i should probably apologise to the Republic of Ireland for existing!

Old news though, im pretty sure there O.K about it now.

Do not worry I already took care of that. Read above.