Apologize on behalf of your country

ikillu87

Dec 6, 2010
OptimusPrime33 said:
On behalf of America, we're sorry about Bush, Iraq, Afghanistan, and 4683 lives. Though I'm sure we ain't over yet -_-

Speak for yourself. I supported that.

On Behalf of America, I appologize for... McDonalds. We owe y'all one on that...

TrenchGun Billy

Oct 20, 2010
On behalf of Ireland I apologise for Bono, we should have kicked him to death before he became too powerful but we didn't. That was wrong of us. Also, for our part in the total anihilation of the European economy

minuialear

Jun 15, 2010
Xandus117 said:
minuialear said:
Xandus117 said:
Being Canadian, I have nothing to apologize for.
Justin Bieber
Alanis Morisette
Celine Dion
Avril Lavinge
Nickelback
Simple Plan
Evangeline Lilly
Keanu Reeves
Sidney Crosby
Slavery
École Polytechnique massacre
Racism
Arrogance

Pick one. I've got more if you need them.
I do not apologize for any of these things.
Whether you want to apologize for them or not is irrelevant; Canada still has plenty of problems that can be apologized for in the context of this thread.

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
On the behalf of Hungary; sorry for having one of the first anti-Jewish race laws in modern Europe. Sorry for being a generally annoying and patriotic excuse for a country.

Reptiloid

Nov 10, 2010
On behalf of Norway, specifically our government, I apologize for the harboring of terrorists. And also spending taxpayers money supplying said terrorists with apartments, cars, computers, cell phones and some pocket money for home made bombs. Though to be fair, we have little to no control over this.

Kenko

Jul 25, 2010
I in the name of Sweden hereby apologize for ABBA. Im sincerely sorry for the mental and emotional trauma they caused the rest of the world.

Mrpersonface

Jan 13, 2011
On behalf of Britain I'd like to apologise for starting the trend of taking potshots at the french and then passing it on to other countries