Apple Fans Camp Out For iPhone That Doesn't Exist Yet

Hero in a half shell

It's not easy being green
Dec 30, 2009
I just find it funny that they will be creating an abitrary line outside the shop while people are constantly going in and out of the shop in front of them to use it.

That's just bizarre.

Also couldn't they just wait and then line up outside a smaller Apple shop somewhere in America less crowded than Manhatten freaking island. Do they start selling at the same time, or is there some sort of priority with this particular store?

Also, my phone has a polyphonic ring tone and plays snake. Still sends and receives calls and texts as well as any iphone.

CriticalMiss

Jan 18, 2013
So do these...people(?)... have jobs? They must have if they can afford to buy a luxury phone with a different letter on the end of its name, but they musn't if they can potentially take weeks off to sit outside a shop to buy expensive tat.

They're like the real-world equivalent of people who post 'first'. No one likes them and no one remembers them.

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
You have enough money to shell out for the latest-of-the-latest iPhone, and you have enough time on your hands to squander that you can camp out in front of an Apple store for days or weeks for no real purpose.

...Either I'm getting indigestion, or I despise you with the heat of a thousand burning suns.

May 20, 2009
The hell is wrong with these people. Buy one ipod, buy on iphone, buy one ipad, buy one ianything and stop buying shit you don't need. Fucking hell. And they even camp out waiting for new stuff? Fucking hell. I have one fucking ipod and that's way more than enough so I can carry my music about. What does this iphone have? One extra button?

Quatlo

May 9, 2013
Obviously, they don't have jobs because people who actually work treat their money (or at least their time spent to earn them) with some respect, and aren't willing to throw them away without any thought.
At least high five to businessmen who camp best spots to sell them later.

Arkaijn

Apr 30, 2013
When they get their new iphone 5S they should go back in the line and camp out for the iphone 6