Apple: "If You Want To Criticize Religion, Write a Book"

Th37thTrump3t

Nov 12, 2009
Yeah... that's a pretty crass way of going about writing a TOS. Though Apple has been known for adding a hint of sarcastic humor in their eulas (Remember kids, no using your iPod/iPhone/iPad for nuclear/bio/chemical weapons development.), this just comes off as snarky and unprofessional.

Turiski

Dec 30, 2010
Zachary Amaranth said:
TWEWER said:
They don't want to put up with shitty apps or pretentious bullshit.
So they're going out of business?

But jokes aside, if they don't want "pretentious bullshit," why is it limited to games only?
Because games, as an emerging art form, are significantly easier to control than most of the media that passes through their devices. And even that is an understatement.

zumbledum

Nov 13, 2011
people still buy apple products? i thought we all got bored of paying 4X the price for half the product

Cyrus Hanley

Oct 13, 2010
It's times like these that I regret owning Apple products.

And no, I didn't buy them. They were gifted.

CriticalMiss

Jan 18, 2013
zumbledum said:
people still buy apple products? i thought we all got bored of paying 4X the price for half the product
Unfortunately the brainwashing seems permanent :(

I imagine that Apple are quite happy to have religious apps available, even though most of them have violent content and preach hatred towards one group or another (more often all).

I'm happy to say I've never owned an Apple device, but I did have the misfortune of using an iMac at school once. Never again.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Turiski said:
Because games, as an emerging art form, are significantly easier to control than most of the media that passes through their devices. And even that is an understatement.
Actually, it's quite easy to control content in a closed system.

No exceptions.