Are you a manwhore?

Hagi

Apr 10, 2011
Nope, not at all.

I've no problem with anyone else being, as long as they keep things responsible and respectful. Even if they don't it's still none of my business, but I wouldn't willingly associate with them.

But it's not for me. I take most things way too seriously to be able to do that, I think (never tried, probably never will). I prefer my contacts with others stable, lasting and dependable. So that kinda rules out being a manwhore.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Glorious manwhore said:
Lord Beautiful said:
Glorious manwhore said:
Lord Beautiful said:
I share my tortured groin for hard-earned coin.

Gaze into my chiseled abs.
My rhymes will grab you by the throat and ride you like a sturdy goat.
I am a whore of some renown.

(I forget the two verses between. Which is sad, considering I know nearly every other one by heart.)
Yogurts dish best served chilled, I forgot to get my prescription filled..

But are there no real manwhores on the escapist? I'm so let down.
*raises hand* I've been about a bit.

On a semi-related note, I've been solicited to prostitute myself on a couple of occasions.

I want to get the money together to build a gaming rig, but not like that. :I

Lunatic High

Apr 14, 2012
I wouldn't say I'm a man whore, but I cartainly am dashing dare I say debonair. Eyes grey as the deepest ice to gaze into them is to gaze into chaos, sleek toned physic, well groomed, decent incomes, love of animals and hunting them, I've never cheated on "woman" in my life have cheated on "girls" though but girls don't give a shit anyways and I can never stay interested in younger ones I like older ones myself they know how to touch a man.

I know this probly sounds terrible but I detest lazy lovers, I'm sure some guys know what I mean (when they just lay there and let you fuck em) I wanna see beauty, wriggle around a bit get on top and let me SEE you. Bite and scratch. If only I didn't almost always have to lie about having co-morbid personality disorders and my criminal record I'd probly be married already.

Lunatic High

Apr 14, 2012
Relish in Chaos said:
Nope, I'm a virgin with zero charisma to attract the ladies.
I dunno how old you are but if want some advice, once you find out if a chick likes you CLOSE THE DEAL!! even if your not that attracted to her just having her around you will make other girls wonder what they could be missing thus they may begin to make compromises, you don't gotta have charisma just confidence and it helps if your physically attractive to some degree but I know people who are ugly as sin and are still well sexed.

Rhaff

Jan 30, 2011
Lunatic High said:
Relish in Chaos said:
I dunno how old you are but if want some advice, once you find out if a chick likes you CLOSE THE DEAL!! even if your not that attracted to her just having her around you will make other girls wonder what they could be missing thus they may begin to make compromises, you don't gotta have charisma just confidence and it helps if your physically attractive to some degree but I know people who are ugly as sin and are still well sexed.
Or he could of course always go the douche way, find girls with low self esteem, subtly lower it using back-handed insults so that they seek affirmation from in form of sex..

mysecondlife

Feb 24, 2011
Glorious manwhore said:
Lord Beautiful said:
Glorious manwhore said:
Lord Beautiful said:
I share my tortured groin for hard-earned coin.

Gaze into my chiseled abs.
My rhymes will grab you by the throat and ride you like a sturdy goat.
I am a whore of some renown.

(I forget the two verses between. Which is sad, considering I know nearly every other one by heart.)
Yogurts dish best served chilled, I forgot to get my prescription filled..

But are there no real manwhores on the escapist? I'm so let down.
Question: Will there be stew? Lots and lots of stew?

Lunatic High

Apr 14, 2012
Rhaff said:
Lunatic High said:
Relish in Chaos said:
Or he could of course always go the douche way, find girls with low self esteem, subtly lower it using back-handed insults so that they seek affirmation from in form of sex..
basically how I started out back in middle school, seems a little too on the dark side. I mean you won't actually LEARN about women just ways of manipulating them and the ones with low self esteem can turn crazy pretty quick and the last thing you want is a girl whos as heavy as you taking swings at you. fucking JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! style.

Rhaff

Jan 30, 2011
Lunatic High said:
Rhaff said:
Lunatic High said:
Relish in Chaos said:
basically how I started out back in middle school, seems a little too on the dark side. I mean you won't actually LEARN about women just ways of manipulating them and the ones with low self esteem can turn crazy pretty quick and the last thing you want is a girl whos as heavy as you taking swings at you. fucking JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! style.
Yeah same here, then after a while I learned more subtle ways of getting them into bed without smashing what little self-esteem they had. I however disagree with you on the crazy part, but they have to be loony bin crazy, not imgonnamurderyouwithwhateverishandy-crazy.

Mordereth

Jun 19, 2009
Dags90 said:
Not anymore, I've been on a bit of a self imposed dry spell. But back in the day, when I had just turned 18 or so, yeah. I was sort of making up for lost time I guess. At one point I had sex with three different guys over five days, including one midday hookup just before class.
The question now is- are you a girl, or a guy?

The thread is asking for manwhores, but somehow I don't see that much gay sex going down at a high school in that short a span of time. It sounds too magically convenient and unlike reality.

Snowbell

Apr 13, 2012
I am Frigid Woman, sworn enemy of manwhores everywhere and yet a tempting challange! Can any man sleep with me without entering into a relationship first? Not likely!

Although I'm not a 'walrus' so perhaps I'm not the type that the manwhores described in this thread would go for...

Suicidejim

Jul 1, 2011
Sadly, I lack the necessary looks/personality/general skill to be one. Also, I'm in a relationship, which makes such a thing harder (though not impossible).

Rhaff

Jan 30, 2011
BluebellForest said:
I am Frigid Woman, sworn enemy of manwhores everywhere and yet a tempting challange! Can any man sleep with me without entering into a relationship first? Not likely!

Although I'm not a 'walrus' so perhaps I'm not the type that the manwhores described in this thread would go for...
I probably could..

game-lover

Dec 1, 2010
*snorts*

I wasn't gonna post to this thread but that up there? Amuses me.

Well, being a girl, you know I couldn't possibly be one. Can't say I have much respect for them though.

Probably I am also frigid. Or at least a prude.

Snowbell

Apr 13, 2012
Rhaff said:
Many of my conquests have made the same claim, and yet I always succede :p
You are fully welcome to try, but I can guarantee you won't manage it XD

Rhaff

Jan 30, 2011
BluebellForest said:
You are fully welcome to try, but I can guarantee you won't manage it XD
Challenge accepted! Now to find out who you are, what you look like, where you live and where you hang out!

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
your buttocks are my hunting grounds
absorbing sex from the atmosphere
raptor Jesus is my lord
more precious then a fathers love
not that I would really know.....

nope I,m not