Are you in a relationship?

Tibs

Mar 23, 2011
Used to be and it was pretty close, but that ended so now I am a single, but happy. I another good relationship would not hurt though. Still looking. :p

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009
Yeah I just got into the first proper relationship of mine about 1 month and a half ago. There were complications at first and she's shy but it works since I am too so we're taking it slowly, however i'm trying to build confidence so we can develop the relationship more.

Its great though and very new to me... she's awesome though if a bit confusing and shy though ^^

Zyntoxic

May 9, 2011
Five yeras and 2 weeks have I been with the only partner I've ever had and it seems like more years with him are to come =P

we aren't naïve, we take it as it is, it might as well all end one day, but I can't say I see any meaning in throwing away what I have now for anything or anyone else in the world, nor does he, so we got engaged pretty rescently ^_^

Hiikuro

We are SYD!
Apr 3, 2010
No, I am not.

I so strongly wish I were, but the barriers are so high.

I don't really meet girls in my life, and I have nowhere to meet them. I haven't really met a relationshipable girl since high school, which is three years ago. I'm not attracted to the extreme majority of females, not on a physical level but personality-wise. The chances of meeting a girl I'd like to be with is close to zero, and the chances of her liking me is probably just as small.

Cherish what you have. I envy your luck.

HellspawnCandy

Oct 29, 2009
King of, moving to another city hundreds of miles away from a girl that says she loves me buuuuuuuuut I'm not so sure about that.

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
Married here. We'll be married a year this July 18th, but we've been 'together' for about four and a half years total - I want to say. Give or take a couple months. I'm terrible at keeping track. lol

The Afrodactyl

Jul 19, 2010
monkey_man said:
I am in a relationship for a week this day
Good on ya mate! May you both be blessed in your time together :)

OT: I'm in a relationship for 4 months this sunday :)

She's gonna be pretty pissed when I join the military police though :S

Nimcha

Dec 6, 2010
Yeah, for just over 2 years now! Had our anniversary a week ago. My longest relationship by far, and the best. :3

Simmo8591

May 20, 2009
Not right now, broke up with my last girlfriend a month or so back, had uni exams and some big competitions coming up.
U cant go looking for these things, they'll happen when they do and if they arent forced they tend to last a lot longer

Cipher1

Feb 28, 2011
Sadly no I find it very hard to be happy in the company of others I know its weird but I just prefer to be alone.

Perryman93

Mar 27, 2009
Good on you OP I hope your relationship continues as happily as mine has :)
so yes, 4 months as of the 3rd of June, so 4 months 12 days :)

FightThePower

The Voice of Treason
Dec 17, 2008
Nope. Haven't found the right girl.

Nearly did, but then she decided to friend zone me, even though she remarked she would be 'happy' to go out with me. Oh well.

subject_87

Jul 2, 2010
Yep, had a girlfriend for a month or two now, and she's fantastic; I would highly recommend the notion of a girlfriend/boyfriend to anyone.

artymisscat

Jul 1, 2010
(Yes, Geek Girls do exsist. There is hope for the future)

After a long bout of mono-relation I've been with my Boyfriend for three months now. it feels less than that as we've started a trend of setting a dresscode before each date. They've raged from Casual, Formal, Steampunk, Semi casual, and most recently Medieval.

The best part is sharing entire worlds of Nerd Glory that each other can appreciate. Math, science and shadow of the colossus VS Dressing up in the 16th century on the weekends, and EVE Online.

Cavan

Jan 17, 2011
Yes and no, there's a girl i've been very close to for nearly a year now, even though she lives nearly 100 miles, i've made my intentions pretty clear and visit there when I can, but I intend to see how things feel the next time she has enough free time for me to be around for 3-4 days :).

I'm optimistic about it all.

SplashyAxis

May 1, 2010
Not at the moment, no. I'm not actively looking for one, but if by chance an oppertunity came my way I'd take it.

Kryzantine

Feb 18, 2010
I'm... well, it's complicated.

Technically, no, but it could be interpreted as such. I don't want to go into too many details, but I'm trying to kindle a romance with an old friend without getting into a relationship.

It is complicated, after all.