Are you single or not ?

Extra-Ordinary

Elite Member
Mar 17, 2010
Sure, why not?
Twenty years old, never been in a relationship. Had a crush when I was eighteen, asked her out, she said no. There's my romantic history, look on my works ye mighty and despair.
I still have this Hollywood romance notion in my head that I'll one day find the one, I know there's no reason why it *has* to happen but hey, a guy can dream.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
currently single

did get a number from a guy but I'm wondering if he's fading me out since I (purposefully) kept my text replies neutral and pleasant but not overly enthusiastic....because I wasn't sure if I wanted more than a friend

I don't mind in fact I think I'm relieved

Elfgore

Your friendly local nihilist
Legacy
Dec 6, 2010
Single since birth, but hopefully the coming weeks may change that.

She said she liked a few things about me, blah, blah, blah. I said I'd be perfectly fine with being more with friends, blah, blah, blah. And we are hanging out tomorrow, so maybe something might happen. Who knows?

Edit: And it looks like things will not be progressing. Her actions today have completely turned me off from furthering a relationship. Someone who cares more about partying than their own well-being, I don't want to get too close to.

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
My love life is like the narrative of a comic book; my relative "singleness" seems to fluctuate for a little while every few weeks or months but then I discover that I had been transported to an alternate universe all along and I unfortunately have to return to the status quo. Until next time!

TheRiddler

Sep 21, 2013
AccursedTheory said:
Been single for a couple of years.

Why? Know any cuties who have a thing for vets?
Out of curiosity, do you mean veterans or veterinarians? Either way, that seems pretty cool.

OT: I'm currently single. Not really looking for a relationship right now, but not averse to the concept of being in one.

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
TheRiddler said:
AccursedTheory said:

Out of curiosity, do you mean veterans or veterinarians? Either way, that seems pretty cool.

OT: I'm currently single. Not really looking for a relationship right now, but not averse to the concept of being in one.
Veteran.

MintSM

Aug 16, 2014
Uh, no, I'm not single. Totally not. Everybody wants me here, but I'm occupied! Can't you tell? I've totally never been single for the last 6 years or anything! Yeah!

...oh fuck it, I'm not kidding anyone. *wallow*

Joseph Harrison

Apr 5, 2010
Elfgore said:
Single since birth, but hopefully the coming weeks may change that.

She said she liked a few things about me, blah, blah, blah. I said I'd be perfectly fine with being more with friends, blah, blah, blah. And we are hanging out tomorrow, so maybe something might happen. Who knows?
Keep us updated Elfgore, you got this champ!

I've been in a relationship for 1 year and 3 months now. We live in the same town but go to different colleges so it's been long distance and pretty damn tough but we've made due. I love her and I'm glad that she's been my first and only girlfriend ever. I'm 19 turning 20 soon, before her I thought I was forever alone so never lose hope guys and gals

newfoundsky

Feb 9, 2010
Happily divorced. Happily moving in with my girlfriend of a year in January. Starting the new year out right, methinks :)

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
I'm so very single right now but I'm so busy right now I probably couldn't give a woman the time she would deserve...

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
AccursedTheory said:
TheRiddler said:
AccursedTheory said:

Veteran.
Damn, no constant access to cute animals then?

Deal breaker.

OP: I have my old ball and chain, we've been together for about a year now.

Unfortunately, it's longish distance at the moment so we only see each other every few weeks (and there have been one or two longer gaps). It makes things pretty difficult sometimes but hopefully it'll be coming to an end soon.

I never thought I'd be one to last in a long distance relationship, I probably wouldn't do it for anyone else.

God, that's so gross and soppy.

Don't tell him I said that. XD

freakydan

Jan 28, 2010
Taken, just moved in with my girlfriend of two and a half years, and we're both deliriously happy.

For what it's worth, I was single for five years before my current relationship, and my girlfriend had previously "brother-zoned" me, so insert whatever inspirational message you want to take away here.