Are you single or not ?

CrimsonBlaze

Aug 29, 2011
Ahem. I'm sure you'll find that everything's in order here.

I'm single, in my 20s and still looking.

I've had a few crushes over the years, and one particularly serious one in high school that didn't pan out.

I haven't had any serious relationships, only dates, primarily because I was focusing on other things, and I'm still just focusing on myself at the moment.

But I'm still looking and hoping that it won't be for very long.

Dying_Jester

Jul 17, 2014
Single, twenty-two years old, never been in a relationship. Until I feel secure in my life(my own home, a job that pays the bills and allows for the occasional bit of fun, etc.) I don't even want to think about being in s relationship, is that weird?

AidoZonkey

Musician With A Heart Of Gold
Oct 18, 2011
Single, 21, British, apparently I'm great to date if you want a new friend and im currently swamped in dissertation work

Form an orderly que ladies

NemotheElvenPanda

Aug 29, 2012
I'm hopeless romantic that is hopelessly single. I keep falling for guys that are too straight to function, and my longest relationship outside of the internet lasted for four days with a guy that nearly separated me from my best friend. Now currently I am coping with a friend that I was actually "close" with for the first time emotionally and physically in my entire life that is bringing his boyfriend around all the time. I'm happy for him, just sad for these situations that I keep getting into where a guy I like is happy and whole and I'm...not. Feelings are hard.

rosac

Sep 13, 2008
Single, and will be for a while at the minute. Life instability and limited contact with other people thanks to living arrangement yo!

Gauntlets28

Aug 2, 2013
Currently single, though I've dated in the past.
It's a little difficult anyway, because a lot of my friends are currently women, although I think they only see me as male when it's necessary for them to have a fake boyfriend or something strange like that. Main issue would probably be the over-familiar, yet slightly violent relationship I have with said female friends, which would probably drive any girlfriend I had to extreme paranoid insanity.

Magmarock

Sep 1, 2011
Relationship status is nonexistent. Nor has one ever existed.

One day I mgiht but I'm not sure if a relationship is really what want.

someonehairy-ish

Mar 15, 2009
I'm twenty . I'm currently in a sorta in-between. I've been on a few dates with a girl I met a couple months ago, and it's going really well. I don't want to jump the gun, but it feels like we've reached the point now where it's almost certainly gonna turn into something.

In the past I've only been in one long-ish relationship, of a year and a half.

FFMaster

May 13, 2009
Single since about a month ago, when a year and a half long relationship just kinda trundled to the end (barely talking that kinda thing, just took one of us to end it as it had been on the ropes for a couple of months)

My own fault really, was single for about 5 years before i met her, she was the first one to really chat and joke about with me despite us have very limited joint interests so looking back it makes sense why it went this way!

game-lover

Dec 1, 2010
Single. 26 years old.

Never been in a relationship before. Haven't found any prospects I wanted. Been asked out a lot. Just wasn't feeling it with any of them. And all the ones I wanted, I was too scaredy to approach myself and they never came to me.

Might have had like... one official kiss. In 7th grade which was... blah. I don't know what I was doing and I didn't even like the guy. I just did it 'cause he snuck up on me and kissed my neck which actually felt awesome and kissing his mouth seemed the next step. But it was eh. I didn't feel anything. I can't say it was bad 'cause I have nothing to compare him to. But I didn't enjoy myself so it was just this thing that happened.

I have this bad habit of worrying about hurting feelings or making things awkward so I tend to lie or make up something in regards to why I'm not interested in a guy. Though really it's just 'cause I'm using shallow looks as the first line of defense if you will and I've yet to be attracted yet. Anyway, in high school, I said yes to a guy who asked me out and came back about 3 days later to basically change my mind. Because I realized I wasn't interested. I just did it because I wanted to be nice as I saw him every day when I walked to the bus stop and blah.

Got hit on by a 30+ guy when I was 18 who was married. Thankfully I wasn't interested because I didn't find out he was married until a friend of his mentioned it when he came to hang out. I think I was young enough that all I could do was brush it off when he apologized, made excuses that maybe it was open? Then proceed to avoid him like the plague while I called my mother immediately and laughed like a jack ass because OMG, he was married?! As if I'd ever willingly hook up with a married man! LOL!

And that's... pretty much it.

Random Fella

Nov 17, 2010
As is probably the general response on here, single.
Never been in a long term relationship, but short-term? Sure.
Who has the time with all these vidya' games, amiright?

Edit: And at the age of 20

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
deathwing2000 said:
Happily married to a wonderful woman.
Hey neat, glad to see a break from the stereotypes. Congrats man!

Brelyna Maryon
Wow, unique name... Weird to bring it up... Sounds familiar

former college of Winterhold student
*has a heart attack from laughing so hard*

*wipes away tear*

That one caught me off guard. Good show old boy!

I always end up marrying Mjoll the Lioness. Dat accent!

Piorn

Dec 26, 2007
Relationships is something that happens to other people.
Like Cancer, winning the lottery, natural disasters, or two yolks in one egg.

Bara_no_Hime

Sep 15, 2010
kyz2 said:
Share you status to everyone !
Happily married since 2005. We have a kid, 2 years old - completely adorable.

What? I can't talk about group sex every time relationships come up.

2xDouble

Mar 15, 2010
Sure, I might as well add my sob story to the list...

I had a serious girlfriend, many years ago now. We talked and talked about our lives after school: what we would do together, how we would live, what kinds of jobs we could get and when... generally building our lives from scratch. It wouldn't be easy and we knew that, but we were going to do it together. Our relationship was the kind you read about in fantasy stories. We completed each other in ways even married people only dream about. We were close to the point of having the same dreams; writing our stories only to come show each other in class and laugh about how similar they were. It was as if we were meant to be.

One day, her dreams showed her images that frightened her gravely, images I have to assume were about me and the children we might have together. I never saw them in my own, and she chose not to write them for fear of driving me away, but I could tell it was slowly eating away at her. I did my best to assuage her fear, but everything I did only seemed to confirm her prophesy. Within a few short months, she had changed her post-graduation plans, choosing to pursue her career at a different (admittedly better) school than we had planned. Despite this, we still loved each other deeply and continued dating for several months after graduation. We kept in touch regularly and continued sharing our dreams and stories online.

Then, all of a sudden, nothing. She utterly disappeared, as though she had never existed... no letters from her, no phone calls, no messages... I couldn't even reach her in my dreams. I assumed she was as busy as I was at school, but kept her posted on my goings-on - as often as I could anyway - just to remind her that I still loved her and thought about her often. This went on for about three months; I was overjoyed to finally receive a piece of mail from her, a greeting card based on the fancy envelope it came in. My elation and my heart slowly died as I read the contents of the envelope... it was a picture of her happily walking alongside a dark-haired man I never knew... and an invitation to their wedding.

After that it was a small string of non-relationships with women who cared more about the car I drove than anything about me, or who were batshit insane... usually both. Now I've pretty much given up. I know that love exists, and there is someone "out there somewhere", but I'm certain I'll never find her.