Arm is getting useless!?

Angryman101

Aug 7, 2009
Sounds like lyme disease, you should get to a doctor ASAP. Call the paramedics and inquire as to whether or not it's serious enough to warrant an ambulance being sent.

bassdrum

jygabyte!
Oct 6, 2009
InnerRebellion said:
Soulgaunt said:
And you're telling a bunch of people on an internet forum?
Unless your doctor is an Escapist, then I don't think that's the best choice of action. I suggest you go to a hospital.
I'm home alone and 14. No way I can get anywhere.
Then try calling your parents--I would imagine that a medical emergency is a legitimate excuse to leave work early. You need to go see a doctor, as soon as possible.

Also, hospitals run a wonderful chauffeuring service called 'ambulances', should that prove necessary.

InnerRebellion

Mar 6, 2010
I'm gonna risk it and run for the hospital on the outskirts of town. I guess I'll let you all know when I find out.

blackcherry

Apr 9, 2008
InnerRebellion said:
Soulgaunt said:
Unless your doctor is an Escapist, then I don't think that's the best choice of action. I suggest you go to a hospital.
Dexiro said:
You seem surprisingly calm considering your arm is dieing.
Well I don't really use it for anything...my hands are close to useless (horrible motor skills)
Ok, go to a hospital and have them treat you. Most will be open even at midnight as they have long term patients that need looking after. It doesn't matter about your age, they will still treat you.

Seriously do it. Otherwise it will get worse and it may involve a longer treatment or even an operation with recovery time after that. Which will suck.

elvor0

Sep 8, 2008
er.. dude go to a hospital, don't go asking on an internet forum about what to do in the event you suddenly can't use your arm, can you not logically figure out what to do?

Jfswift

Hmm.. what's this button do?
Nov 2, 2009
InnerRebellion said:
I have some kind of red bite on my left arm and surrounding the bite is a pink circle the size of a half dollar. As I'm typing, my arm is growing more and more numb, and almost unmovable. Any guesses? Or suggestions?
Call a doctor

Billion Backs

Apr 20, 2010
'Tis just a flesh wound!

Although it sounds like a realistic poisonous spider bite. Some fairly deadly spiders are spread around most countries in Northern hemisphere... And below the equator, too. Like the widow spider.

Seriously, if it hurts that much it might be a good idea to call 991 or whatever. Sure, if it was nothing you'll get slapped with charges, but in some cases it's better to be sure.

Also, GOD IS PUNISHING YOU FOR MASTURBATION! Despite it being a healthy natural thing to do.
Hm, that seemed funny a minute ago.

Also, [link]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Symptoms_of_Spider_bite.png [/link]

quiet_samurai

Apr 24, 2009
You are either haveing a reaction to a bug bite or you cut yourself and are in the early stages of blood poisoning.

If this is at all true then you should probably go to the ER.

Georgie_Leech

Nov 10, 2009
You're going to get a whole lot of resonses here, as very few of us are familiar with neither medicine nor biology, but the responses have a common theme: CALL A DOCTOR

eggy32

Nov 19, 2009
InnerRebellion said:
Soulgaunt said:
If only there was some magical number code you could press on a phone to make a doctor come to you. If only...

omega 616

Elite Member
May 1, 2009
Get some robitussin on that thing!

Seriously though, go to hospital asking a gaming forum for advice is a little crazy.

Steve Dark

Oct 23, 2008
Don't go to a Doctor! They'll just tell you boring things. Go and post on more completely un-medical forums, I suggest ones for caravan enthusiasts or amateur drama groups.

InnerRebellion

Mar 6, 2010
Ok all, got into the hospital (small town so quick travel time). (Now using an i-Pod touch). The lady at the desk thinks it has to do with allergies, but they're concerned because it's spreading to my other limbs.