Arm is getting useless!?

HardkorSB

Mar 18, 2010
I'm sorry but you're becoming a zombie.
You either destroy your own brain or accept it and start spreading the infection in the morning.

smashmaniac64

May 22, 2010
sounds like a rabid fangirl bite
you should go to the hospital soon before you end up obsessing over characters in twilight, chasing justin beiber, and start watchin yaoi

Aesir23

Jul 2, 2009
2 Words: DOCTOR! NOW!

EDIT:// Brown Recluse huh? I guess since you're back and typing that they gave you the antivenom. Why they actually had one of those things in a Bio classroom is beyond me though.

NoNameMcgee

Feb 24, 2009
It never ceases to amaze me the things people will spend time talking about on the internet rather than dealing with the problem the obvious way... Get to a doctor man :O

bbl, putting out the fire in the kitchen

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
InnerRebellion said:
Turns out I was bitten by the brown recluse in my Biology classroom.
They had a Brown Recluse in your biology room? You're lucky you got to the hospital. Seriously, those things are dangerous.

TheTaco007

Sep 10, 2009
Luftwaffles said:
sounds like some allergic reaction to a insect bite. Id say its most likely a spider. Go visit a doctor
Yeah, sounds like a severe allergic reaction to me.

lucky_sharm

Aug 27, 2009
InnerRebellion said:
So you went to the docs. You coulda just, ya know, called 911...but eh. At the end of the day, you're still breathing I suppose. Good thing you didn't suffer any cases of numb arm narm narm *dies*.

Blatherscythe

Oct 14, 2009
Get your ass off of that computer and get to a doctor, whatever bit you must have had some sort of diesease and you need to get your arm checked out now ASAP!

Blatherscythe

Oct 14, 2009
InnerRebellion said:
Oh that's good, most of the bites are minor. Here's where you can find out more
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_recluse_spider

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
[link]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_recluse_spider[/link]

Believe it or not, he's probably not allergic; spider bites are just that serious.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Good job! You're online, while your arm is slowly filling with something you're reacting to, most likely a spider bite. Congratulations on your new fail!

No, really, you might want get off your computer, call a doctor to come check out your arm.

EDIT: Really, a brown recluse? Damn bro. Good thing you didn't die. Them buggers're nasty.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
InnerRebellion said:
I have some kind of red bite on my left arm and surrounding the bite is a pink circle the size of a half dollar. As I'm typing, my arm is growing more and more numb, and almost unmovable. Any guesses? Or suggestions?
As has been said so many times, call a doctor. I recall my mum telling me that when she was younger she was stung by a wasp. Turns out she's allergic to bee and wasp stings, and swelled up, and almost died. She had to be rushed to hospital because the swelling was that bad.

So yeah, call a doctor, and your parents. If it saves your arm, or your life, then I don't think they'll mind you making your way to the hospital so much.