Arm is getting useless!?

Lavi

Sep 20, 2008
Almost no spiders can actually kill a healthy full-grown adult. If people above could even utilize Wiki, they'd notice the Brown Recluse is as non-lethal as most spiders. It is rare for it to cause death though minimal gangreous lesions to losing a large chunk can occur.

Aka, ZOMG you ain't gonna die.

And I doubt you're telling the truth anyways, but:

http://www.nydailynews.com/lifestyle/health/2010/05/25/2010-05-25_georgia_woman_survives_poisonous_spider_bite_but_loses_a_breast.html

SextusMaximus

Nightingale Assassin
May 20, 2009
InnerRebellion said:
Edit: I was bitten by a Brown Recluse. We were raising one we found in the forest behind the school, and it must have bitten me when I was replanting the food for it.
Edit 2: It is not my teacher's fault. He was assigned to be the chaperon for the senior trip to D.C, and our school thought since we're his top honors class, we could handle running it ourselves. We didn't think the spider would be a problem.

I have some kind of red bite on my left arm and surrounding the bite is a pink circle the size of a half dollar. As I'm typing, my arm is growing more and more numb, and almost unmovable. Any guesses? Or suggestions?
They only bite when heavily pressed against, I'd be surprised if it was a bite if you're not sure about touching it.

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Yeah, that sounds bad. If it starts turning brown/black, that would be double plus ungood.

Kouen

Yea, Furry. Deal With It!
Mar 23, 2010
Hashime said:
I thought you were talking about "Arm", the processor and IC manufacturer.
You should go to a doctor.
I thought the same thing like What? Texas Instruments is discontinuing there mobile processors?!

Deadlock Radium

Mar 29, 2009
JRShield said:
Go see a doctor, you have a tick bite and possibly Lyme-disease.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyme_disease
That is some nasty shit.

But seriously, go see a doctor, now.

Thedutchjelle

Mar 31, 2009
Does anyone actually read the comments? On the second page he said he was in the hospital, and yet here I am, still seeing 'go to doctor nao' posts on page 5.

-_-

ChaoticLegion

Mar 19, 2009
InnerRebellion said:
Edit: I was bitten by a Brown Recluse. We were raising one we found in the forest behind the school, and it must have bitten me when I was replanting the food for it.
Edit 2: It is not my teacher's fault. He was assigned to be the chaperon for the senior trip to D.C, and our school thought since we're his top honors class, we could handle running it ourselves. We didn't think the spider would be a problem.

I have some kind of red bite on my left arm and surrounding the bite is a pink circle the size of a half dollar. As I'm typing, my arm is growing more and more numb, and almost unmovable. Any guesses? Or suggestions?
Forget going to the doctor... If you do indeed have a brown recluse bite as you believe then go straight to the hospital. Recluse bites burn away and kill the surrounding flesh then eat further into the tissue. The majority of brown recluse bites need the surrounding flesh to be cut away and the wound cleaned.

Apr 29, 2010
Aylaine said:
Contextualizer said:
Do you guys...realize...he's trolling you all?
After the first page I did. Hopefully he doesn't lose his arm though in the process. :|
I noticed when he first asked. I would think the first thing one should do, is go to the doctor in a situation like this, not go on the internet while an infection spreads through his arm.

InnerRebellion

Mar 6, 2010
Contextualizer said:
Do you guys...realize...he's trolling you all?
Twas not, actually. I live in a small town, and since I didn't want to risk running out to the rather useless hospital here, I just wanted to find advice. And search engines are useless when I need them. So, first thing to turn to was obviously the website that opens when I load up the Internet. Props on your baseless assumption, mate.

InnerRebellion

Mar 6, 2010
PiggyGamer said:
Obviously this is fake.
His avatar looks like a picture of someone much older than 14, and I'm assuming it's a picture of the user himself. Could be wrong.

Also, his joke on the first page of the thread about how he doesn't use the arm anyway.

Sorry, I'm boring.
Frankly, I am fourteen. It is a picture of myself, yes. But I had neglected to shave for a few months and resulted in that.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
As a former Boy Scout, I can tell you from my training that the only two poisonous spiders in the US are the black widow and the brown recluse...BOTH OF WHICH REQUIRE IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ATTENTION!

Seriously, get off the internet and call 911 or have someone take you to the ER. This is not a suggestion. Brown Recluse spider bites can cause necrosis of the tissue around the bite and possibly gangrene.