Arm is getting useless!?

Superior Mind

Feb 9, 2009
You were raising a brown recluse as a school project? A brown recluse being one of top ten most venomous spiders on the planet, and you were raising it for a school project?

Bloody Hell.

Yeah, see a doctor. Last I checked there wasn't an antivenom but that was over a decade ago now so I'm sure they have some treatment.

Just checked: there is an antivenom.

Brown recluses are't bad per se, as the name suggests they're pretty reculsive. Still, their bites can have some nasty fucking effects.

Tanto-chan

Nov 9, 2009
A BROWN RECLUSE!? ARE YOU INSANE! Those things are like THE most poisonous spider on the northeastern coast. that thing could KILL YOU! GET to that hospital ASAP! please be alright.

Wardnath

Dec 27, 2009
InnerRebellion said:
Edit: I was bitten by a Brown Recluse. We were raising one we found in the forest behind the school, and it must have bitten me when I was replanting the food for it.
Edit 2: It is not my teacher's fault. He was assigned to be the chaperon for the senior trip to D.C, and our school thought since we're his top honors class, we could handle running it ourselves. We didn't think the spider would be a problem.

I have some kind of red bite on my left arm and surrounding the bite is a pink circle the size of a half dollar. As I'm typing, my arm is growing more and more numb, and almost unmovable. Any guesses? Or suggestions?
Then why in the fucking world are you typing this on here??!?!?

Call. A. Fucking. AMBULANCE.

PiggyGamer

Jul 22, 2009
Obviously this is fake.
His avatar looks like a picture of someone much older than 14, and I'm assuming it's a picture of the user himself. Could be wrong.

Also, his joke on the first page of the thread about how he doesn't use the arm anyway.

Sorry, I'm boring.

Rawker

Jun 24, 2009
RhomCo said:
Rawker said:
"Oh my Science! I've been bitten by a spider! Quick, to the forums!" Stop. Can you see what he did wrong here?
Yeah, he got bitten by a spider. That's always a mistake.
That, and he wasn't wearing his ring of shades. it gives 25% defense against poison, c'mon! that's a rookie mistake.

Free Thinker

Apr 23, 2010
Dude! Get an ambulance dude! Brown Recluse venom kills flesh! Your arm will decay and eventually make you septic if left untreated for too long!

razerdoh

Nov 10, 2009
InnerRebellion said:
Edit: I was bitten by a Brown Recluse. We were raising one we found in the forest behind the school, and it must have bitten me when I was replanting the food for it.
Edit 2: It is not my teacher's fault. He was assigned to be the chaperon for the senior trip to D.C, and our school thought since we're his top honors class, we could handle running it ourselves. We didn't think the spider would be a problem.

I have some kind of red bite on my left arm and surrounding the bite is a pink circle the size of a half dollar. As I'm typing, my arm is growing more and more numb, and almost unmovable. Any guesses? Or suggestions?
CUT YOUR ARM OFF! its the only thing that helps, do it fast thou!

Stilt-Man

Dec 31, 2009
I don't know... I think I'm going to go the heartless jerk route and call shenanigans. I know a couple of people that got bit by a brown recluse, and I've seen what they went through, and based solely on that, I have a tough time believing the OP.

If I'm wrong, and that may-well be the case, you have my sincerest apologies, and my prayers for a speedy recovery (as well as mad respect for being the embodiment of "cool as a cucumber").

I guess, though, in the end, it really doesn't matter. Even so... screenshot, or it didn't happen.

Littlee300

Oct 26, 2009
InnerRebellion said:
I'm gonna risk it and run for the hospital on the outskirts of town. I guess I'll let you all know when I find out.
Gawd read this line stop saying go to hospital! He already said he was going there...

The Bum

Mar 14, 2010
InnerRebellion said:

ok dude heres how it is IF YOU VALUE YOUR ARM GET TO A F***ING HOSPITAL NOW!!!!!

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
He ran to the hospital? Instead of calling 911?...What? Even at 14, I think I knew that calling 911 was far better than me attempting to run off to the hospital, especially at this time at night.

Shru1kan

Dec 10, 2009
InnerRebellion said:

The brown recluse is extremely dangerous. It's a flesh eating poison, and has claimed even a leg of a person. It is no joke, my bite lasted for weeks, my whole calf was swollen and I'm lucky to have escaped unscathed.

Blindswordmaster

Dec 28, 2009
Considering the fact that you posted this about 4 hours ago, if you haven't seen a doctor already, you're probably dead now. If not, call an ambulance; because you won't be conscious for long.