Arm is getting useless!?

MrSnugglesworth

Into the Wild Green Snuggle
Jan 15, 2009
Troll (Most likely)

Brown Recluse is basically as deadly as a Black Widow, except you die in a much more painful way.

Yoshemo

Jun 23, 2009
A brown recluse can cause tissue to die, which can cause the arm to die. go to a hospital

RhombusHatesYou

Surreal Estate Agent
Mar 21, 2010
Between There and There.
Country
The Wide, Brown One.
Mr.Pandah said:
He ran to the hospital? Instead of calling 911?...What? Even at 14, I think I knew that calling 911 was far better than me attempting to run off to the hospital, especially at this time at night.
Doing anything to unnecessarily elevate the heartrate when you've got a venomous bite is a NOT VERY SMART THING to do.

sticktrick

Mar 18, 2010
If i remember correctly Brown Recluse bites will cause Necrosis in the bite area, aka pretty serious shit if not tended to by a doctor.

YarnBarf

Apr 16, 2010
Yeah, either you're becoming a superhero, or you're having a reaction to a spider bite (maybe both). Write a note for your parents, call a friend or 911, and get a doctor to look at it.

RhombusHatesYou

Surreal Estate Agent
Mar 21, 2010
Between There and There.
Country
The Wide, Brown One.
sticktrick said:
If i remember correctly Brown Recluse bites will cause Necrosis in the bite area, aka pretty serious shit if not tended to by a doctor.
Can, not will. They're one of the few types of spiders that can cause wounds that end up necrotising.

SirDerick

Nov 9, 2009
I'm sorry, I saw enough of the T.V. show House M.D. to say with the utmost certainty that...

Get to a hospital, now.

But then, that's what everyone else is saying.

asinann

Apr 28, 2008
See a Dr. moron. And it's not moron because you haven't already gone to see one, I'm calling you a moron because you were trying to raise an extremely toxic spider.

Blimey

Nov 10, 2009
If your instinct is to go to a gaming forum, then we appear to have a more serious problem then a spider bite.

When you do eventually decide to head to the doctor, make sure you get him to check your head, mate.

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
Seriously? A brown recluse? GET YOUR ASS TO THE HOSPITAL NOW YOU FOOL, BEFORE YOUR GODDAMN ARM FALLS OFF. Not even joking. If you have an allergic reaction, a brown recluse bite can be the most fatal and painful in the world.

RhombusHatesYou

Surreal Estate Agent
Mar 21, 2010
Between There and There.
Country
The Wide, Brown One.
This reminds me of the time I threw a stick at a mate but the stick turned out to be a King Brown snake. It bit him and he died five minutes later. Fuck we laughed at that...

... then we went for ice cream.

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
Masturbate with the other hand. Don't want that to spread.

RhomCo said:
This reminds me of the time I threw a stick at a mate but the stick turned out to be a King Brown snake. It bit him and he died five minutes later. Fuck we laughed at that...

I call bullshit!

^Symptom.

Jun 3, 2009
Right...a high school supported the raising of an extremely toxic spider.
At least it's a bit more creative than made up mental illnesses.

RhombusHatesYou

Surreal Estate Agent
Mar 21, 2010
Between There and There.
Country
The Wide, Brown One.
PoisonUnagi said:
RhomCo said:

I call bullshit!
Oh damn, you caught me in my blatantly obvious lie that only a moron would believe.

I knew it was a snake and it didn't bite him so of course he didn't die from it (he died in a car crash about 7 years later). He screamed like a girl. Which we laughed at and then went for ice cream.

Klarinette

May 21, 2009
This is because you touch yourself at night.

Dude, get to a hospital. I don't care how - call anyone. Even if it turns out to be less than serious, your arm is going numb! I read a post about Lyme Disease... might wanna at least make sure it's not that =/