Status
Not open for further replies.

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
Anarchist tourist, this is what it is. Come to Kenosha, burn some buildings and smash cars. Bash the Fash! It's ok to hit a nazi! Fight the good fight!
I mean, it’s not tourism if they’ll still face consequences? They’re in jail. I think they knew that’d be possible.

Reactions: MrCalavera and Kae

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Info dump

Allegedly the person in the fight video who gets attacked is his Sister who gets attack and he jumps in to go after her attacker. Also don't pull the "He hit a girl" card. Equality has downsides too.

After the main video being shared round there is a second video of the person who recorded the first one and his friend (who are in their 20s) going over and attacking Kyle with 1 threatening to pistol whip him the video shows 3 dudes beating of Kyle and him managing to get away. Allegedly one person can be heard threatening to pistol whip him.

Kyle was actually in Kenosha because he works there / has a part time job there as a lifeguard.

The gun wasn't Kyles but was the owner of a local car sales / auto shops own own one whom he gave to Kyle and gave weapons to others to help defend 2 mechanics shops and the remains of the car lot (so Kyle can't be done for illegal transportation of weapons across state lines)

Kyle actually had his first aid kit and was there to help people but was given the gun because the car yard owner said he might need it if things went badly.

Reports have suggested earlier in the night Kyle actually gave some first aid to protesters who'd got injured etc.

Kyle tried to turn himself in after the incident but the police didn't arrest him at the time.

Kyle voluntarily turned himself in to the police in his home state having driven back that same night.

Kyle allegedly attempted to provide aid to the man he fatally shot but the angry crowd started to gather round so he retreated rather than face any more attempts to attack him.

So far his transfer from his home state to Kenosha is being blocked by his legal team on the grounds the case hasn't been properly investigated and accusations the DA is trying to push unsubstantiated charges

The charges being brought against Kyle are Murder 1 which is pre-meditated murder as far as I'm aware and no evidence so far fits this.

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
Info dump

Allegedly the person in the fight video who gets attacked is his Sister who gets attack and he jumps in to go after her attacker. Also don't pull the "He hit a girl" card. Equality has downsides too.

After the main video being shared round there is a second video of the person who recorded the first one and his friend (who are in their 20s) going over and attacking Kyle with 1 threatening to pistol whip him the video shows 3 dudes beating of Kyle and him managing to get away. Allegedly one person can be heard threatening to pistol whip him.

Kyle was actually in Kenosha because he works there / has a part time job there as a lifeguard.

The gun wasn't Kyles but was the owner of a local car sales / auto shops own own one whom he gave to Kyle and gave weapons to others to help defend 2 mechanics shops and the remains of the car lot (so Kyle can't be done for illegal transportation of weapons across state lines)

Kyle actually had his first aid kit and was there to help people but was given the gun because the car yard owner said he might need it if things went badly.

Reports have suggested earlier in the night Kyle actually gave some first aid to protesters who'd got injured etc.

Kyle tried to turn himself in after the incident but the police didn't arrest him at the time.

Kyle voluntarily turned himself in to the police in his home state having driven back that same night.

Kyle allegedly attempted to provide aid to the man he fatally shot but the angry crowd started to gather round so he retreated rather than face any more attempts to attack him.

So far his transfer from his home state to Kenosha is being blocked by his legal team on the grounds the case hasn't been properly investigated and accusations the DA is trying to push unsubstantiated charges

The charges being brought against Kyle are Murder 1 which is pre-meditated murder as far as I'm aware and no evidence so far fits this.
The charges are absolutely ridiculous and the DA is an idiot if he thinks any court which isn't of the kangaroo type would manage to stick it on the kid.

Reactions: Dwarvenhobble

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
You are realizing that the events leading up to these arrests brought MANY people from out of state right? These arrests include protesters and the right wing wannabes next action heroes. The more this shit was on the news, the more people came out of the woodwork from other states because of it, just like the militia that showed up there. Most of the local protesters have homes to go home to rather than be arrested...

You are realizing that these are not just protesters being arrested right? Where is it showing they were arrested for burning up cars? Looks like drugs, weapons and burglary charges. They SHOULD be arresting people for burning up cars but if they are they didn't talk about it here.
Also Guild Wars 2 purple haired developer ladies who happened to be part of the Riot Kitchen convoy that got arrested carrying illegal fireworks and riot gear like equipment.

Seanchaidh

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 21, 2009
Country
United States of America
Kid: shoots someone in the back, then others who tried to disarm him

The charges are absolutely ridiculous and the DA is an idiot if he thinks any court which isn't of the kangaroo type would manage to stick it on the kid.

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
Also Guild Wars 2 purple haired developer ladies who happened to be part of the Riot Kitchen convoy that got arrested carrying illegal fireworks and riot gear like equipment.
I'm on the internet a lot, but what?
Unless something particularly damning comes out, there's no way that kids gets Murder 1.
And the DA knows it, so now they can shrug their shoulders and say "oh shucks, well, we tried" as they lets the kid off.

Last edited:

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
I'm on the internet a lot, but what?
I assume they mean this
I dont know what the GW2 thing is about, I dont know the developers

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
The autopsy report.
Like, you can watch multiple videos of the event. You can see Rittenhouse not stop running away before, during, or after he shot. There were 4 shots in about a second while fleeing, the only rational explanation is that the man was hit in the back while collapsing forwards. We have video, why are you trying to start conspiracy theories?

Seanchaidh

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 21, 2009
Country
United States of America
Like, you can watch multiple videos of the event. You can see Rittenhouse not stop running away before, during, or after he shot. There were 4 shots in about a second while fleeing, the only rational explanation is that the man was hit in the back while collapsing forwards. We have video, why are you trying to start conspiracy theories?
That's far from "the only rational explanation", but your readiness to make any excuse for murder by a wanna-be cop remains in-character.

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
There's another explanation in Rossenbaum getting hit by another shooters bullet. I've tried to find the autopsy report myself but have been unable to but have heard that Rossenbaum had a bullet caliber that was not that of Rittenhouse's gun.

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
There's another explanation in Rossenbaum getting hit by another shooters bullet. I've tried to find the autopsy report myself but have been unable to but have heard that Rossenbaum had a bullet caliber that was not that of Rittenhouse's gun.
Yeah some dudes in /k/ said that another shooter aimed at kyle and hit the victim from behind.

Which means that this:
Kid: shoots someone in the back, then others who tried to disarm him
Is dogshit

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
Yeah some dudes in /k/ said that another shooter aimed at kyle and hit the victim from behind.

Which means that this:

Is dogshit
There's video showing a guy firing into the air before Rittenhouse shoots but I haven't seen any video showing another shooters that is aiming at Rossenbaum, so I don't know how true any of that is.

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
There's video showing a guy firing into the air before Rittenhouse shoots but I haven't seen any video showing another shooters that is aiming at Rossenbaum, so I don't know how true any of that is.
If the bullet doesn't fit, you must acquit!

Status
Not open for further replies.