A's are like B's.... They're always C

Psychemaster

Everything in Moderation
Aug 18, 2008
"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak."

Go on

Mar 11, 2009
Psychemaster said:
"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak."
That was just Briliant.

OT : I really don't know any good proverbs that can be translated to english. Srry

Cargando

Apr 8, 2009
Life is like a box of chocolates filled with crap. It's nice at first, but when you realise what you're eating, it all turns to shit in your' mouth.

Redingold

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Mar 28, 2009
A beggar may beg for many things, but he may not beg for an ostrich egg.

Silent but Violent

Mar 9, 2009
"Give a player a fish and he'll eat for a day. Teach a player how to fish and he'll turn up to the next session having purchased Complete Angler, and will be dual-wielding Shocking Burst fishing rods."

Lexodus

Apr 14, 2009
Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Lexodus

Apr 14, 2009
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade, then find a guy whose life gave them vodka and have a fucking party.

mrx19869

Jun 17, 2009
sex is a lot like poker, if you don't have a good partner then you better have a good hand

GreyWolf257

Oct 1, 2009
Here's one "[Fill in the blank] is like a shotgun: one cock and she's ready to blow."

Sorry. I even felt bad for that one.

Spacelord

May 7, 2008
It take many a nail to build crib but only one screw to fill it.

That's all I got, I'm sorry if I messed your formula up.

Superior Mind

Feb 9, 2009
Douk said:
Men are like parking spots... the good ones are taken and the rest are too small.
Women are like parking spots... the good ones are taken and the rest are handicapped.

Rawker

Jun 24, 2009
Darkside360 said:
Some of my favorites

"By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail" -Benjamin Franklin

"Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he'll eat for a lifetime" -Confucius

"No one ever won a war by dying for his country... he won it by making the other poor bastard die for his." General George S. Patton

My own proverb

Dying on the battlefield in life isn't like dying in an MMO raid you played last night with your e-friends. You can't blame it on lag.
#3 wins. Next!

Distazo

Feb 25, 2009
bcponpcp27 said:
Sex is like a raptor, despite a movie fueled obsession since adolescence, unlikely to be found in your house.

(cookie for reference*)
Haha, our love is like a brontosaurus . . .

Twilightruler

Jul 3, 2009
Psychemaster said:
I laughed pretty hard at this.

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel so good.

When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to look like a nail.

Smokepuddle

Aug 17, 2009
Darkside360 said:
"Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he'll eat for a lifetime" -Confucius
Sort of the same idea. Give a man a match he'll be warm for a second, set a man on fire he's warm for the rest of his life. Just sort of.