Assassin's Creed Blade Replica Perfect for Cosplay, Actual Murder

Earnest Cavalli

Jun 19, 2008
Assassin's Creed Blade Replica Perfect for Cosplay, Actual Murder

There's something incredibly terrifying about a perfect replica of the retractable wrist blade seen in Assassin's Creed.

Don't get me wrong, this is easily the best homemade attempt [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/104394-Dont-Get-Arrested-With-This-Awesome-Assassins-Creed-Blade] at recreating the series' signature weapon I've ever seen. That ring-activated extension mechanism is quite a clever bit of engineering, and the actual movement of the blade seems quite fluid.

My horror, I think, stems from all the possible ways this project could go terribly wrong. It's bound to make any murders you commit instantly more stylish, but what happens when you forget you have it strapped to your arm and go to pet your cat?

The answer is not "we all get cake."

Source: Reddit [http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/h4k9e/this_guy_made_an_assassins_creed_hidden_blade_its/]

de5gravity

Apr 18, 2011
So...you could replace the blade with chewing gum for example. That would be a cool dispenser.

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
Mother-

HE STOLE MY RING IDEA. Christ, i've been trying to get together the materials to do this for ages. Dammit, no point now. :mad: Dogstile is sad

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Yup, damn cool, until a cop sees it.
That looks really dangerous and really awesome. I'd love to have one of those...

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Assassin's Creed music is lovely...and not at all fitting with the deadly weapons we are witnessing.

Nerf Ninja

Dec 20, 2008
Very very clever, blade's obviously plastic though. ;)

[edit]

Just realised this is the same guy that made that awesome Garrus Cosplay outfit.

kortin

Mar 18, 2011
thenumberthirteen said:
Very cool and very illegal.

I'd replace the blade with a Spork.
Well, i don't think it would be anymore illegal than if you were to carry around a switchblade. Maybe it would be, not sure.

Regardless would be great for self defense I would think. You flip that thing out its certainly gonna give you some sort of advantage.

Averant

Jul 6, 2010
DO WANT.

Seriously, I want this so badly now. The only downside would be having your fingerprints all over the victim's face.

Eri

The Light of Dawn
Feb 21, 2009
What I would give for a real version >.> Screw legality