Assault Rifle you would use to defend a woman you like

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
I dont know anything about guns so can I have the aptlly named assult rifle from halo :p

Caliostro

Headhunter
Jan 23, 2008
Sacman said:

This will do just fine...<.<

Holy dick in a barrel, is that a double drum-bullpup-fed FAMAS with an under barrel grenade launcher?

...Can I have 10?

@OP: Barring the above mentioned weapon, and the implications of "defending a woman you like with a gun", I'd probably go with one of my all time favorites:

llew

Sep 9, 2009
http://www.ghostrecon.net/images_news/pro01.jpg

M4 SOPMOD... it can silence and blow up just about anything it comes in contact with, also im pretty sure i would impress her with the beauty of it
bad picture though...

llew

Sep 9, 2009
jigilojoe said:
maturin said:
Assault Rifle you would use to defend a woman you like
Why has no one remarked on the sheer, blinding... I don't know... idiocy? hilarity? of this little phrase?
I'm fairly sure most people are just sitting this one out purely because of that sentence, how it's gotten over 5 pages of responses is beyond me
because no one can be arsed to say anything about it

ultimateownage

This name was cool in 2008.
Feb 11, 2009
Sgt. Sykes said:
Duh, FN P90

Yes, it's ugly as dirt, but unbeatable in so many respects. Nothing better than this for actually defending something/one. Anything non-bullpup is good maybe for cover fire.
A P90's not an Assault Rifle.

O.T. This is a strangely specific topic. It's just a 'your favourite gun' thread but I have to want to save a woman and have to choose an assault rifle.
If I had to choose though, I'd probably get a H&K G36C. Then shoot the ***** in the face for being so picky about getting saved.

Turbo_Destructor

Apr 5, 2010
Is it ok to pick fictional weapons, because if so I would pick the Lancer from Gears of War.

That thing is just SO FUCKING MANLY >:0

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
Well...A scenario in which I own a gun is odd but I'll just throw in a frag grenade and duck and cover.

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
I am shocked that no1 has mentioned the MAGPUL FMG-9

The flashlight that doubles as a PDW. XD

asinann

Apr 28, 2008
Robert0288 said:

Canadian C7A2 (bottom one), I put a fist sized grouping in a figure 11 at 200m last weekend, and its GREEN!
That's a rather large grouping for something scoped, I partial to the M-16 mostly for it's accuracy.

oldMcDouche

Mar 30, 2009

since its the only one i know how to use and maintain.

otherwise i would go with this

yeah, i like silencers..