Assault Rifle you would use to defend a woman you like

Cookiegerard

Aug 27, 2009
The Steyr AUG. The main gun of the Austrian Army. It use's 5.56mm rounds(Nato) and has a 30 round clip. Various varients of it, like the AUG3, a more compact version. It has also had clones of it made by the American's and Australians...... Wow.... I know a lot more about these things then I should....

Communist partisan

Jan 24, 2009
ultrachicken said:
Communist partisan said:
Sacman said:

This will do just fine...<.<
Fucks that?

I only know it looks really awesome....
I believe it's the... MA52 from Killzone? Did I get the name right?

Damn.... I was hoping it was a reall weapon. :(

alittlepepper said:

Love this thing. Compact, reliable, 5.56mm round for high accuracy, and a better GL under the barrel than the M
203. (It's all in the loading.)
Ninja'd.

Communist partisan

Jan 24, 2009
Tanksie said:
Communist partisan said:
The mostly unknown AK 74... Why everbody yust goes on and on about the AK 47 than you talk Kalashnikov?

yes this
just as reliable as a 47 but doesnt catch fire after 150 rounds rapid

and if im in as much shit as the post sugests that might just be the difference

ps but drum fed...naturaly
Don't forget it's also more accurate and have smaller caliber making more damage.

Deadlock Radium

Mar 29, 2009
Why do I sense that the OP has played a little too much Call of Duty and such?

Anyways:

And if you think something different, well fuck you man! D:

bam13302

Dec 8, 2009
first choice
VSS Vintorez

silenced, flameless, fully automatic (800-900 rounds per minute) rifle, and it shoots sniper rounds, 15 seconds is expensive as hell, but **** will be dead, and noone will know where it came from
only problems, small clip (at 800rpm, and a standard clip size of 10-20, you are emptying ur clip in about 1 second) (honestly, i would probably try and rig a drum up to it)
does not shoot supersonic rounds (required though cuz its noiseless and the sonic boom would not care about the silencer)
not sure if it counts as an 'assault rifle' though
so second choice
Generic Gamer said:
I love the attempt to legitimise this by saying there's a woman in trouble. It really tickles me for some reason. If you want to know what rifles we like there's no reason to dress it up with pseudo-chivalry.

OT: I'd go with the Steyr AUG with the standard A1 fit, the sight's calibrated for 300m, the ammo's light and the barrel is quickly changeable. Bring a few magazines, some loose ammo and a short barrel and I'm happy. The short barrel isn't strictly necessary but it's not often you get the choice and it's a bullpup anyway.

I'd alternatively go for the Steyr ACR in a few years when it's been certified for general use, it's a very similar gun but it fires flechettes in place of bullets. Flechettes are lighter than bullets so that's a winner if I'm having to carry them. They're also capable of higher velocity but frankly that's not my major concern, I'm interested in weight and a possible psychological effect.

SextusMaximus

Nightingale Assassin
May 20, 2009
Sgt. Sykes said:
Sacman said:
That's a submachine gun...<.<
It always trips me off when people make this mistake... It's actually a PDW. Still better assault capabilities than most 'assault rifles' anyway. And many categorize it as one.
Still not technically an Assault Rifle, so it doesn't belong on this thread.

EDIT: Disregard this, most people on this thread bypassed the actual rules...

OT: M16. Fairly standard, I guess.

teh_Canape

May 18, 2010

or else, a Katana:

Lo Wang said:
best weapon?
the Katana sword

it does it's work perfectly, and has an immediate, personal feedback that you just don't get with nuclear bombs

sure they are effective, but none of them will ever feel the way a Katana does

that unique thrill of getting face to face with your enemy as you slowly slice him into 2

gmacarthur81

<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)>
Nov 13, 2009
GrizzlerBorno said:

I Win....... XD
First off.... what is that customized around? Is it even a real usable rifle? I would totally buy that kit.

Second, my submission:

Th37thTrump3t

Nov 12, 2009
Mozza444 said:
Arkhangelsk said:
*Snip*
Are you trying to make me empty my bowels? Must...recover...manliness. *watches an episode of Man Cooking* HAAAAAAAR!!!
Well then maybe i should post this..

Or.... this?
Shoots rainbows and confetti with deadly precision!